The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Wow ur damn fast man...hehehehe
Dear bro, me fast? No one is faster than u!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Bro, looks like u might b exposing yrself to b KC by yr that Fujian gal.
Better bcareful!
But seriously, when u r in the thick of it, will u remember not to b KC?
I hope u remember.
Hi bro,

Thx for ur concern n warning. Although I find her very attractive n desirable, she is merely a piece of prime meat to me. She is also undereducated...while no one can forecast the future, I doubt I'll be KC-ed by her. Knock on wood.

Quote:
Looks like DYBJ also a high class ktv chiongster cum high income earner.
Don't know can teach us how to make $$?
Hi bro,

Bro DYBJ is an International Man of Mystery, hehehe. The only thing I know is that he is a man of his words n he has helped me personally. He makes everyone comfortable n happy, especially the gals!! It's his attitude n personality. I like to call it charisma.

Quote:
Bro yongzhen, 1st you ask bro WarBird then you ask me, you also abit too greedy liao rite hehehehehe
I think you got it wrong, i'm legally unemployed but bills get sent to company and paid on company's account, so actually, i'm nothing but an empty shell only la.........dun read too much into my posts.
You can ask bro WarBird, i have no money one!
But when we go out, he's the one that carries stacks of it!

Hi bro yongzhen,

I can confirm unequivocally that bro DYBJ is telling the truth. As I said, it's his charisma that attracts all the good things in life...I'm trying hard to get a whiff of that...

My advice for u is to develop the right attitude n personality first n good things will follow naturally...

BTW, I'm gratified to see such active participation in this thread.

Let me digress a bit. I like to talk abt picking up KTV gals INSIDE KTVs. What?? Many bros go to KTVs n then wait for mummies to bring gals to the rm for viewing. That is a major mistake. Why? The attractive gals r often picked or booked early n u dun get to see them in ur rm.

So I always go to TAM around 6 PM n spend 20-30 minutes, looking at everyone of the 60-80 gals standing in the corridor or sitting in the little rm. My advice is dun be paiseh, go n mingle w/ the gals. Be very relaxed n confident, smile n chat w/ the gals u like. Crack a joke. Be very comfortable in ur own skin, after all, you're the master n the gals r ur sex slaves...hahaha.

The only other place one could see so many chio gals was at L8/Talma Rd in the good old days.

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro warbird, now I know why you always "have" beautiful PRC gals around with you... Early bird + Master Mentality + charming = chio bu

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them... Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro warbird, now I know why you always "have" beautiful PRC gals around with you... Early bird + Master Mentality + charming = chio bu
Bro, you forgot the "deep pockets" in your equation.

In all honesty, if we cannot afford to provide for the gals, we are always at the losing end.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 11-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them... Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.
Bro Warbird is the MANZ I tell you!!!
But his post did stirred my predatory instincts once more. Think I need to dump my current BY and beo new targets liaoz. Me getting a bit sianz le but she is a good gal afterall - but still, cannot get my emotions all tangled up; if its over, ITS OVER.

You guys were inspirational the other nite - I got lots to learn.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

My advice for u is to develop the right attitude n personality first n good things will follow naturally...

BTW, I'm gratified to see such active participation in this thread.

Let me digress a bit. I like to talk abt picking up KTV gals INSIDE KTVs. What?? Many bros go to KTVs n then wait for mummies to bring gals to the rm for viewing. That is a major mistake. Why? The attractive gals r often picked or booked early n u dun get to see them in ur rm.

So I always go to TAM around 6 PM n spend 20-30 minutes, looking at everyone of the 60-80 gals standing in the corridor or sitting in the little rm. My advice is dun be paiseh, go n mingle w/ the gals. Be very relaxed n confident, smile n chat w/ the gals u like. Crack a joke. Be very comfortable in ur own skin, after all, you're the master n the gals r ur sex slaves...hahaha.
Wahhhh... trying to stir my predatory instincts again bro... making me very historic hunting machine... kekeke.

Just came back from Phuket with my GF, then saw your posts and my pants bursting liaoz.

Going early to beo is an investment of time for best of breed returns. The best products are, more often than never, get picked up early by the experience bros. Some of them specifically beo and take the newer ones, especially the students.

