The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi bro, seeing u so responsive to the queries of other bros, i really need to add good comment on u. Many of them have gained a lot from your advice. If you are free during CNY week, let me buy u a beer or 2. We have more than 1 yr didnt meet one another, hope that this new year can be a good reunion of brotherhood and sharing spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, not to pour cold water, but only believe 30% of what the viet gals say. I do understand that your future BA XA will marry you soon, but i will think that its better to only fully trust her after she has officially marry you for 2 years or more. If you do know how the vietnamese view foreigners, you will understand why i say this. You need to stay in vietnam for a few years and mix with the locals daily before you can understand. Even for my wife, i didn't trust her fully till 2 years after marriage when she has shown to me that she's worth the trust. Staying together is very different from dating, plus vietnamese are always full of ideas on how to trick foreigners. Get married first and let her prove her worth to you before throwing in all the trust

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

First of all, there is always two sides to every story. ALWAYS.

For all you Captain-save-a-ho who think that they can be so enraged by what a female has said, you guys need to cool your pants. If you make an enemy of someone when its none of your business, you pay for it in spades unless you guys like to look over your shoulders every minute.

Sorry to say this, but women lie to get compassion, sympathy and allies. Viet women especially. The only thing I see is them playing you like a fiddle. What is the point of all this drama?
Old 29-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

some of my friends told me, they rather send their "ba xa" back instead of extending visa. Budget airlines is cheap now and only 2 hours travel time. In fact it is cheaper to maintain them in saigon than in singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
This is ICA rule and regulation, she hv to go back first becos of the only 1 mth extention rule. after rom she can apply for long term social visit pass and at the same time apply for PR. for more info can ask bro SV.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 29-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hi bro, seeing u so responsive to the queries of other bros, i really need to add good comment on u. Many of them have gained a lot from your advice. If you are free during CNY week, let me buy u a beer or 2. We have more than 1 yr didnt meet one another, hope that this new year can be a good reunion of brotherhood and sharing spirit.
Bro, we share our experiences la. yes, we can always try to find an evening to meet up for a beer
Old 29-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
some of my friends told me, they rather send their "ba xa" back instead of extending visa. Budget airlines is cheap now and only 2 hours travel time. In fact it is cheaper to maintain them in saigon than in singapore.
Bro, i will very much want to disagree on the `cheaper to maintain them in saigon' part. When these gals are in Saigon, their families from the province will visit them every other week. Very soon, your house in Saigon will become free hotel for her village folks when they come saigon. The daily household expenditure will skyrocket. Its better to maintain them in Singapore
Old 29-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

One thing we must "solute" the girls, they are just too creative in "cooking" up all kinds of stories. I have a few personal experiences dealing with them. What ever the stories are, finally it will lead to the issue of money. Of couse not all are like dat, I mean most of them are. Especially those WL working in Singapore.

Most of the time I will tell them. Don't waste time thinking of a new stories. Just tell me you want $$ and see how much I can afford.

Quote:
Bro, not to pour cold water, but only believe 30% of what the viet gals say. I do understand that your future BA XA will marry you soon, but i will think that its better to only fully trust her after she has officially marry you for 2 years or more. If you do know how the vietnamese view foreigners, you will understand why i say this. You need to stay in vietnam for a few years and mix with the locals daily before you can understand. Even for my wife, i didn't trust her fully till 2 years after marriage when she has shown to me that she's worth the trust. Staying together is very different from dating, plus vietnamese are always full of ideas on how to trick foreigners. Get married first and let her prove her worth to you before throwing in all the trust

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 29-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

yaya, heard that kind of things before. Their house being invaded by the family and relatives

he can't even find where is his bed

Quote:
Bro, i will very much want to disagree on the `cheaper to maintain them in saigon' part. When these gals are in Saigon, their families from the province will visit them every other week. Very soon, your house in Saigon will become free hotel for her village folks when they come saigon. The daily household expenditure will skyrocket. Its better to maintain them in Singapore

Old 29-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
yaya, heard that kind of things before. Their house being invaded by the family and relatives

he can't even find where is his bed
My first house in Saigon has 4 rooms. I take the master bedroom while my maids take one other room. My wife's relatives visit her every other week and often, when i wake up in the morning and come out of my room, i don't even know the people taking breakfast in my house. The other 2 rooms were filled with up to 10 people. The worst being they turned on the aircon 24 hours and filled the whole bathtub with hotwater to take shower. KNN, one month power + water bills come up to nearly 8 million VND. During that time, SGD$1 = 7500 VND. I even got request from some relatives to allow them to stay in my house for free for 6 mths... DU MA
Old 29-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Bro, look at it at the positive sides....

all these because you can afford mah You are the lucky one

Quote:
My first house in Saigon has 4 rooms. I take the master bedroom while my maids take one other room. My wife's relatives visit her every other week and often, when i wake up in the morning and come out of my room, i don't even know the people taking breakfast in my house. The other 2 rooms were filled with up to 10 people. The worst being they turned on the aircon 24 hours and filled the whole bathtub with hotwater to take shower. KNN, one month power + water bills come up to nearly 8 million VND. During that time, SGD$1 = 7500 VND. I even got request from some relatives to allow them to stay in my house for free for 6 mths... DU MA

Old 29-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
forget about the sms and move on. It will bring u nothing but trouble
Perhaps you are right. I feel that anger had indeed clouded my judgement. Thanks for this timely reminder.

Old 29-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Thanks for the advice. Hmm this is one of the reasons why I like this forum. Even though we do not really know each other but are just 'hidding' behind the computer screen, experienced bros here are still willing to help newbies along. The spirit of sharing is great.

Old 29-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the advice. I will take note and analyse the situation with my eyes big big in future. Is it that the majority of them think all foreigners are 'super-rich' and gullible? For me, I believe that there are good and bad people in every countries, just that which belongs to the majority. You are the man to look for with regards to issues with viet spouses or gfs.

Hmm this is one of the reasons why I like this forum. Even though we do not really know each other but are just 'hidding' behind the computer screen, experienced bros here are still willing to help newbies along. The spirit of sharing is great. Please do guide me along as I'm still new to 'true' VN culture. Thanks.

Old 29-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think the main reason for sending bx back to siagon is to have some free time to have some fling while bx is in saigon..
Old 29-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

6 months? OMG .... that is too much... they buay paiseh one huh? They got no house to stay? Or yours is a palace to them... :P

Then how? How u reject them?
Old 29-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, for your case, it is that you have a house there and therefore many relative and viallage folks will treat it as hotel.
If we do not have a house there, gf and bx will stay with their family. There is no household expenditure to worry. Of course if bro who send their bx back to her family, defintely will have to give bx some money to bring back...

Sometime its worth to give that small amount to buy a bit of freedom. Just like some of my friends who sponser wife for tour. Act too busy at work to travel with wife... but once wife goes oversea... choing till no day and night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1