The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wickedcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Haru from Soi69

Looks: 7.5/10,prettier in person than photos but as expected abit more tanned
Body: 7.8/10, narrow waist with nice bootilicious butt to bonk. Boobs are enhanced and honestly not v well done but still nice to hold.
GFE: 10/10, knows how to break the ice very well and English is quite okay
Overall would recommend, she's petite enough to carry and can change position very frequently. Bbbj and ar is nubbad too. Bros who book her maybe can bring her some food or light snacks.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goldendust is Cool - loads of Potential
Just left an amazing session with gaga from Emmanuelle great attitude, great service. She initiated frenching as soon as I entered the room which always means a great session. Big natural boobs which she wants you to suck and squeeze, lovely round ass and excellent skills. She came several times in multiple positions and enjoyed the session almost as much as me. I gave her a $50 tip and I will definitely RTF. A true gem and not to be missed.

finally they installed a water heater thumb up for that. Will rtf soon
Old 14-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Forsecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny92776516 View Post
Any bro know this Yoko from Emm previous names
Last tour in RP? Forgot name though. Service good but a bit plump..
Old 14-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
as her name suggest, very green.
Green in the good way or poor way?
Old 14-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6356 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Araya from RL

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=678072

Looks : 8/10 :
She have a very womanly look with long black hair. Like those office lady you saw in CBD. Photos have slightly more makeup in the eyes and lip. But real she have less make up which look even better.

Body : 9/10 :
She is tall with a very fit and well toned tanned body. Greet me wearing a tight sport bra with a tight gym short which show her fit figure. She told me she exercise frequently in Thailand. Even now she is working as FL here, she still do squat during her free time and she jokingly tell me that apart from squat, part of her exercise also include "boom boom" with us. Hahaha

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced. Look a bit big for her fit body. But still very good to be suck and lick. Need some more time for it to be seasoned. So Bros, do have more "hand exercise" on her asset. She allow you to FJ her tits too. Hehehe.

GFE : 9/10 :
Her attitude and service are great. After bath and was resting on the bed, she climb on top of me and with a very sincere smile and say "thank you for coming" before proceeding catbath, frenching and etc. Frankly speaking as a customer and when you are tired and needed some de-stress and you hear those words, really just feel so good. After the session, she also will let you rest and lay beside you and talk with you. She also provide some good massage. Just feel so relax and comfortable.

Frenching : 8/10 :
A gentle frencher. Initiate with kissing to frenching with some gentle tongue fight. She is pro-active in this area.

Painting : 8/10 :
Have a very well trimmed abalone. Which is cute and tight. Very sensitive clitros. When painting her, she will moan.

Fingering : 8/10
First finger insert and was slightly damp. So start fingering her with one finger slowly. Soon can feel that it get slightly more damp and I slowly insert my second finger and start fingering. After a while can hear some water sound.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
Her BBBJ is very sensual and feel quite good. She very gentle with my 2IC.

FJ :
I just ask her to help me HJ as I am tired and just want to relax and enjoy her service, frenching, cuddling and massage. But she very playful, she went on top of me and use her pussy to grind my 2IC. She also took the initiative to ask me that what kind of services (frenching, eating her boob or etc) will make me feel hard on while she HJ for me.

RTF :
Worth to RTF as her service and attitude are great.

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 14-01-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musicismylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr for patricia (thai pegasus) ?

look chio and cute
Old 14-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reached location, waited for a while before she opened the door.

Leaving an FR for this chick tiffany from Emmunella

Face: 7/10 – CFM, babydoll look
Body: 7/10 – slim and fair
Boobs: 7/10 – busty C cup enhanced
Frecnhing: 7/10 - nice, hot, wild, long and wet french
BbbJ: 7/10 - her bbbj skill was good, with great suction, couple with stroking and caressing of the balls just makes you want to cum in no time, deep throat until nearly choke.
Massage: 7/10 - very solid, skill and very good
FJ: 7/10 – fast, good, tight and well control
Overall - 7/10.

Overall: She is friendly, accommodating, patient, willing to please and wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking. The whole session was slow and steady without rush.

Thanks superman for the arrangement.
Old 14-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emm Audi (RTF)

Just came back from oversea posting and straight away book for Audi. I really missed her good service and GFE. Her service is tip top and she will make sure your money is worth spending on her. Honestly, I am the fan of Audi and I had been RTF for her multiple times liao, and her service every time is so unforgettable!

Location: East areas, OKT finally fixed up the water heater after N months. Plus point to it.

Looks: She looks much prettier than I last met her in last year, with long hair that flows below her shoulders.

