The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Kman0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwalker View Post
Bro .. that is Alica..
Hey thanks man. I am just recomming her she is good but that was like 2 yrs ago have gone since
Old 09-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of the present 10 ladies at 79.. I hv so far tried 6 of them but none is as good as Boeing n Lemon.

Regards to Jessica, I ask the gals there but seems like none is familiar with that name.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Silver,

Jessica is definitely there. She's also very on time, so by 6.15pm she's there.

She's a Malay Malaysian, so perhaps if you asked the thai LBs, they are not familiar with her.

I can garuntee her service. You'll sure to have a good time with her. She likes it hot, sexy and passionate, with frenching and auto-roaming!

She's tall and bigger physique than most thai LBs. The easiest is to call her name. JESSICA.

Boeing, Lemon and May all damn good, but Jessica is not far off, I assure that.

Have a good time!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Hi

Sorry, just to double check, the locations here is the lane between desker and rowell rite? the backdoor shophouses?

I was there yesterday around 2pm blut maority was closed except a handful all of which very old aunties totally CMI. Didn't see any hot looking LBs....am i in the wrong place? Or wrong time? Wat time do the good ones start?

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Too Hot,

The back alley is the legal Designated Redlight Area...the "Desker" people talk about. If you are there at 2pm, then you will only see a handful of shops open, all grannies...after 6pm got more shops open, and a few good indian looker and of cos H98 there's the legendary Zarina: must try. $30 or $35, plus bbbj, frenching and titfuck.

Next to this alley, directly beside the open road is Rowell Rd. This is where the LBs are housed. Hse79, beside the drink stall, opens at 6pm daily and has a wonderfully sexy selection of 10 thai n malaysian LBs. So called the "Gate" becos the LBs are behind the gate, this is where you should go. $30 per pop, 20min-30min session on weekdays.

Enjoy. Cheers!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Kman0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one have a pic of zarina?
Old 09-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post

Next to this alley, directly beside the open road is Rowell Rd. This is where the LBs are housed. Hse79, beside the drink stall, opens at 6pm daily and has a wonderfully sexy selection of 10 thai n malaysian LBs. So called the "Gate" becos the LBs are behind the gate, this is where you should go. $30 per pop, 20min-30min session on weekdays.

Enjoy. Cheers!
Thanks man, i ll go down and check again. So basically they are on rowell road itself and not some back alley rite?
Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Thanks man, i ll go down and check again. So basically they are on rowell road itself and not some back alley rite?
Yes, it's along Rowell Rd. Opposite the house, across Rowell Rd is a children's playground.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Rumpranger

Got the PM thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi Sogiebealul.

I sent you PM regarding Rose. Please check your private messages.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:48 AM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Hi Bro Silver,

Jessica is definitely there. She's also very on time, so by 6.15pm she's there.

She's a Malay Malaysian, so perhaps if you asked the thai LBs, they are not familiar with her.

I can garuntee her service. You'll sure to have a good time with her. She likes it hot, sexy and passionate, with frenching and auto-roaming!

She's tall and bigger physique than most thai LBs. The easiest is to call her name. JESSICA.

Boeing, Lemon and May all damn good, but Jessica is not far off, I assure that.

Have a good time!

Yes, can't agree more with bro desker! Went to try her after recommendation from fellow bros. Apart from the gd points mentioned above, she got very gd attitude. Go & try..!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Pics of May

Went to Rowell today to try May. The last time I tried May was in October last year.

May is a Thai-Indian ladyboy from Pattaya's Stringfellows go-go bar. She's about 1.6m tall and is of 22 years of age. I did not measure length of her dick but, as mentioned by other bros here, she is well-endowed.

Being of Thai-Indian mix, she likes Indians. At the gate she ignored me and tried to attract the Indian guys besides me. After they left, she made eye contact with me. Must remember next time to use black Kiwi shoe polish.....

I shall not offer an FR of May here. Bro Desker and bro ibtm has set the gold standard so please read their blow-by-blow account.

Here's May's current look:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...f380194449.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...a3cba21001.jpg
Old 10-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

Thanks to bro desker, managed to find the place yesterday and had a session with May.

Maybe she could tell i was new so wasn't very adventurous. Went to the room, strip except panties. Ask me to lie down then start alternating between nipple sucking and bj and hj. Give me 2 pecks on the lips and dats all. But of course let me fondle and suck her boobs. Eventually came under hj and clean up. She left the room before i finished wearing back my clothes.

Might go back and try others.

p.s. bro rumpranger, my may looks very different from the pictures of your may. got more than 1 may? Mine was definitely more fair-skinned compared to ur pix.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

fuller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
It's a miracle that I made back home..... ALIVE....
Excellent FR! Makes me want to try LB.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Too Hot,

There are currently 2 May at Hse79.

I think you got the wrong May. The May you tried is fair and chinese looking right? Then wrong May.

Look for a sweet looking, short and dark-skinned May. Sometimes she'll put a flower hairclip on, and a black dot on the forehead. She is 22yo and can speak english.

Bro RumpRanger has put up pics of her. That's the May we are talking about.

Go and try her, then we'll see the difference between heaven and earth haha!

Enjoy!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

fuller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Look for a sweet looking, short and dark-skinned May. Sometimes she'll put a flower hairclip on, and a black dot on the forehead. She is 22yo and can speak english.
I second that. May that we are referring to are a pretty indian with big round eyes. Usually she would tie her hair in a pony tail and would give the hand signal to show that she has a big functional cock.

Hope you get a chance to try this gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1