The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
masage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Zhen Zhen WH4
She was sitting facing the door and looks pretty to me when I walked in. Picked her.

She has a very jovial character and seems to enjoy sex with her nice loud moans. Felt so motivated and I bang her faster when I heard her words and moans… “so shiok, faster, give me, itchy ….” (All in mandarin of course.

She gives a good service good bbbj but I only took the half hour $100. So may not fully received her prowess.

This house always re-use the WL names.
Agree, i already tried three different Xia Tian in this house over the years
Old 27-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
masage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Had a good pussy grinding session with ruyi from 1658a. her huge melons smashed onto my face as she did a boob rub and she is damn sex hungry. Her moans are loud with every thrust into her hole. deep throated BBBJ in shower and on the bed.

BTW, update that Yang Yang from this same house will cut card on 27th Dec.
https://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=1711
Update that Yang Yang did not manage to cut card today as the office was not open for cutting card. Good for me, as I had a session with her today. Her sensual hand strokes made my rod harden in the shower room. After the tight pussy fuck, she gave me a good back massage. Despite her slim size, she has power strokes.
Old 28-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Agree, i already tried three different Xia Tian in this house over the years
You tried the latest Xia Tian also? I did not manage to see her. But ZhenZhen is not bad… shiok shiok
Old 29-12-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
starmando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: SiSi
house: Westerhout House 17
friendly OKT, she was the only one available when i entered this house.
brown bodycon dress , looking tall and pretty!!
Looks: tall and pretty lady! sure looks like model 8.5/10

after entering room, hugged her and squeezed her ass and then she undressed me with smile.

Boobs: natural c cup with pink nips. nice to suck and squeeze. allows to lick and suck as you like, sure to go for boob lovers.
body: very soft and nice skin, round ass and body ratio. doggy lovers will love her.
DFK: only kissed on lips. didnt try deep french

Shower routine: felt like rushed and very avg service in shower. she needs to improve a lot . below par compare with my regular ladies and geylang 200$ standard.
very standard b2b massage and licking nips etc. felt like mechanical, suppose to loose interest. dont know why chemistry didn't work with her.

BBBJ: Again just SOP service sucking and licking balls. not much to highlight or give credit to her service. another area she needs to improve with sensual approach.

FJ: she gave nice twist at the end of bbbj with tongue on my dick before putting cap which gave me in full swing to FJ.
started with cowgirl for few minutes and then she want to move missionary but i took her in my hands and thigh for lotus to give nice grinding. very nice ass to grab/squeeze. her nips started to protruding, i tried to suck and lick hard.
moved to missionary , her body was very soft and i continued to suck her boobs alternatively and banging her hard and thrusting full deep.
changed position to doggy, i started to enjoy her in doggy also with every pounding with full balls deep in/out and squeezing and spreading her round ass.
she is an expert in doggy position . she was giving very nice lift of her hip so i can pound full deep. awesome for doggy !!!

almost exhausted with FJ and asked her to give nice finish so she removed cap and started with HJ and BBBJ with CIM finish.

GFE: 6/10.

RTF: yes, Gave her my feedback on chemistry and initial SOP service, she said just 1 month here and improving. Politely she said , will try better on subsequent visit. hugged and kissed her before leaving.

hope other mongers guide her on service so all can enjoy another pretty lady!
Old 29-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Compilation from bros 25th Dec 2023

Lorong 14 House 31 -- Seven PRC (Siqi, Pao Pao, Keke, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Mi, Dong Dong, Duo Duo)
Lorong 16 House 6 -- Two PRC (Xiao Tang Guo, Zhong Qing)
Lorong 16 House 8 -- Nine PRC (Jing Jing, Jia Jia, Wa Wa, bei Bei, Jiao Jiao, Bing Bing, Yue Yue, Duo Duo, Ouyang)
Lorong 16 House 10 -- xx PRC (KiKi, Xin Yu, x)
Lorong 16 House 12 -- xx PRC (Apple, Michelle, Coco, Bobo, Xiao Man)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) & Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- Eight PRC (Yang Yang, Ping Ping, Xiao Qiao, Bobo, Lulu, Selina, Baobao, Nana)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) -- Four PRC (Xiao Qiao, Yang Yang, Ruyi, Tian Tian)
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Thirteen PRC (Lu Lu, Jiao Jiao, Nana, Duo Duo, QiQi, YueYue, Tian Tian, Mi Mi, Ye zi, Xiaoqin, Mixue, Bao Er, Fan Fan)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Six PRC (Apple, Yingzi, Lambo, Ferrair, Porsche, Taozi)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- Eight PRC (Jiu Jiu aka 九九, Ke Le, Qi QI aka 七七,Xiao Pingguo, Xiao LaJiao, Zou Zou, Yan Yan, xx)
Lorong 20 House 41 -- PRC (Xiao Mei, Fang Fang, Ting Ting, lili, Xiao Nan, Si Bao, Bing Bing, xiao zhao, xiao bei, Xiao Pan)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- Five PRC (Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo, Coco, Ling Ling, YouYou)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Three PRC (Daisy, Xiao S, Amy)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Zhen Zhen, Xia Tian, Shan Shan)
Westerhout House 12 -- xx PRC (Xiao Yu, Xiao Tao, xx)
Westerhout House 15 -- Five PRC (Anna, Xing Xing, Xiao Xiao, xx, xx)
Westerhout House 17 -- Five PRC (Lynn, Dian Dian, Qiqi, SiSi, KeKe)
Time to round up 2023
Who is the prettiest / best service in the house?
All bro welcome to contribute

From some of the posts..