My strategy is the same as yours - be early, be jovial, be charming and catch the most innocent one by talking and understanding their background - akin to a background investigation check report. My other strategy is via the waiters and waitresses, they will tell you who are the fresh meat in town. They wouldnt miss them, right bo? Thus, am I a good student of the flesh and meat trade? Hahaha
Old 12-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Bro warbird, uneducated doesn't mean don't know how to KC lah.
Those usually kena KC r not by young, pretty and educated gals.
Its those normal, low educated gals that r good at KCing.
But it good to hear that u will b careful abt it.

Bro DYBJ, nothing to b greedy lah.
I m just kidding.
Not everything works on every1.
Thats y I never like going for motivational talks.
Its different kind of KC.
If u r really 'jobless', y not try driving taxi?
Who knows, u might fish more gals.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u r really 'jobless', y not try driving taxi?
Who knows, u might fish more gals.
haha, actually i'm already doin that.
I drive my kid to school every morning
Fetch my kid back from school every afternoon
Pick my whores up for makan
Send them back after i makan them all the time....
Yeah its already a full time job
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 12-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them...Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.
Hi bro marc5,

These gals always look more beautiful inside a KTV...hahaha.

Dun forget that I'm a hardworking trainee of bros DYBJ n justime. I hope to get a B grade at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro Warbird is the MANZ I tell you!!!
But his post did stirred my predatory instincts once more. Think I need to dump my current BY and beo new targets liaoz. Me getting a bit sianz le but she is a good gal afterall - but still, cannot get my emotions all tangled up; if its over, ITS OVER.

You guys were inspirational the other nite - I got lots to learn.
Hi bro,

You're doing amazingly well for someone ur age. Perhaps you're a bit like me in that I get bored quickly w/ a gal regardless of how pretty or how tasty her pussy is...

Just walk away, no emotions n no remorse...you owe her nothing. It has been a fair n equitable business arrangement.

Be a player, not a playee ( sage advice from my mentor, International Man of Mystery ) n be an overconfident bastard (using bro justime's parlance), hehehe.

Cheers!

Quote:
Wahhhh... trying to stir my predatory instincts again bro... making me very historic hunting machine... kekeke.

Just came back from Phuket with my GF, then saw your posts and my pants bursting liaoz.

Going early to beo is an investment of time for best of breed returns. The best products are, more often than never, get picked up early by the experience bros. Some of them specifically beo and take the newer ones, especially the students.

My strategy is the same as yours - be early, be jovial, be charming and catch the most innocent one by talking and understanding their background - akin to a background investigation check report. My other strategy is via the waiters and waitresses, they will tell you who are the fresh meat in town. They wouldnt miss them, right bo? Thus, am I a good student of the flesh and meat trade? Hahaha
Hi bro,

Yes, men w/ high testosterone levels r aggressive n predatory when it comes to finding n fxxking women. It's in our genes n absolutely essential for survival of the human species. We shouldn't be shameful or apologetic for having a strong libido. But always practise safe sex n obey the rules of law...

Your methods r excellent! I hv much to learn from u. You're an advanced trainee n will be joining the rank of the Masters in a very short time.

See u soon.

Quote:
Bro warbird, uneducated doesn't mean don't know how to KC lah.
Those usually kena KC r not by young, pretty and educated gals.
Its those normal, low educated gals that r good at KCing.
But it good to hear that u will b careful abt it.
Hi bro,

Very true. While no man is immune to being KC-ed, It's perhaps fortunate that I get bored quickly once I get to eat the meat...regardless of how delectable....[/QUOTE]

Quote:
haha, actually i'm already doin that.
I drive my kid to school every morning
Fetch my kid back from school every afternoon
Pick my whores up for makan
Send them back after i makan them all the time....
Yeah its already a full time job
Hi bro DYBJ,

Good for u!!

BTW, ths for ur sage advice.

Cheers!!

Pls allow me to digress a bit by providing an update on my saga w/ that Fujian gal KK. We hv reached a verbal "agreement" on the terms n conditions of BY yesterday. We even discussed abt practical details, etc.

I then sought advice from the International Man of Mystery (will be known as Mr. Austin henceforth) late last nite. OMG! He gave me an F grade!! He lambasted me, calling me a big carrot head, firstly, for paying well too much n, secondly, for agreeing to pay while I'll be away for months in Gotham City...

