The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
It was a bitter sweet reunion.
Anyway I'm getting tired of her liao. Got a new target now. Hahahah

You must have been training Panda well to reach that rapist level. Haha.
I think I've found my Joyce there. National Day FR coming up tonight!
I've been giving her some guidance here and there. Important thing is that she has a good learning attitude and willingness to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Ahh, so you have 2 new addictions to your list now: Panda and sharks' fin soup. Welcome to the One6 club, bro. Tiagong Panda's Chinese has been improving by leaps and bounds? But of course, being an expert in deep French, comms with her is never a real issue in the first place. lol!
You had RTFed her that day ya? So you should know... got any improvement? Yes, the best form of communication is always French. The deeper, the better. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
My recent sharks fin soup has baby cockroach inside. You guys better open your eyes big when sipping the soup into your mouth. It could be a one off incident for me because I drank the sharks fin a few times before. But you know I know their hygiene la.
No wonder one of our kakis lao sai after his last visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
I am beginning to love the sharks fin soup too.
Joyce?... Who is Joyce?
Got a new Nana just arrived in NZ, bro. You might like to check her out. Hahah
Aiseh! Just a few weeks ago *someone* was feeling damn sad that she has suddenly left Aman... now he has suddenly forgotten her! How the tables have turned. Bwahahaha
Ahh, long time no go relax in the best pool in JB. Let's go!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1