Massage: I sat by the bed and She then asked me to lie on the bed and asked if I wanted a massage. Not really a fan of massages but I guess why not. Audi proceed to sit on my back and slowly pressed my body. Not bad, her massage makes me feel very relax. Started of soft then she increased her strength. She lifted my shift and tossed it aside. I turned over and got her to sit on top of me. I slowly lifted her dress leaving her in her lingerie.

Body/Boobs: She is not fat but not the stick thin as well. A bit of meat but nothing like a cow. Quite well proportionate. Figure is good, undid her bra and exposed those big melons! Big B to C cups! Natural!! Perky light brown nipples. Straight away my 2IC become hard and Audi grab with her hand and play with it.

shower: We quickly stripped and went off to the shower. Gave me a good b2b and tugging my dick while soaping. Cleaned every inch, including my asshole lol.

BBBJ: proceeded back to bed and she laid on top of me. Began a sensual catbath and we started to French. My dick grew harder and bigger. She was surprised to see how much it had grown. Slid down and gave a good BBBJ. Don’t think she is able to take all of me in but still took it like a champion.

Tit fuck: tossed her onto her back and went to mount if her. She knew I wanted to slide my dick between the 2 mountains. She clasps her tits and I slid in between. She even took initiative to apply some KY on her longkang. That felt good! Alternate between tit fuck and BBBJ and I mouth fuck her for a while.

FJ: She said she can’t take it anymore. I capped on and slowly inserted into her. I thought need some KY but nope, she was flowing like a waterfall.

Started with missionary and she was banging the bed frame. Her moaned was so sexy that my 2IC is getting harder and harder. I think she can feel it because she asked me to fuck her harder and deeper. The feeling is dam shiok!!!!

Changed to cowgirl and she rode away, and she took my hands to grope her big tits. Fondled and suck her nipples and she was clawing my chest away.

Turned over to doggy and that sweet big ass bounced naturally with every pounding she took. Slid her legs between mine and went to leapfrog position.

My favourite as I see her squirming in pain and pleasure. I asked her pain? and she said pain but shiok. Hahaha.

CIM: went back into missionary and I still held on to dear life. It has been 20minutes and I still yet to cum. She pushed me back and ripped off the condom. Audi then engulfed my dick again and told me "cum in my mouth".

Not really a fan of cim but heck, I shall be adventurous. She blew me for a good 5 minutes before I stood up and mouth fuck her again.

Released every litter of cum I had in her mouth and she continue to suck till every drop. Shiok ah just like in AV.

After she stood up and showed me my cum before teasingly wanted to kiss me with it. Hahaha.

We washed up and I was left with just a few minutes to spare. Chatted and hang out with her for a while before taking my leave.

RTF: 100% for sure. Already told her that I will visit her again in 2 days’ time before I went for my next oversea assignment.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the FR for Araya is like so long and detail haha but after trying her myself i have to say she is indeed solid and well worth gem.. damn fit with those sport bra and those tits are just perfect.. we have a great one here guys.. enjoy 😉
Old 14-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tanya from Angels Aura

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=677657

Saw the good reports about Tanya so decided to try. Agent reliable and prompt - and location is ok (10min walk from MRT). Clean room and fresh towels in private location

Tanya is pretty - just like the Live Photo’s and only need to discount the AA stable photos by 10pct. She’s a tall girl (167cm) with great body - didn’t notice tattoos. Great sized breasts - with nice shaped ass and legs. She’s not super skinny, but definitely no fat or stretch marks as well. Nicely shaved below. Website says she’s 23yo - but I’d guess she’s a bit older say mid to late 20s. I think for guys who want to try a model-type she’s great - just don’t go expecting a university aged SYT

Service wise she’s good. Good wash beforehand. Started with a nice massage before moving onto great BBBJ. Good technique with lots of tongue and attention to balls - but she doesn’t give much eye contact. FJ wise she’s great on top, very enthusiastic at riding. Very very accommodating and she seemed to really enjoy herself as well. Allows good frenching. Managed to get off two shots. First I asked for CIM but turned down, but ended up being allowed to cum on tits to finish.

As other bros have mentioned she’s good to talk to. Doesn’t work in this line in BKK - and a fun chat overall.

Overall think bros who want a tall pretty model type should give her a go - but don’t expect uni aged SYT. She’s good, but at 170 I’m not sure if I’ll repeat. She told me she’s around until end of the month

Old 14-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!
Fram from Rolly Polly

Had Fram from Rolly Polly on Fri and here is my humble FR:

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php...9#post16892179

Looks : 7.5/10 :
She most resembles the photo in the orange top; very youthful looking though she has blemishes on her face. Blonde hair suits her!

Body : 7/10 :
Relatively tall; advertised height of 163cm is accurate. Slim body with small B cups, all natural. Confirm won't reject, unless you are into the meaty kind

GFE : 8/10 :
Ting-tong attitude and does whatever I tell her. No complaints of being tired like what some like to give in order to do less 'work'

Frenching : 8/10 :
Quite an agressive frencher.

