The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Malay, Malaysia

Old 06-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

TS, any more kiny adventures in this new year?
Old 11-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 14
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe TS already "kept" her for himself already ?
Old 11-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Goodjob TS, interesting post, slightly same scenario

I had a colleague as well which i'm currently sexting with, lots of hinting and dirty talks but she trying to play hard to get for almost 3weeks. I have not UP HER YET!

Today which is wednesday, finally she agreed to go club with me. Just me and her.
Hopefully i could get happy ending after that =)

Best if i could snap photos and share with u guys
Old 12-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
dessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of light

Hello again guys!

Sorry for the long absence but work has been mad but an interesting update is that my colleague is now MY GIRLFRIEND! That means that there's a whole bunch of new videos and photos that we've collected! Below are four random ones.

On another note, we've been experimenting quite abit between ourselves and I think it may be ripe for us to heat it up abit.

She's open to spicing up the relationship with someone else watching us fuck and giving us directions.. maybe with a little bit more persuasion and experience she could just start with small service like hjs and bjs.

PM me if you think you can help persuade my gf this Valentine's! Until then... enjoy a small sample before we upload the rest

Old 12-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Maiguailan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertrose View Post
Hello again guys!

Sorry for the long absence but work has been mad but an interesting update is that my colleague is now MY GIRLFRIEND! That means that there's a whole bunch of new videos and photos that we've collected! Below are four random ones.

On another note, we've been experimenting quite abit between ourselves and I think it may be ripe for us to heat it up abit.

She's open to spicing up the relationship with someone else watching us fuck and giving us directions.. maybe with a little bit more persuasion and experience she could just start with small service like hjs and bjs.

PM me if you think you can help persuade my gf this Valentine's! Until then... enjoy a small sample before we upload the rest

Wow, congratulations. Miss your girlfriend's sexy ass
Old 12-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
hitodavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are back!!! awesome man ur girlfriend
Old 12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
cheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My birthday in valentine's day.. Can give a nice birthday present?? Hahahahaha!!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello again guys!

Woooow... that's a nice piece of ass right there! UPz you my humble points!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
mattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Upzzz you!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She has a fantastic figure. I no power to upzzz but know that if I could, I would.

Link to some videos I have collected - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12617276

Old 12-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow now then i appreciate her great figure, congrats to the both of you too
Old 12-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 16
sin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello again guys!

Congratulate Bro!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2039 / Power: 15
ODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello again guys!

How to apply ah? i want a front row ticket!
Old 13-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wow. nice update. superb catch! good job bro!
Old 14-02-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deathmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES FINALLY! I've been waiting for quite some time. Congrats on getting her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1