Strangely, I hv to thank him...previously I only focused on KK's positive points such as Fujian accent, beautiful facial features, great ass...but now suddenly I can see the negatives such as smaller boobs...

I'll walk away from the deal unless the terms r more favorable to me. The mysterious Mr. Austin, who has lost his British accent after living in SGP too long, also gave me a fantastic strategy on how to take advantage of her coming birthday celebration...

Good day to all bros.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The mysterious Mr. Austin, who has lost his British accent after living in SGP too long, also gave me a fantastic strategy on how to take advantage of her coming birthday celebration...
Haha now i'm Austin lol
This strategy, can only lead to total submission or a total walk out of the PENDING contract.
Play to win, not be played and loose!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Just sharing this with Bros Marc5, Warbird and DYBJ,

Someone asked me yesterday night why I like KTV so much? I have 3 answers for them akin to a Buffet spread vis-a-vis fine-dining.

1. Choices - a line of different types of gals (food) for you, ranging from singers to phantom WP holders to FT students plying the lines. You are the customer, see what you like, grab what you desire and eat to your satisfaction.

2. Varieties - Just like different dishes from an International Buffet spread: Different age, languages, provinces, sizes, tonalities and beauty (one man's meat is another's poison). Food appreciation is in the heart of the gourmet and fine wine appreciation comes from a true connoisseur while gals appreciation lies in the heart of a casanova.

3. Acute decision making, subject to your appetite - Watch your budget (wallet) and investment margins (tummy). Is the gal worth-it? Eat and dump? Eat, keep and dump later? Or just see no-up?

I am a tender meat lover, refusing a certain order in food preparation. I prefer buffet for the above distinctions. Obviously fine dining is a surety and enticing cock-tease, but for me to give up sweet tender meat, say no further.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
These gals always look more beautiful inside a KTV...hahaha.
Sometimes, lightings and the gals' make-up thoroughly confused me too. So beautiful inside KTV, so distasteful after a good lay.

Quote:
Hi bro,

You're doing amazingly well for someone ur age. Perhaps you're a bit like me in that I get bored quickly w/ a gal regardless of how pretty or how tasty her pussy is...

Just walk away, no emotions n no remorse...you owe her nothing. It has been a fair n equitable business arrangement.
I am just a humble businessman, earning barely enough to make both ends meet and thus age is definitely a barrier at times. You are the big timer with bro Marc5, every outing is an eye-opener and a wonderous learning oppotunity.

Just a little update - after a late night session yesterday after TAM and 1up. I purposely find a little fault with my BY, hoping to get a reason to execute my evacuation plan A. It seems very working out very good, she compromised about keeping the same $moolah monthly but no longer goes to Dynasty to work. Therefore, I am renting another apartment far out to the east for her as a keeper-nest starting 01/09. The location is to keep her far away from the place of work as well as her friends. I am now putting out my isolation plan for her, away from work and away from community and/or influence. The good thing is with this arrangement, I can go back to Dynasty for more fresh meat.

Quote:
Your methods r excellent! I hv much to learn from u. You're an advanced trainee n will be joining the rank of the Masters in a very short time.

See u soon.

I am a novice bro. We learn from each other experience and enrich each other with sharings. Knowledge shared is knowledge doubled, the best prevention against being KC'ed.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

.................., but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.

Cheers!!
yo bro warbird, long time no see and nice to know that you are now the masters of the predators. Hahaha........

Din know that you are so wild and can even get inujured in love making sessions.

Take care, bro......

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I purposely find a little fault with my BY, hoping to get a reason to execute my evacuation plan A. It seems very working out very good, she compromised about keeping the same $moolah monthly but no longer goes to Dynasty to work. Therefore, I am renting another apartment far out to the east for her as a keeper-nest starting 01/09.
Bro loving_dickhead, understand we'll be meeting real soon, looking forward to it but prior to that, pls allow me to comment on what you said above.
A player is always focused on what he want to achieve before he actually executes his move to hit his objective.
Why rock the boat for someone to fall into the sea then pull the person up to the boat again?
This is a sign of indecisiveness and weakness of the heart.....beware my friend, when dealing wif WLs, BY or not, no emotions involved.
Even if she stays above DC, so wat???????? What's stopping you from getting new meat there?
Even if you put her up in the suburbs around Changi Prison, what makes you think she won't have eyes there to watch you extra curriculum activities?????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro DYBJ,

Heard a lot about you from bro Warbird. Looking forward to meeting you in person very soon.

