The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
no....don't ever go there alone...LB will grab your balls...
Yes affirmative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lately no juicy FRs from SK bars. What happen sia ?
SK King no hype Saphan Kwai mah.

Quote:
Or he flew to other countries already ?
Kena quarantined?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

10 - 12 July anyone will be at bkk?
Old 01-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Got jaded with tourist areas. The pros about off tourist area is cheap cons need to speak pasa thai.
HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

Can try Lumpini Park street walkers for off the beaten track experience. Thai language required.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
I did asked him to hold my hand, but got rejected I think.

Ya no more FR from SK king. Sigh. Why you said you won't get your fun at SK? I thought the girls there is equal to those girls partied at Onyx.
U "whack" too hard on SK king lah. So no more juicy FRs to make u wet. Lol. I duno. Someone said equal. But I waiting for people bring me there. I can't speak Thai and also newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

Can try Lumpini Park street walkers for off the beaten track experience. Thai language required.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
If I'm not wrong SK king also well versed with lumpini park street walkers. U go have a read up on his posts and u can find him patronizing there as well. He everywhere also versatile. From lord ,SK to lumpini. Railway FLs also he know.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
The freelancers at Lumpini Park still at THB 500 per shot?
Old 01-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foreveryoung1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I going bkk tmr. Anyone wanna join me? Or meet therr
Old 01-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

In BKK now...going soi cowboy tonight..
Anyone wanna meet? PM me.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Hoot hoot!

Lumpini Park Street walkers is dangerous! Hear say there can get real SYT, but hear say also the SYT usually operates with their bf to steal your belonging when you showering, and some said that some the SYT also has STD.

No la brother, where got whack very hard. If very hard I will put together with sissy SEAJ.

So sad no more juicy FR for me to read. No more wet night for me. Sigh sigh!

Me too, so who can hold my hand to SK. Once a upon a time many keep promoting about SK. Now no more?

Yeah SK king is goot. I think he misses out the FL along Yaowarat?
Those places with below 1k baht cheap sex , personally I feel unsafe going. Either the "product" got some problem or something. If not why so cheap? end of day get some terrible diseases. Go see doctor and the agony of it. Priceless.

They found better hunting grounds. Dun want to share with us lah.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I'm not wrong SK king also well versed with lumpini park street walkers.

From lord, SK to lumpini. Railway FLs also he know.
He not just SK King but LP King also!

Quote:
Yeah SK king is goot. I think he misses out the FL along Yaowarat?
Walan eh Yaowarat FLs really killer!

Quote:
I rather stick to G clubs.
Which G-Club is hot now?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and some said that some the SYT also has STD.
Quote:
Those places with below 1k baht cheap sex , personally I feel unsafe going. Either the "product" got some problem or something. If not why so cheap? end of day get some terrible diseases. Go see doctor and the agony of it. Priceless.
Quote:
It's ok. Well like you, doubt will have fun at those places. I rather stick to G clubs.
I always say in this forum...it is unwise to think, cheap = "disease" while expensive = "cleaner"... Just like ONS = "cleaner" while WL = "disease". ONS or expensive WL might have higher chance of getting u "screwed".

There are many reasons why gers prefer to stand around Lumpini, while some prefer to work in soi 15, some prefer to work in Nana or cowboy and SK....
Old 02-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

G-club dam expensive ~ cannot fit into budget and really test kungfu.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 02-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok. Well like you, doubt will have fun at those places. I rather stick to G clubs.
Let's go together when got chance!

Quote:
He not just SK King but LP King also!
LP stands for ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always say in this forum...it is unwise to think, cheap = "disease" while expensive = "cleaner"... Just like ONS = "cleaner" while WL = "disease". ONS or expensive WL might have higher chance of getting u "screwed".

There are many reasons why gers prefer to stand around Lumpini, while some prefer to work in soi 15, some prefer to work in Nana or cowboy and SK....
I agree. It's illogical to think that cheaper means unclean. whenever one engage in commercial sex or ONS at night clubs, one should always practice safe sex. There is no way to determine whether the girl is clean or not from the establishment u got the girl. I ever brought back a gclub girl with a smelly cb when she took off the undies.

But it has been bothering me for years why these girls choose to go with someone at a fraction of the standard ST in Bangkok. Other than the fact that they are lazy to turn up for work everyday. There are also several venues which u do not need to work everyday. Maybe bro namelo can share with us the "reasons". But also, feedback from Thai friends that these venues are cheap probably they are not Thai. No identity card to work. As well as smelly cb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
G-club dam expensive ~ cannot fit into budget and really test kungfu.
If go in groups won't be too expensive. Unless u are talking about higher to we gclubs like Monte Carlo,villa,sherbet , Pimp can be affordable and fun if u get the right girls.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Quote:
If go in groups won't be too expensive. Unless u are talking about higher to we gclubs like Monte Carlo,villa,sherbet , Pimp can be affordable and fun if u get the right girls.
there was one in RCA right at the back ~ always push for membership but i havent been to bkk for the longest time ~

will be there 2nd-6th aug ~

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 02-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Quote:
Hoot hoot!

Lumpini Park Street walkers is dangerous! Hear say there can get real SYT, but hear say also the SYT usually operates with their bf to steal your belonging when you showering, and some said that some the SYT also has STD.
Quote:

They found better hunting grounds. Dun want to share with us lah.
Uncle says all working ladies are just as dangerous whether they are from high end clubs or slums walkers just as crossing the road is as dangerous as taking a plane.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

PCC is the safest ~ no safe FL de. up the mountain enuff sure meet tiger

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1