Pretty
1654A - Baobao
WH17 - Keke
1669 - Bao er
GL - ?

Best Service
?

Merry Xmas to All
Less pounding, more sharing
Old 29-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jialat ur list is not from personal experience ?

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 29-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1575 / Power: 11
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

House 2045
Ling Ling from Inner Mongolia

Dropped by 2045 to look for Ling Ling who happens to be on my bonk list.

Ling Ling stood up upon OKT calling out her name. The rest of the girls in there were just meh IMO went it came to looks. Paid 200nat counter and off I went.

Looks: 6-7/10. Really fair,long hair and good height for me. Didn't exactly come across as mixed blooded looking, maybe it's just my expectations.

Body:7/10. Seems like she may be on the heavier side in the past and lost alot of weight as her skin wasn't the usual taut type. Some areas like upper arm and upper thighs came across as lumpy.

Boobs: 7/10. Definitely came with implants, pity as she would have been better without them. Love her boobs that came with large areola nips.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Very wet after a good DATY. Cute bush on the top.

BBBJ: 8/10. She can go long ... I mean like a champ.

FJ: 8/10. Accomodating, can lead and can be led. Can ride and grind till she cums.

Overall session was enjoyable. Lots of DFK from the shower room onwards till the hour was over. BBBJ started in the shower, continued on the bed and after cumming, she would remove cap and continue to suck me dry while pressing and massaging my perennial area - awesome.
Entire FJ was really good, comes across as one who enjoys a good fxxk either that or great in doing her job.

RTF: definitely
Old 29-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to try Selina from 1654a and I think I found my new fave.

Looks: Tall and slim with natural B cup with long-ish nipples to suck. Face is my type, big eyes sharp chin looks abit like Gaeul from IVE (IMO) overall my type. Looks like her age ~29

GFE: Very flirty with her seductive gaze and lip bites. Can DFK.Quite chatty and friendly.

BBBJ: Once in the shower and again on the bed. The way she looks at you while she does it can make you finish on the spot.

Catbath: Loads of tongue sprinkled between each kiss all over your body. Teases you with licking all over the ears too.

AR: Deep and shiok whilst playing with your balls too. TBH the best I've experienced.

FJ: By this time I wanted to burst already so we only did cowgirl and missionary. Pussy felt warm and wet no lube used. Moaning felt natural and her eyes even rolled upwards with her mouth gaping open.

Overall would definitely RTF. No wonder all the times I've gone I never had the chance to try lol her service lives up to her rep.
Old 30-12-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For WH17 any bros know the name of the WL the room in the basement one. she told me her name but i fking gongtai cannot rmb now
Old 30-12-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
For WH17 any bros know the name of the WL the room in the basement one. she told me her name but i fking gongtai cannot rmb now
Weiwei. You got good taste and Intel.
Old 30-12-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol , those with good intel know long ago liao

I myself only knew abt wei wei 3 weeks ago

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 30-12-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
House 2045
Ling Ling from Inner Mongolia

Dropped by 2045 to look for Ling Ling who happens to be on my bonk list.

Ling Ling stood up upon OKT calling out her name. The rest of the girls in there were just meh IMO went it came to looks. Paid 200nat counter and off I went.

Looks: 6-7/10. Really fair,long hair and good height for me. Didn't exactly come across as mixed blooded looking, maybe it's just my expectations.

Body:7/10. Seems like she may be on the heavier side in the past and lost alot of weight as her skin wasn't the usual taut type. Some areas like upper arm and upper thighs came across as lumpy.

Boobs: 7/10. Definitely came with implants, pity as she would have been better without them. Love her boobs that came with large areola nips.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Very wet after a good DATY. Cute bush on the top.

BBBJ: 8/10. She can go long ... I mean like a champ.

FJ: 8/10. Accomodating, can lead and can be led. Can ride and grind till she cums.

Overall session was enjoyable. Lots of DFK from the shower room onwards till the hour was over. BBBJ started in the shower, continued on the bed and after cumming, she would remove cap and continue to suck me dry while pressing and massaging my perennial area - awesome.
Entire FJ was really good, comes across as one who enjoys a good fxxk either that or great in doing her job.

RTF: definitely
Great FR, bro! Thanks for the genuine FR. Upped you 24 elixirs …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Weiwei. You got good taste and Intel.
Again, was waiting for you to reply, nice one bro

Btw there might be another surprise at W17
Old 30-12-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Again, was waiting for you to reply, nice one bro

Btw there might be another surprise at W17
SS/KK?

Thought they have been around for awhile?
Old 30-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
SS/KK?

Thought they have been around for awhile?
Nope.

There might be another syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1