Regarding your point, all I can say it is very valid and I fully subscribe to your wise words. Personally I can cut her off without any emotional attachment easily as I did with my first BY, yet you are spot on the attachment part. To me its not the emotional entanglement but more towards a physical attraction. I am also an ardent fan in manipulations and control, which are reasons why I want to move her away from her community of friends and network - they are teaching her to be too smart... kekeke. Driving her nuts and leaving her to guess my every move is my greatest satisfaction - perhaps many bros may think I am sadistic but I ain't going to pull the plug just yet without milking her down totally. One thing for sure, I hate gals making a scene wherever I party and the last BY contract was terminated on the spot as she disrupted my fun in DC. I still wanna play with this gal - am not quite done yet and I assure it will be quite a story.

Nonetheless, your very frank opinions are appreciated and you made me see from different angles of the same subject matter. No wonder the bros are revving about your experiences and BY know-hows. Lets chat when we meet.
Old 13-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes, lightings and the gals' make-up thoroughly confused me too. So beautiful inside KTV, so distasteful after a good lay.

I am just a humble businessman, earning barely enough to make both ends meet and thus age is definitely a barrier at times. You are the big timer with bro Marc5, every outing is an eye-opener and a wonderous learning oppotunity.

Just a little update - after a late night session yesterday after TAM and 1up. I purposely find a little fault with my BY, hoping to get a reason to execute my evacuation plan A. It seems very working out very good, she compromised about keeping the same $moolah monthly but no longer goes to Dynasty to work. Therefore, I am renting another apartment far out to the east for her as a keeper-nest starting 01/09. The location is to keep her far away from the place of work as well as her friends. I am now putting out my isolation plan for her, away from work and away from community and/or influence. The good thing is with this arrangement, I can go back to Dynasty for more fresh meat.................................
Hi bro,

Be careful. Your gal may be falling for u. Next she would beg u not to dump her, just give her some living expenses n she would be ur slave, hahaha. You may hv to run fast...

I do envy u. You r single, young, handsome n rich, the dream guy of every PRC MM in SGP!! Of course you're still no match for the incomparable n mysterious Mr. Austin.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
yo bro warbird, long time no see and nice to know that you are now the masters of the predators. Hahaha........

Din know that you are so wild and can even get inujured in love making sessions.

Take care, bro.....
Hi bro,

How r u? I'm just having a bit of good clean fun.

You take care too.

Quote:
Bro loving_dickhead, understand we'll be meeting real soon, looking forward to it but prior to that, pls allow me to comment on what you said above.
A player is always focused on what he want to achieve before he actually executes his move to hit his objective.
Why rock the boat for someone to fall into the sea then pull the person up to the boat again?
This is a sign of indecisiveness and weakness of the heart.....beware my friend, when dealing wif WLs, BY or not, no emotions involved.
Even if she stays above DC, so wat???????? What's stopping you from getting new meat there?
Even if you put her up in the suburbs around Changi Prison, what makes you think she won't have eyes there to watch you extra curriculum activities?????
Good advice from a sage.

Quote:
Hi bro DYBJ,

Heard a lot about you from bro Warbird. Looking forward to meeting you in person very soon.

Regarding your point, all I can say it is very valid and I fully subscribe to your wise words. Personally I can cut her off without any emotional attachment easily as I did with my first BY, yet you are spot on the attachment part. To me its not the emotional entanglement but more towards a physical attraction. I am also an ardent fan in manipulations and control, which are reasons why I want to move her away from her community of friends and network - they are teaching her to be too smart... kekeke. Driving her nuts and leaving her to guess my every move is my greatest satisfaction - perhaps many bros may think I am sadistic but I ain't going to pull the plug just yet without milking her down totally. One thing for sure, I hate gals making a scene wherever I party and the last BY contract was terminated on the spot as she disrupted my fun in DC. I still wanna play with this gal - am not quite done yet and I assure it will be quite a story.

Nonetheless, your very frank opinions are appreciated and you made me see from different angles of the same subject matter. No wonder the bros are revving about your experiences and BY know-hows. Lets chat when we meet.
Hi bro,

It seems u r in complete n absolute control of the RS. If so, good for u!! You're the MAN, the player!!

See u soon.

Good day!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1