Painting : 9/10 :
Allows and LOVES being eaten. Love the moaning when I lick her abalone.

Fingering : 8/10
Allows and quite tight.

BBBJ: 6/10 :
Can be improved; not much variation.

FJ: 9/10
Very spontaneous and game for any position. Will automatically lick my nipples and basically lets you lead whatever you want to do

RTF :
Well-worth a 2nd trip if I have the time, since her service and attitude are great.
Old 14-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Fram from Rolly Polly

FR on Nene from RP

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty syt, same as pics won't reject.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Not for boob lovers, abit small even though I prefer smaller ones
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and fair skin
Frenching: 8/10 Has braces but no issue
Painting: 8/10 Sensitive clit, lots of fun during foreplay
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Can't really DT, maybe made it 1/3 down, but braces anyway so I don't want to risk further. Really solid catbath though
FJ: 8.5/10 Didn't manage to try alot of positions cause was so good just in missionary.

Bit of logistics problem hopefully okt can solve, cause been the third time gals don't have rooms for me to overnight. Was tempted to overnight both Nene and Min cause that was the only way to share the bed but don't like to overnight without testing gal 1st, pretty bad exp in other stables after reading good FRs and gal service cmi.

Might try Min next even though don't really like big boobs, looks much better in person than pics, too much makeup and filtering.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got fr on so from soi?
Old 14-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
badboythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hear from Bro fino from Doll88 olive used to came before so i had to some research.
Saw a lot of good Fr and decide to make a booking for olive.
all above fr is truth this is the best girl i had before really highly recommend her. Will RTf HER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex27 View Post
Olive from Doll88, this evening. Overall an enjoyable experience to destress myself after work

Looks: 8.5/10 - SYT, slightly chubby and very cute face as pictured
Body: 7/10 - Slight tummy and not so prominent thigh gap
Boobs: 7/10 - C, should satisfy boobs lovers
Pussy: 8/10 - Unshaved & tight. Shiok
FJ: 9/10 - Soft moans & willing to please. Almost commando-rider
BBBJ: 6.5/10 - Rather gentle, would appreciate more suck-tion
Painting: Did not try
Shower: Hugged me from behind while rinsing my mouth with Listerine. @.@
Fingering: Very sensitive, did not do for long
GFE: 9.5/10 - Probably the best part of tdy, super friendly and auto uses Google Translate as her English is rather limited.

Bros pls treat her well and do book her more as she is leaving in a few days, thanks to Bro Fino for the arrangements!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
had a session with olive today and totally worth the price paid

location is gd and she just changed hotel room with 2 single beds so was a bit messy as went to another room earlier but okt solve it immediately

olive is a cute and friendly girl, smiles throughout the whole session, could not speak much english but actions took over everything, she wore light makeup, not very tall, had very nice curves and her boobs are natural, just nice for her body with no body ink

some kissing and undress to shower, after cleaning she turned on songs from her phone to set the mood and action started on 1 of the single beds, light cat bath and bbbj and proceeded to cap on, think i might be her 1st customer so can see she is dying for a dick to pound her, olive went on top and started riding and she could really ride a dick, she rode for quite some time and we changed to other positions, she took initiative in recommending some positions, after her furious riding, she asked me to sit on the bed edge, went on top of me and position her hole into my dick and both her hands on the other side of the single bed and she continue to ride and me also pounding her in this sexy position

her moans are quite natural and after this position, proceed to carry her up and pound her, she is quite light so carrying her no issues, tiring out of the carrying position, lay her on the other single bed and proceed to carry on missionary, after this position went back to the other single bed to let her ride me again and after which switch to doggy to enjoy the view from the back, she took a lot of pounding but i still could not cum thus stopped the 1st round as do not want to make her tired but she tried to make me cum thru bbbj, her bbbj skills is hardcore with fast and furious sucking, also not forgetting to lick and circle around the head, too bad still could not cum so i ask her to lie beside me while i hj, she snuggle with me and our kiss and french continue, she is not a heavy frencher but the kissing and light french is more to like bf/gf type, signal her for cim and she gladly took the 1st shot

due to 1st round intense workout, rested for quite some time and with the songs playing, olive started to dance and sway her butt like those sexy chicks you see in the club and wanna pick them up and fuck them, slowly danced towards the bed and continue to snuggle beside me for more bf/gf session, while her hands slowly caressing my dick to try to make it hard with more kissing, light frenching and sucking of the nipples, seeing i did not serve her during the 1st round, i went down on her to paint and finger but just a while of painting of her nice pearl and fingering, she want me to stop as she had already been satisfied in the 1st round of hard and continuous pounding so did not enjoy much of her abalone, but man her pussy was wet throughout

