The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PM From ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
NATO?? elaborate please?
No need to talk too much here ... Come out meet for kopi ...
CB:
Old 04-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Nato should be No Action Talk Only
Old 04-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah, u sound as if I offended you. If I have, maybe u can tell me.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: ML's BT FR (1/5 - 2/45)

Quote:
Quit ki lan ... In no time dia punya lan jiao jadi gatal ...
Tapi sekarang, dia macam sudah mau berhenti la.
Jangan kacau dia lagi la.
Saya harus diam2, sebaliknya saya pun kena.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its has been 2 months since I cheonged BT (Day trips excluded), so bear with me on this FR ...

Reached WTC at 7 in the morning to collect my ticket and boarding pass from WaveMasters for the 0740 ferry to BTC which I had booked the day before. Saw the Penguin counter flooded with Ah Peks q-ing up for their tickets to BL and TB. Boarded the ferry without much hassel and proceeded with the journey to BTC without much hassel.

The boat docked at BTC right on schedule and once outta customs went to the money changer counter to check the rates which was Rp5030 (CMI leh). Headed to the exit and walked outta the terminal and onto the main room. Then I spotted one familiar face which happened to be a certain taxi driver which I had taken his cab a couple of times before. Before I could said anything, he said: "Bang, lu lama2tak datang, lu mau pergi mana? Sama dulu Nagoya Bukit Mas ya?"

Once in the cab was told by the driver: "Bang, nanti malam di BTC ada artistsdari JKT datang sini macam konser". So I answered him: "har, har, hor". Reached my destination at 0800WIB without much hassel and handed him Rp20K for his effort.

So checked into the hotel which I had booked in advance and proceeded to (uncle take note hor ... my turn my turn) pai swee2 my barang2 and took a shower and took a short nap.

When out to jalan2 at 0930WIB and saw the bola/jackpots gals all waiting outside Studio Lucky at Formosa. Was told by them that they were all waiting for instructions from the police to open shop. Then proceeded to change money in Matahari at Rp5060 recommeded by ABK on our last trip their together last year. Then headed to Top100 to buy ciggies and barang2. Then headed back to hotel. While on my way back called up my regular joint and called the OKT to instant delivery my regular which I had booked in advance to my room.

Got back to room and took the Nirvana pill which I had brought along on this trip. In no time my regular was knocking at my door within 10 minutes of my call. So I went out to jalan2 again to buy breakfast/lunch for the both of us. I bought gado2 at Ayam Penyat and Centre Point while I bought my regular 2 pcs fried chicken at McDonalds. At this time still saw Lucky Studio closed, the time was around 1030WIB. Proceed to walk back to hotel.

Me and my regular finished our meal and played cards for about an hour then proceeded to mandi together. Of course with lots of naughtiness and foreplay. Dried up and proceeded onto the bed for more foreplay that of course ended up bonking. We both proceeded to take a nap after bonking.

Was awaken up by my regular cos she got up and when to the toilet. Theskin to skin contact between us got me "up" again (must be the Nirvana pills). But I just let it be as it was never my intention to be a sio kan spider or cheapo fucker getting all his money worth. Ended up practicing my LSS shen gong with my regular (l3atu, my LSS level changing up with you liao hor).

At about 1600WIB my regular received a call from her friend (who has been booked by someone else but don't like that fella's attitude) who wanna come over to my room. When I saw her ... Hoi, bei pai leh (uncle that note hor, ask me if you wanna know her name) machiam like my first BT regular (before Lxxxx) who has good figure and good dress sense. On top of that this one got dao one hor. Then proceed to play cards together while munching on snacks (l3atu, machiam like BL hor) which ended up in a TCSS session ... Hoi uncle, this cewek TCSS got standard one hor ... TCSS Ho ...TCSS Ho ...

Soon she gotta go as she had spent almost 2 hours away from her guest. So ended up watching TC with my regular and we saw on RCTI that tonight got live performance in BTC at 2000WIB. My regular said she wanna go so I said ok lor.

At around 1830WIB walked to Matahari with my regular to jalan2 and do some shopping and saw Studio Lucky finially opened for business/gamblers/punters and we headed to NFC for makan and headed back to room to watch TV.By then 2000WIB liao. Saw the BTC langsung on RCTI and my regular received a call from her friend just now asking us wanna go or not. So I said ok lor. Took a cab and head to BTC Hotel Sydney to pick my regular's friend and headed to the Mayor's Office in BTC where the performace. Upon reaching ... Walau eh ... Lang suah lang hai and the traffice was damn slow ... Heard from the presenter that night that estimated attendance was 2K orang. Within 15minutes both the girls sibei scare liao cos almost all the people there were local guys ( = potential trouble). So off we went and drop my regular's friend off before we headed back to our hotel.

