The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

went on BW on wednesday 2pm lesser crowd.

go for no.63 as captain say is a new gal and she will not walk out to the counter.

looks sweet. her voice is very tia, wawayin. body very firm. boobs are a handful big. abit chubby.

service is very good will lick your whole body.
bbbj with abit of teeth feel. assrim provided.
very tight feel when she cowgal she know really know how to clamp your little bro.
and abit massage in the end.

overall service good.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by musculardick View Post
Heard from her she going back Ipoh holiday for a week. Should be from today or tomorrow onwards.
She's back yesterday......
Old 11-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Bluewave in Jb

Surprisingly crowded here on a friday afternoon. I'm here at the canteen waiting for my turn. All the angpais taken so asked the guy to tikam for me. Hopefully shit doesn't happen.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Surprisingly crowded here on a friday afternoon. I'm here at the canteen waiting for my turn. All the angpais taken so asked the guy to tikam for me. Hopefully shit doesn't happen.
Bro, you are brave.

Pls let us know the capt that arrange for you when you give FR... shd be interesting...
Old 12-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
Bro, you are brave.

Pls let us know the capt that arrange for you when you give FR... shd be interesting...
This could just might be the my worst encounter with a WL at a spa....

The moment she walk in, I almost dropped my phone on my face while on the bed. Jialat... I just said to myself, just make do lah. But her body quite nice in my really honest opinion. But the face really really cannot make it.

SOP shower and proceeded to the bed. Everything quite sop. She went on top first, then I asked her to change to doggie. I rather look at myself in the mirror in front of me.... Her tits are quite a handful. Nice and firm.

So this is what you get when you ask the captain to arrange. Last time, no more.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

The moment she walk in, I almost dropped my phone on my face while on the bed. Jialat... I just said to myself, just make do lah. But her body quite nice in my really honest opinion. But the face really really cannot make it.

SOP shower and proceeded to the bed. Everything quite sop. She went on top first, then I asked her to change to doggie. I rather look at myself in the mirror in front of me.... Her tits are quite a handful. Nice and firm.

So this is what you get when you ask the captain to arrange. Last time, no more.
Which WL was that? What's her number or name?
Old 12-07-2014, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
And possibly the capt who attended to you... it will be a good guide for other bros as to who to avoid in future.

Sad to hear of your painful lesson, ouch. And this appears to be quite a common lesson... such service is apparent in BW.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro......go there tikum tikum......likely will be kana ditipu
我也是过来人 lor......just take it like a pinch of salt
So....best is to do home work and booked before you go.....or unless you have wait there for hours
Look forward to your happy bonking on your next visit.....
Old 12-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
maximillian is Cool - loads of Potential

Cannot anyhow tikam. I kenna before. Captain will arrange those lousy one.

So either do research first or request for angpai from captain
Old 12-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximillian View Post
Cannot anyhow tikam. I kenna before. Captain will arrange those lousy one.

So either do research first or request for angpai from captain
It's been a long time since I've revisited BW. The last time was when the hot pool was at the other location. So I cannot remember the good ones, so tikam... My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Bro......go there tikum tikum......likely will be kana ditipu
我也是过来人 lor......just take it like a pinch of salt
So....best is to do home work and booked before you go.....or unless you have wait there for hours
Look forward to your happy bonking on your next visit.....
Going there was a last minute decision. I was in JB with a bro, with time to spare. So just pop by and look see. We also didn't have enough time to wait there for a few hours to get the good ones. Maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
And possibly the capt who attended to you... it will be a good guide for other bros as to who to avoid in future.

Sad to hear of your painful lesson, ouch. And this appears to be quite a common lesson... such service is apparent in BW.
I will learn from this..... Next time I will do homework!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
As much as I didn't like the WL face, I wouldn't want to demean her here. She is working for a living, and she didn't do anything wrong or bad to me. So I guess it wouldn't be fair for me to disclose her number and probably get lesser clientele in the future. Of course if I encounter a good one, I would rant about how good is she. But for an ugly looking one who didn't do me any bad, I wouldn't want to break her rice bowl.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Ya i mean u can ask captain who is the angpai or popular currently. Hopefully captain get u the good ones
Old 12-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximillian View Post
Ya i mean u can ask captain who is the angpai or popular currently. Hopefully captain get u the good ones
Actually, I did ask the captain. I guess it was a busy day. The girl I was with also concluded that yesterday was a busy day. The past few days was so quite that some of the girls actually slept in the rooms for the afternoon. So I suay suay go on the wrong day.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I did ask the captain. I guess it was a busy day. The girl I was with also concluded that yesterday was a busy day. The past few days was so quite that some of the girls actually slept in the rooms for the afternoon. So I suay suay go on the wrong day.

Ya weekends very very bz. Weekdays also bz but lesser people
Old 12-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

As much as I didn't like the WL face, I wouldn't want to demean her here. She is working for a living, and she didn't do anything wrong or bad to me. So I guess it wouldn't be fair for me to disclose her number and probably get lesser clientele in the future. Of course if I encounter a good one, I would rant about how good is she. But for an ugly looking one who didn't do me any bad, I wouldn't want to break her rice bowl.[/QUOTE]

respect u for that bro, some their face really cmi but makeup for with their service, it's bad to name their numbers and break their ricebowls.

honestly if u ask me, the number of really chio FL in BW imo is less than 10, but I still frequent there coz the service is good and the price reasonable, we would need to pay around 150 for that in Geylang.
Old 13-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrhonest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now otw to GBW. Traffic not so bad at checkpoint. Want to try 117 today.
If get lucky and get her slot, Will post FR afterwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1