The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 15-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muatfit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

My old FR for Ice

Name: ICE, college girl
Face: 6.6/10 syt
Body: 7/10 a bit meaty
Boobs: 32B natural soft
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: N0
Fingering: Yes
Daty: Yes
Moan: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 nice to bonk young chick
GFE: 9/10 Friendly and talkative
Damage: RM250/1
WIR: Maybe yes but will go for others FL in my list

just share my FR here which took place around 2 months ago at hotel near berjaya times square.
Old 18-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joker68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got the photos. Could wait for the meeting.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zzoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Ultimate GFE (Sorry in advance for my long long FR but I hope you enjoyed it)

Name: Ms. J
Face: 9.5/10 (very SYT)
Body: 9/10 (lovely breasts but little baby fat which I love)
Boobs:9/10 (34C- sensitive, easily erect)
Ass: 9/10
CBJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 (the minute she sat on the bed in her teddy and started kissing me like I just got back from long business trip- lovingly and tenderly. French kissing abso-fucking-lutely)
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: Yes but gentle on her, makes her wet even faster.
Pussy: 9.5/10 (wet easily, tight and sweet)
PR: 9/10, can converse in English, Mandarin and cantonese
FJ: Missionary, doggy, girl on top
Damage: RM4700/3 shots (overnight)
Venue: Le Meridien hotel
WIR: Hell fucking yeah!- might not wanna try anyone else

Nice fr! From the pics, her body looks tight and don't see any baby fat at all.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
This is my very 1st FR here as usually I'm only an observer and enjoy all the FRs written by some brothers here. But since I have a wonderful session with the new lady, Ms. Kimberly, I would like to share my reports here.

Thanks Jerry for the FR.

Here's my FR for Ms. Kimberly

Name: Ms. Kimberly
Race: CKT
Face: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 curvy
Boobs: 9/10, C cup soft and fair
BBBJ: i give her 10/10
FJ:9/10
Moan: 9/10 great speaker when I fuck her fast
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1200 + RM800 for 2 session. Booked her for 1 session but top-up another session.
WIR: Yes if got fund but I'll go for Ms. I next
Overall: 9/10

I don't know all those fancy words to describes our lovely session but I thing I wish to share here is that she I worth the $$$ to spent at least once. I'm CKT fans and this gal is a GEM for me.

Our sessions here started with cathbath from top to down, massage you little bro, blowjob(best), she got nice assets, C cup which I keep stare at it and suck non stop. She don't like daty but don't know why she allow me to daty her clean shave pussy and I keep rubbing her clit until very wet.

Very horny lady and will lead you to fuck her, started with missionary where I trust her deep and slow. Every single deep trust she will let go MOAN, keep doing that until she grab me hard(sense like please fuck me hard). Lead her to the dressing table where I do carry fuck in front of the mirror and I did that for few minutes until my legs shaking. She take the lead ride me COWBOY from slow to fast and furious until she came. Such a wonderful experience can see her body jerking a bit. I request for doggy where I pump her super fast non stop for few minutes until I shoot my 2 weeks sperms...She really helps me fully release and can sense like no more sperms in the tank.

Supposedly we clean up in toilet but end up I request her to blow job again which lead us to the bed again. This round I take all the lead from Missionary with both leg Up => Standing Doggy => Fucking on the table => Side position (slow and steady, need to grab some air before hit her hard again) => Doggy again and let her finish me of with COWBOY. She came for 2nd time during the middle of the session but I keep hit her hard. She told me I'm good during 2nd round, which I'm proud with.

Fantastic session for me with this Ms. Kimberly.
Thanks for the arrangement from sucknehneh.

Do not PM me for her contact which I don't have.
This is my second meeting with Ms. Kimberly during my business trip at KL in September. Just lucky to got her that day.

Here's my FR for Ms. Kimberly

Name: Ms. Kimberly the Office Lady
Race: CKT
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 curvy
Skin: 9/10 Fair and smooth
Boobs: 8/10 BIG Cup
BBBJ: 10/10 Great NICE BJ
FJ:9/10
Moan: 9/10 loud and this time we are more natural
GFE: 10/10 just like long lost couple
Damage: RM2000 for 2 session + RM1000 for additional session + RM200 tips
Venue: Hilton KL
WIR: Yes
Overall: 9/10

Not going to write the details as my session with her more special this round after the second meeting. Our session just like fucking own GF and she is willing to please me. I know she truly enjoyed the session also else her LOVE juice won't be dripping : )
Overall she spent around 4 hours with me. Thanks snn for the arrangement.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

rotipepek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Test another young CKT this week at KL area.

