The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Wa, Tai Kor, go North can bring Di Di go too ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will be heading north the week after next.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Tai Kor, go North can bring Di Di go too ...
Wait for u to come, I getting older...
Old 03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, we r all getting older, as they said old n wiser ma...

Quote:
Wait for u to come, I getting older...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U still young.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Wa, u like that said I felt Pai Sai I m younger than u but much foolish than u... I may go to place u said to stay for afew day, may need ur help... Thanks...

Quote:
U still young.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I will be heading north the week after next.
Pii naemlo, north or north-east. Nowadays udon, ubon produce good skin girls. 555+ lots of the sao saosss now white skin, hard to tell unless they tell you they from isaan.

Quote:
Quote:
U still young.
Wah, like that if got fate mix with you guys, I'm like boy boy laew.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

aiyo ... please dont start with the 'you better I no good' talk here. Like someother thread , makes me want to puke!

If timing is correct , can cheong and learn from each other. While regulars know the ins and outs , newbies will look at things from a different angle. Many times we have let the newbie lead and discovered that our way is not always the better way.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Ya agree with u Bro, I have know afew Thai friend from north or north-east area, n they r quite fair... U really very young Boy Boy na... We r older than u long time... U enjoy the rolling good time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Pii naemlo, north or north-east. Nowadays udon, ubon produce good skin girls. 555+ lots of the sao saosss now white skin, hard to tell unless they tell you they from isaan.

Wah, like that if got fate mix with you guys, I'm like boy boy laew.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikaru46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
aiyo ... please dont start with the 'you better I no good' talk here. Like someother thread , makes me want to puke!

If timing is correct , can cheong and learn from each other. While regulars know the ins and outs , newbies will look at things from a different angle. Many times we have let the newbie lead and discovered that our way is not always the better way.
Wise words... Couldn't agree more, I always feel I had more fun when I was a newbie and making fun mistake =D
Old 05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Udon Thani

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
was there last weekend, will be there next weekend......
Wow you're back in Thailand!

Never jio me go Udon Thani.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
If u happen to go Pattaya, I will show u 1 fair SYT from Issan.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru46 View Post
Wise words... Couldn't agree more, I always feel I had more fun when I was a newbie and making fun mistake =D
While I know Soi Diamond well , I seldom go down the smaller lane agogos. Last trip a friend led us to Gentlemen's Club and we cheong the entire nite there in a few agogos! Best talent of the trip!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If u happen to go Pattaya, I will show u 1 fair SYT from Issan.
Actually got quite a few if one is to explore more.... Oh man.. When am i coming home??

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

i tot of going to Pattaya on the 1st week of July ... anyone going during this period too?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Actually got quite a few if one is to explore more.... Oh man.. When am i coming home??
I am about the 1 u know.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1