had a hard time mari kita for 2nd round so just rested till the last 15 minutes , seeing not much time left we stood up slowly kissing and frenching which slowly made my dick stand again and with her seeing my dick hard again she caps on and we went for hard pounding in missionary and doggy again in the last burst, pounded furiously but still could not cum again so we stood by the bed for more intense bf/gf intimacy while i hj again, once the urge is here, signal her to kneel down to receive the 2nd load in her mouth and she took it in again without any complaints

time was just nice and dressed up waiting for her to finish her makeup and wear back her clothes, paid and left a happy man, she will be leaving on the 29th so bros who wanna try her pls do so now as not sure when she will return to our shores again

okt fino is friendly and reponsive so no worries picking his stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolas View Post
Olive from doll GFE is very high..

she is those kind of girl which will rape you..

haha.. her look is still pretty..

trust me you wont reject..

she has her own beauty..

Rating are as follows :-

Look : 8/10 - with make up is sweet
Skin : Fair and smooth body 9/10
Body : Nice shape 8/10
Boobs : good for boobs lover natural C 8/10
BBBJ : she love dick.. i push her away she keep coming back for my dick.. 9/10 - plus CIM
FJ : 8/10 accomodating - very genuine + those AV type
Frenching : 8/10 like your girlfriend..
GFE : 9/10 - high GFE as mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Back from superb CIM Mission with Olive ( Doll88)

My FR for this sweet -OLIVE with big natural (.(.) SYT with CIM X 1, Air to Grd mission x 1

Firing Mission was arranged by Doll88 Operator.

Due to high tension on ground, Mission was planned unexpected early.

Geared up with fully loaded HEI rounds.
OLIVE's 1st look- Very cheerful, and has the cute look that I want.

She is not new in SG. I Rtf her many times when She was here in Nov last.
She was able to recognize me, and I can see she was happy to see me.

As you all know by now, Im hardcore BBBJ+ CUM + CIM seeker

This one Olive best suits for my Mission. ( Best Bet !! )

Olive service is one of the many I would strongly recommend.
Short Description.

OLIVE with big natural C (.(.) - Very Nice Shape,with light brown nipples,

Looks: My type of young sweet SYT type with Long hair.

Massage- NA
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES! X 1
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- Yes
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-YES
Kissing - YES

Look- 8.5 /10
Very sweet looking when she smile.

Body- 8.5/10 S-shaped body, Very nice firm Boobs , with no Tattoos. ( best )

Closeness to PIC : 88%

If you lucky , you may get your Gun bbbj during the 1st shower.
Flight Mission started by cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.)
Aircraft wash was just about turning the GUN into hot mode.

Once in the flying zone,
cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) started to use her tongue, and get me french with her.( 1st time Gal offer kissing),
Cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) attack my Gun 1st.
Then she moved her tongue up my fat body, and my fat tights
My hands were busy squeezing those firm Big C (.)(.), and tuning those nipples,
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it. cute SYT小妹妹 OLIVE-big (.(.) get wet easily. ( if your fingering skill is good)

小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.) SYT's bbbj was not only good but it was one of the Best I ever have.

I was holding her down and playing her big C (.(.) was the best part.

小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.) SYT 's communication establishment was not good as she speaks and understand very simple ENGLISH.

This round is focus on air to ground for this big C (.(.), Best to hold onto those C while firing.

My hands were all the times on those C (.(.)

We finished my 1st load of HEI in the final position.

We have a good rest, and Olive was lying nude beside me, and playing my nipples, and my fat tummy.

Round 2 was more BBBJ and CIM
She BBBJ for at least 10-15mins , my Gun was clocked into Hot mode, unloaded all the HEI into her warm mouth.

Oh Goh- Thats feel so goooooooood.

Missons completed : 99.999% Satisafactory

Massage- A little only

BBBJ : 9.5/10

CIM : YESSSSS She sucked very drop into her mouth.( That's for me)

HJ- NA She dun use HJ while BBBJ.

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10 It will be 9.5 if I can speak Thai.

Overall : 85~88/100

DMG : As stated + Uber x 2

RTF :100% if I have the HEI re-loaded and Money

Thank again to Operator of Doll88 for this booking with Cute SYT小妹妹OLIVE-big (.(.)

Thanks for reading my FR.
Old 14-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't believe there are no FR's on Kitty** from RP. This girl is a real commando. One of the best blowjobs i've got from an FL EVER. She took my entire dick in her mouth till the bottom of the shaft, now that's rare! Does AR too (I know alot of bros have been looking for girls that do this currently, myself included.) I have to say she's not really a looker though, leaning towards more of the MILF category, but in terms of service, damn, you really have to try it to believe it. Definitely on par with Yuma in terms of skill. Oh, and she does anal as well. Enjoy.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=677498

Last edited by greensgood; 14-01-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1