The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Whats the preferred method for bros to book hotel in SZ to get best rates? Looking around there seems to be a choice of online booking via major hotel reservation sites, some offering by agents. Or just go SZ then walk in?
do go into www.ctrip.com or www.elong.com
Old 20-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

Final reach shenzhen yesterday but too tired to go out last night.

Overslept until 10pm last night, was thinking to go Sha Zhui (沙嘴) but no sure whether the OKT/ WL still around at that time.

Any idea whether the OKt / WL still around at Sha Zhui (沙嘴) after 10pm?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Have fun, dude. As I mentioned in the previous reply, 150RMB seems to be the standard. If fact, when I asked the OKT, he replied "150" in a tone that suggested that the answer was obvious.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 20-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

These spas are fine for 1 night, maybe 2. But remember they are not hotels, but spas. Beds are not guaranteed esp on weekends, (indeed, some like the Gold Coast Spa has no beds despite being a rather large spa. You sleep on their huge armchairs like those business class airplane seats. But Queen's Spa has 69 single beds in the 1st floor male 睡眠区), it's a hassle to get to your stuff ( they are in lockers on a separate floor, near the showers), it can get noisy and there's no privacy unless you book a private room. Minimum cost for Queen's spa (皇室假期) is 168RMB, but you can easily hit that with just a massage.

The massages are competent but overpriced, as you can get equally good massages for half the price in any of the numerous smaller spas throughout SZ. But their facilities are very good due to their size and volume of customers. That said, its an interesting experience and you should try it at least once.

If you decide to go out for a while, you have to place a deposit that's equal to your expenditure. This will be refunded when you return to the spa. They also provide free transport to the train station, which is very handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseCker View Post
Unless you guys really need a room.. if not just go to a spa like 皇室假期 (罗湖) or 水都(福田). Personally, I feel its better and cheaper than a budget hotel cos you can watch tv in their big comfy chair, go to sauna/steam room and water pool, call for massage, free flow drinks n fruits, surf web, play video games, pool, sleeping room and wake up calls, from 160RMB - 220RMB (adjusted depend on the massage services).

And no need to book.. just walk in with MMs greeting you Oh btw. the 2 I recommended are decent ones. If you have time and want to go jalan, just tell them that you will be back (probably ask you for a deposit).

Another note, there is minimum spending, estimated as the above rates. So dont be surprised.

HTH. peace
Old 20-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure they are available late at night. At Chun Feng/Jiabin road area, I was approached by OKTs even at 2am in the morning. I think it would be the same throughout Shenzhen.

The bellboy at the hotel also tried to sell me his girls, but for 500RMB. Way too expensive, though I suppose it's better than nothing if you are too tired to go out hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

Final reach shenzhen yesterday but too tired to go out last night.

Overslept until 10pm last night, was thinking to go Sha Zhui (沙嘴) but no sure whether the OKT/ WL still around at that time.

Any idea whether the OKt / WL still around at Sha Zhui (沙嘴) after 10pm?

Thanks.
Old 20-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
I have not been to shenzhen for a long time. I will be going there on 6jan 2011. Staying at shangrila hotel near the raileway station. Any nice spa or hunting ground near that area to recommend?
Old 20-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whats the preferred method for bros to book hotel in SZ to get best rates? Looking around there seems to be a choice of online booking via major hotel reservation sites, some offering by agents. Or just go SZ then walk in?
Think better book in advance.
I was stuck in SZ on sat nite going to few hotels n all fully booked. Luckily with my driver around to bring us find hotel. So in the end, we decided to go straight to CP in the middle of the nite at 3am.
So if any bro need any personal n good driver in SZ n CP, can PM me ok...
Thanks
Old 21-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pokieface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyplace to get a good bonk in those massage parlours? I could not seem to find any in this thread though. I will be staying in shenzhen just about 3-4hrs so I reckon to go to a massage parlour rather than booking a hotel room for a bonk. Please advise.
Old 21-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
marker75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bro's coming SZ, impt info:

please make sure you get all your contacts right first before you come cos there is this "YAN DA" thing going on all the way till year end.

And to bros who dunno wats yanda, it simply mean strict control over all forms of vices and cops are more active.

To those who are arriving late and intend to spend first night in massage for ON, be prepared that the normal "full package" may not happen as many of them now only have HJ packages. check before you go in.

even the streets are not as packed as before (in terms of seeing KTV meimei's walking around or OKTs poaching business). you gotta look totally like a foreigner then you will be poached due to the yanda. (they are afraid of cops undercover) but the bad thing is if you look foreigner, then be prepared to be chopped like carrot lol...

im here and moving SZ, GZ and HK, any bros want 'outing' or even clean coffee session can pm me. i will be free for a few days.

cheers
Old 21-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
yo bro,

for SZ you will probably have to book yourself, CP go to the agents (i dont think the agents work SZ area anyway.

next for the hotels you really have to be clear what kinda hotels you want. if you are looking for the top class international hotels, book through the website. eg agoda, holiday city can get you good discounts (up to 40% off market price). but these are for good ones eg shang's, ritz, hyatt, marriot. average price about SGD$200 per night after discounts for 5 star accomodation (its a good deal actually, if you go HK you gotta pay probably triple!)

if you are the army trained typed and not so particular about 5 star, there are many good 3 stars hotel around too. and for this type you cant get online, gotta do walk-ins. the standard is like hotel 81 in sg, cheap and good. some comes with free internet too and the price per night is from RMB98 to RMB288. being the most simple room to the suites (believe me RMB 288 you can get suites and these suites are really big and classy hahahaha, then you can keep the money for the "bonks" and drinks)

pm me if you need further info. cheers
Old 21-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tall_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! I m a Singaporean, partly living ion Buji ( about 3 weeks a month), have been running around Buji for the past 10 years.
Old 21-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker75 View Post
next for the hotels you really have to be clear what kinda hotels you want. if you are looking for the top class international hotels, book through the website. eg agoda, holiday city can get you good discounts (up to 40% off market price). but these are for good ones eg shang's, ritz, hyatt, marriot. average price about SGD$200 per night after discounts for 5 star accomodation (its a good deal actually, if you go HK you gotta pay probably triple!)
bro, u sure is the 1st person i come across that uses such website for booking of rooms in China
Old 21-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
bro, u sure is the 1st person i come across that uses such website for booking of rooms in China
I agreed wif U.

Ctrip n elong is the biggest travel websites in China. Very efficient and reliable.
Ctrip is listed in Nasdaq and elong in China stock exchange. Haha....

288rmb can “get suites and these suites are really big and classy hahahah”。 Pls enlighten us, I m in SZ for more than 10 yrs never know have such good lobang.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 21-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
I agreed wif U.

I m in SZ for more than 10 yrs never know have such good lobang.
I second that......
Old 21-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
I agreed wif U.

288rmb can “get suites and these suites are really big and classy hahahah”。 Pls enlighten us, I m in SZ for more than 10 yrs never know have such good lobang.
hahaha, bro just go ShangSha area or XiaSha area. 3 star hotels they call "bin guan" RMB 288 exec suites, big and good! even the toilet with glass walls so you can see through when your 'gf' in bathtub or showering! (oops, am i suppose to be in the wash too? hahahaha

but of course i know many bros here go futian or luohu area, those top class place where got such rates hahahaha... cant compare top areas with not so good areas of course
Old 22-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
actually, I use ctrip to book rooms too. The price is only slightly better than walk-in ( maybe 20-30 RMB less ), but its quite convenient if you are the Internet type of person, or if your Mandarin sucks too badly to speak to a native Mandarin speaker.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1