While watching TV my regular come and lum me again and ended up bonking. After that did more LSS shen gong while trying to siam the KC supplements my regular was throwing towards me. After further TCSS-ing with my regular, we hit the sack at 0200WIB.

Was woken up by my regular at 0700WIB to mandi together and headed to eat breakfast. Got back to the room after makan and my regular come LSS with me again which again ended up bonking.

Was told by my regular today she no need to go back early cos joints half-open. Further dili deli here and there, it was time check out at about 1400WIB. Took a cab with my regular to her joint to TCSS with the OKTs and other ceweks and play cards with the ceweks (l3atu, machiam like you in TB hor makan your meal in joints ... Hehe).

At around 1630WIB headed to BTC with my regular as I wanted to take the 1730 ferry nack. KNN!!! ... It was fully booked have to take 1810WIB boat. So when to the cafes on the 2nd level of BTC with my regular for some ice-cream and cakes.

Soon it was time to go and I told my regular to go back while I checked into customs and headed back to SG.

Note: Got SARS screening at WTC for ppl returning from Riau.
Nice FR ! Erm....so when you getting married har ?

Old 04-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

This just a summarised FR (long) of the TK guys who came over to Batam on the 29th and nicely looked after by Batam Man

Advance party was myself on the 28th just to play an extra round of golf. While the main body was booked for the 29th at the Puri Garden at a very nice sweet rate (thks to BM), I elected to stay at Prima Asia for a variety of reason I shall not mention here.

The golf at Indah Puri was "rained out" after 9 holes and we decided to wash up and proceed to Nagoya to check in the hotel and have our favourite "Ayam Penyet" at new Centrepoint.

Around 5pm, we walked through Centrepoint and turned the corner at the main entrance at McDonalds to go to the AP shop and aI eyeballed a sweet-face 20 something girl who looked back and smiled. I smiled too and said hello.
Then, a quick "I know you" and she said the same thing too and we soon found out that she was a waitress at the Novotel's Tampico Bar.

She was alone and we informed her we were going for a meal at the AP and to join us and she did. Over the meal, some banter and we learnt that business was bad at Tampico so that her take home salary was down to 200k fromm 1 Juta etc etc and most of the staff had left.

We joked about going for a massage and she joked that she was born bottom first rather than head and we wondered what she was talking about. She explained that people like here are good with their hands and strong! So we joked and asked her to massage my friend and she said why not?

Dinner done, I went to have a hair cut (at Johhny Andrean in Centrepoint - only 25K ) while my friend and her moved on back to Prima Asia. My haircut took about an hour and I breezed back to the hotel and first went to my room to sit down and messaged my friend. "How, you're done and done?" and the response was YES come on over!

I knocked on his room and the door was opened by her. A wide smile and I hugged her and said she looked sweet! We moved to the bed and all both of us sat down next to my friend who was half naked in the bed! She was fully dressed. We talked and I gave her a few strokes of massage on her shoulders and said "I heard you good in massage, how about I massage you ten minutes and you do me half an hour?"
She laughed and nodded and I took her hand and led her to my room.

As promised, I did her for 10 minutes a really good one including her groin areas which I could see she enjoyed. Then I rolled over and said your turn and she did me for about half an hour. At that point, I pulled her close and rolled up her skirt and massaged her groin more and asked her how she felt and she said NICE! Pulled her hand to my thingy and rubbed her on her sizeable melons and just enjoyed those touch and touch things there and then. Just light kisses on the lips cos I dunno wanna expose myself - thats just me being "safe" as usual. I also gave her neck, ears and upper breast lots of lip service of course. All this time, we were both still dressed and my pecker was like up but not totally solid. I thrust my lower body hard at her front bottom and rolled around for more than 10 minutes and for some reason, I decded I would not do her that moment. It was sweet enough but I just did not want to f*&* there and then and I hinted that it was time for her to go.

By then, I had found out that she was in Batam all of 3 months only and did not have a HP having had to sell that for money. She was desperate and it was not like we were her "Beckham" that she simple had to have! I had already reserved my cewek for the next day so I simply did not feel like doing her for that moment. Soon, we unclasped and I saw her to the door. But, not before I walked to my friend's room to find out if he had given her any money.

No money had been mention by her and so, he gave me 100k and I added my 50k to that and walked back to my room. I pushed that into her skirt's pocket and gave her a goodbye hug. Then, saw her off at my door and wondered if I had made a good decision. I know the liquid in my thingy was awaiting its discharge for a few days already.

(we had her home phone and she had my HP nos but who knows if we will meet again) to be continued
Old 04-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Samster

thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Excellent FR sassina. Waiting for part 2.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

continuation...

