The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

The $60/30 mins naked massage is available in the apartment at 131-137 market street (as mentioned in previous posts) and another place on elizabeth street (sommerset apartment). Pm me if you want details. Anyway the owners of the two massage places are friends and they do share the massage girls. So don't be surprised to feel a sense of dejavu, lol! Anyway the one in Sommerset has 2 rooms, so do make a request for the rooms. Some girls proved extra services, think it's $30 for bj and $50 for full service.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casonova View Post
The $60/30 mins naked massage is available in the apartment at 131-137 market street (as mentioned in previous posts) and another place on elizabeth street (sommerset apartment). Pm me if you want details. Anyway the owners of the two massage places are friends and they do share the massage girls. So don't be surprised to feel a sense of dejavu, lol! Anyway the one in Sommerset has 2 rooms, so do make a request for the rooms. Some girls proved extra services, think it's $30 for bj and $50 for full service.
Thx Casanova for the info. What kind of (chinese) girls they have? Are they kind of 1st-2nd year uni type, or more professional (25yo and above)?
Last time I went to the Market St one, can't remember the street number and which floor (I think it was level 7), the girl (not my type) was kind of professional girl (must be close to 30yo) and the tits were fake. And it was $70/30min.
Old 19-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
Full Review - Rachel

Her BBBJ was bad.. being relatively new, she can't keep up the suction long enough and doesn't know to open her mouth wide.. i felt her teeth a lot..
Had a session with her a couple of nites before...I must say, her BBBJ did hurt my little bro...Bro Zamumar is rite...It can be rather painful at times

Saw Bella as I walked it...Anyone tried her before? Any FR on her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Was? Is it not there anymore? I thought it is still there. What's the damage like for HJ or BBBJ?

Dun waste your time/money on those MP joints in Melbourne...Can't choose the gals, dun getta do a proper wash up and service sucks most of the time...It's a total waste of money IMHO!!!
Old 19-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About rachel, she made up her lack in bbbj skills with her enthusiastic fuck and great tits and tight p***y and also cim after fuck, might give her rtf next week.

Tried ruby at madam leona two last friday, tall and pretty, nice slim body woth nice tits(34B i think) , however, she's having a bit of flu so she stopped every now and then to cough
good sex and good bbbj altho nothing really special.

Tried claire last week, great body, great service altho her face isnt my type.

Wish nadia is here...
Old 19-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes... lotsa coughing going on around.

Is Nadia more sexy hot or cute type?
Old 19-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Nadia is more pretty, great perfect body, great service, great face,
well, at least great and perfect for me...
Old 20-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Nadia is more hot type i think, well, with those sets of tits and those perfect ass, she is definitely hot..
Old 20-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
Tried claire last week, great body, great service altho her face isnt my type.

I know Claire has enhanced boobs...But does it feel hard? I prefer natural but you can get some with pretty decent ones done and still feel good

Anyway, would you rate Rachel's services much better than Claire's...In your opinion?
Old 20-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Claire is more professional and experienced than rachel(also claire gave ar), but if i have to rtf between those two i would prefer rachel, dont get me wrong , both got great body(tits) altho enhanced, but somehow i feel rachel give me something i rarely gets from other girl: tight p***y, and cim, also because shes fairly new compare the others, she still got that energy and enthusiasm.

Its all my personal opinion ofcourse.

Any other girl right now that deserve recommendation?
Old 20-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Claire is more professional and experienced than rachel(also claire gave ar), but if i have to rtf between those two i would prefer rachel, dont get me wrong , both got great body(tits) altho enhanced, but somehow i feel rachel give me something i rarely gets from other girl: tight p***y, and cim, also because shes fairly new compare the others, she still got that energy and enthusiasm.

Its all my personal opinion ofcourse.

Any other girl right now that deserve recommendation?
cheese at ML gives AR too, and i agree with whoever posted above about her, she is one of the hottest around now.
Old 20-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire's body isn't that great IMO, she's quite bulky, especially bottom half, but yeah, her boobs are fake but still rather soft to the touch, i still miss Nadia in terms of looks, body and service

forgot to add, if u took note, u could still see the scars of Claire's boob job under her nipples

Last edited by humsupboy; 20-09-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 21-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Tried cheese last night, altho i agree that she got a hot body, and her p***y feels good, but in my personal opinion, in terms of look, also service, she is way below mimi@ml, or nadia, lia etc@ tope

im quite dissapointed last night to be honest, however, dissapointing fuck still mich better than no fuck at all..
Old 21-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 21
godfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Thanks for the info and FR.

Was it BBBJ? Was there CIM?

Hey Maxman... No it was BJ... she refuse 2 blow if there's no cap.... N sadly no CIM either.... Btw I tried da somerset rnt place... muz say I found it 2 b not quite worth da dough... had 2 wait den no FJ, no nude massage no nuthin... apparently mama san said onli JoJo does tt n she onli come in on Thurs...

Damn funny story.... wen there n da 2 gers were bickerin in mandarin abt da customers they r massagin... Complainin they all took off their underwear but dunno if they wan hj... wtf rite... N there i was sittin laughin mi ass off waitin...
Old 23-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think I've seen a mimi@ML, is she still there?

Lia@39T is a day or night?

Let me know when nadia is back...

Quote:
Tried cheese last night, altho i agree that she got a hot body, and her p***y feels good, but in my personal opinion, in terms of look, also service, she is way below mimi@ml, or nadia, lia etc@ tope

im quite dissapointed last night to be honest, however, dissapointing fuck still mich better than no fuck at all..
Old 23-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is weird for the female okt at sommerset to tell u the gals there dont do nude massage, wonder what kind of b/shit she is telling u...anyway when i went there previously...jenny and ella are the ones who did the nude massage for me...coincidentally they also work in tiffanys at market street on different days. Unless there is another massage parlour at sommerset apartment....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1