The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
You are right, good many advice out there are talking about training in zone 2.

I would suggest the 80/20 rule. 80% running easy most days, zone 2.

And balance 20% you do speed workout at at zone 3.

When you are fit, even running at 5:30min/km pace is still within zone 2.

I know some runners who run at 7-7:30min pace and their heart rate is at lows 105-110 range. Sometimes, the doctor were alarmed too.

Too low may also indicate something not correct.
I am 51 this year. My zone is about 129 at max and zone 3 147max. Normally once up slope my pace will slow down. I still can maintain around 6.48/km after 3km but once in the 4th km sometime will at 7.05..
Old 13-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
I am 51 this year. My zone is about 129 at max and zone 3 147max. Normally once up slope my pace will slow down. I still can maintain around 6.48/km after 3km but once in the 4th km sometime will at 7.05..
that's still good time bro.

I am hesitant to push too hard, and when I see 150s, touching 160s, I slow down.

My samsung watch can be cranky, sometimes it shows me 130-140s, 1st km, 2nd is around 140s, 3rd can hit 150-160 and 4th it will come back down
Also depends on what weather I run in, day night, cool hot.

https://www.healthline.com/health/athlete-heart-rate

Don't push hard anymore, don't want to risk it.

Do you experience the heart rate coming down as you run longer?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
that's still good time bro.

I am hesitant to push too hard, and when I see 150s, touching 160s, I slow down.

My samsung watch can be cranky, sometimes it shows me 130-140s, 1st km, 2nd is around 140s, 3rd can hit 150-160 and 4th it will come back down
Also depends on what weather I run in, day night, cool hot.

https://www.healthline.com/health/athlete-heart-rate

Don't push hard anymore, don't want to risk it.

Do you experience the heart rate coming down as you run longer?
The longer i run, my heart rate increases . When i reach 5km it could till 179.Even till 7km still maintain at 180
Old 13-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The longer i run, my heart rate increases . When i reach 5km it could till 179.Even till 7km still maintain at 180
interesting. thanks for sharing bro. wondered if its the same for all.

Maybe I slow down at the end, anyway, I very kiasi, so I do 4.2km, around 7-7.5mins per km, comfortably that's for maintenance.

What are you using to monitor your heart rate?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

I just use a Garmin watch.
Old 13-05-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 16
dragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to behold

You need a lot of Zone 1-2 training in cooling temperature without the sun or hills/ slopes. If heart rate goes beyond Zone 2 just walk or rest.

Endurance by doing more mileages at slow pace will build the foundation for better cardiac output which translate to slower heart rate. It will take time, avearge my resting HR slow down by ten beat per year doing 30 - 50 KM easy run per week. Avoid tempo if your endurance still less than 10KM no need to stress your joint and muscle too early in your training.

Just enjoy it and you get lean and body will start to burn fat instaed of sugar from muscle

Quote:
Old 14-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Samsung or Apple smart watch that relys on LED to read on the wrist may not be very accurate. It depends on the hand, if it's bony, the reading will defo be off.

I use a sports watch like Garmin/Coros and coupled with a Garmin HRM or Polar HRM (chest or arm band).

This will defo give the best/accurate HR reading.

My HR at 4:50 to 5min pace usually averages at 152-155 bpm. This is considered zone 2 for me.

And I use this as my weekly speed workout of 5-8km.

The other days are always on easy pace 5:30 to 6:30min at 120-130 bpm

Start easy and use an accurate HRM if you really want your training to be more precise and effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

What are you using to monitor your heart rate?
Old 14-05-2023, 05:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Samsung or Apple smart watch that relys on LED to read on the wrist may not be very accurate. It depends on the hand, if it's bony, the reading will defo be off.

I use a sports watch like Garmin/Coros and coupled with a Garmin HRM or Polar HRM (chest or arm band).

My HR at 4:50 to 5min pace usually averages at 152-155 bpm. This is considered zone 2 for me.

Start easy and use an accurate HRM if you really want your training to be more precise and effective.
good share. thanks bro.
Old 15-05-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
I DNFed my first 100km at age 47. It was a very hard technical race.

So, my 2nd attempt in NZ, the weather is nicer and less technical as well. But I put on 3 solid months of 100km/week with majority in Macritchie and BTH.

For chaffing, I just use a lot of petro gel on those strategic area.

I saw a few local ang mo runners who are in their 60s who did very well in the 100km race.

I am sure you can do it too, just look for a race that is runnable and less technical. It's still a 100km and it may take you up to 24 hours. It's still hard but it can be done.

Mentally yes, it can be hard difficult but if you already invested in your training, it's easier not to give up when you are already running the race. Just complete the race and don't worry of the timing.
Problem is, I do not do any special training!
Actually, marathons and ultras are my training for tough hikes!
I usually target to finish them about 1~2 hrs before the official cut-off time, so timing is not my concern. My target is to finish in good condition (able to enjoy the experience and have no ill effects afterwards).
Old 15-05-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes, HRM is essential. I use Garmin too.
I prefer to have audio feedback but my fav app discontinued the practice of announcing changes in HR zones.

I try to keep around 155~165 bpm.
Burst up to 175bpm...
Poor cardio = leisurely pace of ~7 mins.
Old 21-05-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 36
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Is there a women over 50yrs old version of this topic!!!
You start one!
I can be your supporter! Sooner or later I will get there!
Hahaha
Old 21-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold

i am 48.

I run regularly. healthy diet. work ok ok ...not much stress....

but nowadays....small head wake up already become soft quite quickly & not as hard....

tried applying some gel but effect not so good.

never try those pills (tongka ali, or goat weed etc) cos scare i overload the body (especially liver)

any suggestions ?
Old 21-05-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you want to play very safe, try to blend beet root powder with some other juice (OJ etc) or buy the beet root concentrate.

It may improve blood flow to your penis. Works for some. I use it occasionally for my running. But the concept is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelsInc View Post
i am 48.

but nowadays....small head wake up already become soft quite quickly & not as hard....

never try those pills (tongka ali, or goat weed etc) cos scare i overload the body (especially liver)

any suggestions ?
Old 21-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Next week I am going to celebrate my 51st birthday and I am going up north KL for a week.

So my thought was, these are my following options:

1. be a good man and just mingle with friends or family members

2. take out a local M'sian Chinese freelance for 3 nights, those in the range of RM1,500/night

3. take out a premium Viet for 3 nights, those in the range of RM900/night

4. take out one Japanese adult film star for 1 night at the range of RM8,000 (there is one available from my research)

What would your birthday gift for yourself if you are given this options?
Old 21-05-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelsInc View Post
i am 48.

any suggestions ?
your best bet is to see a urologist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1