That done, I went to friend's room and we decided to relax and go out to A1 to see if we could poach some Beer Girls.

At A1, we took a middle position seat and let the girls come hustling at us of course.

The first decent looking Calrsberg girl came and we ordered our first bottle. Once we ordered, more ladies from all sorts of drink companies came round to sit down and hustle us. And we allowed them and, made our pickings as to who we would buy from and who we would not, mixing between people we genuinely wanted to help and others we wanted to f*&$.

I settled for my target which was a one of those small bottled bullshit drink - can't even remember what it was. My friend and I continued enjoying beers from Carlsberg, Tsingtao and Tiger which we had the ladies drink with us and my target was drinking whatever she was selling me. It was like highway robbery at 19k for each of her bottle but what the heck. When you are fishing, you gotta throw out bait!

The beers were cheap enough with the big bottles at around 14k - we could be drunk before we were broke!

More banter and exchange of wits with the many ladies and we made pact after pact as to where we would go and meet later etc.

By 11 pm Batam Time, we had decided to call it a night there and both my friend and I decded that it would be an early night. My target who had a really tight body and decent face, the type I like, and one of the Carlsberg lady were ever willing to Party at Planet if we were going to wait for them.

I said it would be too long and if they were sincere, they could come to our hotel nearby and we go together. I said that I wanted to first go back to rest and Planet would be too crowded to wait outside.

As a note to newbies, the sure thing is to wait at the A1 for them if you are up to it - I have done it before a few times. The desperate thing is to wait at Planet because you will never be sure if they arrived and you would feel silly if they did not show up. I decded then that there was only a 10 per cent chance they would come to our hotel themselves but I was willing not to have a poke that night!

So, back to hotel and straight to sleep. I doubt if they came because my phone did not have any message nor did the door sound. She claimed she had lost her HP and the other one did not have one so, perhaps she was just selling more drinks - the next time, I will not target her and move on to someone else. You win some and you lose some! I did enjoy the night!

to be continued...
Old 04-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good FRs sassina.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

continuation...

Batam Man duly called me early in the morning and we arranged for him to pick me up on the way to the golf course after he picked up head honcho of tokcok.com at the airport coming in from Jakarta.

My friend and I sat at the hotel's minute bar and started on the Chivas bottle. We prepared two glasses for BM and Rain to drink when they arrive and they did. Then, breakfast for them and to Southlinks where another 6 of them were awaiting including the owner of Brittanic Karaoke. (friend of BM).

It was a nice round. My score was plentiful but then, I did have either a Scotch or Beer at every green and tee. You could say, nicely happy! The game over (& I lost some dough). we washed up and off to Wallabies Pub where the "Main Party" of tokcok.com's cheongsters were arriving from Singapore. (after checking into Puri Garden).

Got BM to divert on the way to pick up my reserved cewek, one of my new discoveries (LBFM) that look pleasantly sexy and knows how to make a man feel like a man!

I had also made prior arrangements with a woman of "bad repute" (on the net) to check out her service and standards of ladies.
Regina Lanna who uses the [email protected] and runs her own forum in "happening.com" has had numerous comments about over-pricing and poor service etc etc etc. However, she seemed "gungho" enough to check out and I certainly did not mind paying more if the service and standards of her ceweks are better than average.

My standing instructions to her were simple.
Bring a few of your best girls with you and join us for drinks at Wallabies. If no good, there will be no bookings and you can only enjoy either beer or simple house pours - no cocktails.

Why did I call her? It was simple.

Most of the tokcok people were arriving in Batam after 6pm and were not even going "shopping" for ceweks. How were they going to pass the night? Playing with the willys?

I also had in reserve another group of freelancers and one freelance Mami who I could call if Regina turned out to be very bad rubbish. So, I left it to Regina to perform first.

Lastly, at Planet, there would be numerous Freelancers hunting guys and with out plan to have at least one Karaoke room in Planet, it would be easy for them to hit something decent if they just made a small effort.

After some drinks, my friend and I left Wallabies to go back to out hotel. Regina's ladies although "cold" were slowly warming up with some efforts. The party was in full swing already. I informed BM that I would meet them in the Planet when I had my poke!.

As for look, Regina's girls were not great but definitely passable by Batam standards - around 4.5 to 5.5 standard. My willy was hungry and I wanted to have one round before I got more drunk. My girl had also called her joint and the OKT had sent over a few girls of which only one was taken by my friend.

So, 4 of us went back to Prima Asia where I released the sum total of about 6 days of sweet salty juice of mine! And I actually fell asleep until the knock came on my door. My girl opened it and there was the other lady from my friend's room. He was tired and did not want to go to Planet and had asked her to come to my room instead to go out.