Name: Suki
Race: Chinese, study beautician
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10, meaty type
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 7/10,
CIM: Don't allow
FJ: 7.5/10, quite wet
Moan: 7/10 soft type
GFE: 8/10 Friendly
Damage: RM300/1 shot
WIR: Got more new girl to test from sucknehneh
Overall:7/10

Overall she is Ok with her service, no rushing and she'll blow you until you request her to stop. FJ is more like I serve her, she loves doggy from behind and don't like cowgirl. If she don't dim the light, I'll rate her better.
Shoot after 3 positions.
too bad, she take CKT saja lar
Old 21-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post
Hey bro, sorry for the late FR...
A bit busy lately...

Name: Megan
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs:7.5/10 B cup
Ass: 8/10
BBJ: 9/10 great BJ
GFE: 9/10
Skin: 7/10
Pussy: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM2400/2 shots

Megan came into the room a complete different person from the photo. I prefer her in real life actually, with SYT look.

Another great FL from Sucknehneh, superb attitude and makes you feel right at home as I like girls with high GFE.

We took a shower together with a bit of foreplay in the cubicle. Already started moaning. Continued on the bed with more action. Don't know why but first round she BJ with cap on. Fingered her and she's really wet. Her pussy is tight and she moans quite loud. Did missionary, doggie and before unloading 20 minutes later.

Chit chat on the bed for a while before the start of the second round. This time, it was BBJ. I must say, she was great and she really took her time. We did cowgirl and more variations of missionary.

It was a great session and it will be even better if I didn't have to rush a bit cause I had another appointment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony50 View Post
My 8th sessions under sucknehneh's list

Name: Mimi
Race: Chinese
Face: sweet and friendly
Body: smooth skin
Boobs: 32B firm and cute
CIM: No
Daty: Yes, but i'd prefer if she get her pussy shaved ;p
Moan: Soft
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: Wet
GFE: Not bad
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM1300/2 hours...

She is a sweet and nice girl... She arrived punctually and we had some chat... Right after the shower, she kissed my nipples, body, and licked my balls, and then started BJ softly... my lil bro couldnt take no more, now my turn to kiss and lick her nipples and pussy... She was so wet and i got really turned on when she moaned louder and louder... i started off with missionary, gently and slowly... then we changed to doggy, while playing with her boobs from behind... I lost control and cum when she asked me to fuck her harder... We chat for half an hour, watched tv while waiting for the second shot... she is friendly and kinda good GFE...

thanks for the arrangement. Looking forward for the eurasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcyted View Post
When I first saw her, I was like very happy to see such a beautiful girl. We chatted a little. It was like then straight to business, she undressed and then I laid down and she started giving me a blowjob for a few minutes. She capped me then straddle over me and started riding me. She felt tight and nice and very wet but loved every minute watching such a beautiful girl riding me. She then asked me, in a cute voice, whether I would like to be on top. Her moans were seducing me to pound her harder. She then asked me whether wanna doggy her in her same cute voice, who was I to say no. She has such beautiful skin and white. Almost thought I was banging a korean girl- here's to Oppa Ganggam Style! I got tired so we rested for a while, chatted some more and she was fun to talk to, sat down naked- full view of her nudity and when she laughed, those breasts were like screaming out for me to grab them for dinner. Then she started blowing me again and like routine, got on top and rode me- watching her breasts made me wanna grab them which I did and fondled her. She then turn position and gave me the reversed cowgirl. With 15 min more to go, I managed to release my seed. Not much of gf feel, more like Friend with Benefit feel. Previously I had another girl who straight away hugged me like haven't seen me in ages and kissed me, french kissed me. I guess that was what missing from the session but I still had a great time. Perhaps she was tired- popular girl LOL.

Name: Kimberly
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (SOLID and almost perfect!)
Boobs:9/10
GFE: 9/10, she is more like a friend than a girl friend or maybe my expectations too high. I get the feeling she was still new and uncomfortable with me but she gave me a hug at the end.)
Skin: 10/10- she can be the new Snow White
Fingering: No
Pussy: 9.5/10,
PR: 9/10, can converse in English and cantonese
FJ: Girl on top, Missionary, Doggy- 2nd time same which seems like a routine.
Damage: RM2000/2 shots + 100 tip
Venue: Cititel hotel
WIR: Hell yeah- but want to try others first

Thanks Bro SNN, you rock bro!
Quote:
My First Eurasian College Girl

Name: Ms. R, my first Eurasian college girl
Face: 8/10 sweet and SYT
Body: 8/10 small frame
Boobs: 32B sensitive nipple
BBBJ: 8/10 she is consider good for her age
CIM: N0
Anal: Damm nice Anal this young lady
Fingering: Superb WET
Daty: BIG yes
Moan: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 Very tight! Bonk her many positions
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2400/2 + RM100 tips + Sunway Hotel
WIR: Yes and very soon before go back SG

Thanks SNN for the arrangement with this young girl, she’ll only work for very short period only. I’m very lucky due to manage to get her before she went to outstation.