So, me and the two girls went to Planet and I gave them a "treat" of their sweets!

I carried on with Beer and Stout that had been ordered since my new bottle of Chivas had been left in BM's car. The music was as usual shattering and the tokcok people were all over the place - coming and going and frankly, I don't even know who was in the room and how many rooms we had.

Apparently, we had two - one for singing, and the other for partying with the music. My ladies went out to the room's balcony to dance and I moved in and out from there. Gropping, even older Regina and a few of her ladies who passed me by. No point being greedy.

Two ladies were more than I can handle for one night I am sure! It seemed that everyone had got themselves settled into whatever they were doing so, I was no longer needed. All the guys were moving about hunting or being hunted or playing. Did not have to make emergency calls to the two other groups of ladies I had in reserve!

At around 2am., I sent my girl an SMS that I would go back to hotel and that they should come back when they are done. I went back to sleep and at 3.30am, there was banging on the door. The two ladies came in and turned on the TV to a music channel and started to dance on in my room.

The other girl politely went into the toilet to wash up after my girl did and there I was poking my life away! With the help of the L pill of course, I was hard as ever and this being the second round, I was pretty long too. Soon, the other girl came out of the toilet to the other side of the same bed. A nice slow and steady sweet f*&*.

I asked my girl if I could do her friend and she said yes. So, it was like 20 strokes left and 20 strokes right. A jack-hammer from the front, from the side, rolled over, lady on top, turned around and as many positions as I fancied using a mixture of short strokes with full length insertions slow and rapid strokes in between. Sometimes, just full insertion and letting the tool feel nice in its temporaty home! When I had enough, I did the finale and let it all spurt out into the good old rubber! It was for almost a good 45 minutes too! I would be sore if I did not stop!

Then, I went back to sleep while they continued to party on with the music dancing away in the room. Lucky I was tired and could somehow sleep in the din. As normal, when I have strange people in my room, I woke up at 6.30am and with good old brother hard and wanting, I took my friends girl and did her one more time. My regular was still tripped out and said to excuse her - no problems, cos I really wanted to do her friend solo too! She did not even watch and I came in good steady time - not that long, perhaps 20 minutes of slamming away in my favourite positions. It was another sweet release.

Some of you might wonder about all the other nice things like 69s and other happy things some of you love. For me, I play very safe and focus on the main strokes in the safety of good old Durex. Not even a BBBJ for me but, by choice. With latex, I know most ladies hate doing the BJ service and I rather dip my stick in the honey pot anyway! My greatest pleasure is to see pleasure in the partner's eyes too and feel the gush of warmth below!

By the time we tidied up and the ladies were on their way with a shared tip of S$50 in hand since I had no more Rupiahs. Sounds extravagant. But, when you want good service, you pay the price to be remembered. Its not too much to give each girl about 125k tip for being so generous with their bodies!

After all, they are on contract and live strictly on tips until the contract expires when they get a net lump sum for that time.

I got my friend out of bed and we walked to Istimewa for my morning teochew meal of Fish soup with sliced "bawal" and "fish roe" and a half cooked chicken egg in plain porridge. It was nice. Then, a taxi ride to Puri Garden to see if everyone had survived the night and on to Batam Center and home. I heard that some had stayed including BM till 7am in Planet! Must have been a rollicking time. Quite a huge sum of moneys spent I hear! And a few intersting stories for the book too!
Old 05-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wah, u sound as if I offended you. If I have, maybe u can tell me.
Ask you out for kopi means you offend me??? What kinda theory is that ... I meet up with uncle almost every other day = me and uncle always offend each other har!!!
CB:
Old 05-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Nice FR ! Erm....so when you getting married har ?
All our regular kakis know that you'll get married first ...

Mai cheong topic again hor ... Your change topic skills quite the good hor ... Remember last week when you, me, and uncle met KJ ... We were talking about cheong issues when you suddenly outta blur said simi biker with full biking gears go up Malaysia kanna langga ... Tu-Ah-Tu ---> Mai act blur leh ...
CB:
Old 05-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask you out for kopi means you offend me??? What kinda theory is that ... I meet up with uncle almost every other day = me and uncle always offend each other har!!!
Sorry lor, but u sound like you want to thrash me
Old 06-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry lor, but u sound like you want to thrash me

Dun worry lah, that tua jia meatlover fellow only know how to thrash ceweks only lah...
Old 06-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

BM,

Looks like my Phuket trip will be shifted by a week so I may come over tomolo - either day trip or overnight. Whats your program like? Would like to buy your Ibu and you dinner at that Riverside place; i.e. if I can bring my booking with me and Ibu is not offended. Othewise, I better eat in Nagoya!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1