I met her at lobby but don’t dare to say hi to her since I saw her photo before. Check in and message the room num. After 5 mins, someone knock the door. My pretty and sweet Ms. R just right in front of me. Skip all the chit chat part and signal her to clean up. She told me usually she don’t wash with client but after persuade her, she’s ok.

Proceed to bathroom to clean up with her, she helps me to clean up and my hard already started to roaming everywhere. One hand grabbing her 32B and another hand rubbing her pussy while she already stroking my dick hard. We did French kiss in the wash room for a moment and my hand busy working hard on her YOUNG shave pussy.

Dry up, and proceed to bed. Without wasting my time, I attach her pussy again with my tongue until her moan become loaded, sense she’s very wet and request her to blow job me again and cap. Proceed to missionary position, bonk her dam hard although just started and she moan louder and louder. Guess I’m too excited due to first time bonking Eurasian girl : ) End result, I cum within few minutes in one position. Too excited plus she is HOT. She is damn TIGHT also. I sense she just started doing this only.

Rested for 30 mins and set for second round. This time she takes her time service me from top to bottom and seduce me hard. She knows how to make man hard and she blow me while looking at me, she signal me to eat her,Wow, pukimak betul. This round I took my time slowly enjoy her, while she blow job me, my fingers already insider her pussy IN & OUT. I tell you, my fingers soaked with her love juice. Flip her over and eat her fresh abalone, no smell and FRESH.

Cap ON, started with doggy position where I fuck her deep. Change to cowgirl where she ride me slowly, she keep seduce me with her look and makes me want to fuck her hard. I let her ride me for good 5 minutes and I whisper to her that I want to try ANAL. She smile at me and her buttock facing me, she whisper back “please be gentle” Wow, I slowly put in my 5”inches didi, try to push all in, after few stroke I manage to put ¾ in only and damn nice feeling. Just fuck her ANAL for 1 to 2 mins and change back to standing doggy facing the mirror. My favourite position, bonk her from behind while grabbing both her B cup, this position last me around 10 mins. Before I cum, I sense she release a loud moan…maybe she cum also. Haha.

Overall, very nice session with her and looking forward to see her again before I back to Singapore. Please do not Pm me for her contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzoggie View Post
The Ultimate GFE (Sorry in advance for my long long FR but I hope you enjoyed it)

GFE: 10/10 (the minute she sat on the bed in her teddy and started kissing me like I just got back from long business trip- lovingly and tenderly. French kissing abso-fucking-lutely)

all the above take NL and CKT
cheerss
Old 21-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

ganboonh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear SNN,

PM me the girl list especially Kimberly......

Thanks very very much......
Old 22-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

klfinderxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: FiFi
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
DATY: did not try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 like i said, very accommodating
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM200 1 shot

can share her contact number
tq
Old 22-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

ganboonh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear SNN,

How's the PM to me ??
Now feel very ''cheong''........
Old 22-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wolverine9467 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Me last week just have enjoyable moment with sara thanks to bro snn. Nothing special sms then meet her chit chat abit then straight to business. She is friendly and nice to chat. And very good. Might try other in the list before going back to her. Dont pm me for the number.
Old 22-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Hairyhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine9467 View Post
Hi bros. Me last week just have enjoyable moment with sara thanks to bro snn. Nothing special sms then meet her chit chat abit then straight to business. She is friendly and nice to chat. And very good. Might try other in the list before going back to her. Dont pm me for the number.
she allow fk?
Old 23-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Xcyted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzoggie View Post

Well... time changes every part of our body. Sometimes we expand LOL.
Old 23-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wolverine9467 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairyhair View Post
she allow fk?
Not a fk actualy. Jz kind of kis the lips.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

blue11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No Issues. I have a student/model who's available for freelance needs money for studies, anyone interested can email me at [email protected] i will email the full profile and pictures.
Old 23-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Flyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
all the above take NL and CKT
cheerss
Holy shit, did i see correctly? All these are in the region of thousands of rm damage? How come others only rm200? Such a big difference...

Also what's the price for the list from bro SNN?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1