The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by neohksg View Post
She's Anna.
She's at City Plaza or Paya Lebar Square on Sundays.
I had her in my office on a Sunday and also at my home. Easy to talk to. Expects $$ but acts a bit shy to ask. Face is not as smooth, few pimples here and there. Obliges requests in bed. I haven't fked her any of the 3 times. First two times foreplay, BBJ, CIM. third time some massage also. She's open for sex.

Quality BBJ. Works hard to please. Can follow instructions. Can cum unlimited times for 50$ and spend 2 hrs at least. Value for money.

Can exchange if anyone has someone or something (spa) worthwhile in the East. She's on MiChat btw. So probably not that difficult to find anyway.
She ask for $150 massage plus fj. I nearly meet her but she tells me she having mensus. Will keep texting u dear darling.. tell me she only got one bf before and dont anyhow have sex. Laugh die me
Old 14-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkb View Post
rose anyone up her before?

Her moment in michat all very sexy. Nv ask her how much bcoz i think she asking for alot. Skip.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
She ask for $150 massage plus fj. I nearly meet her but she tells me she having mensus. Will keep texting u dear darling.. tell me she only got one bf before and dont anyhow have sex. Laugh die me
Lucky we never go hahaha almost kena chop carrot head
Old 14-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comet777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
My new indon maid.... :P

Yummy boobs
Old 14-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 12
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light
Number 2 , big boob Indonesia maid

Old 14-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hehe planning to take my big boss maid...coming have 3day off then she ask wat I goin to do..then I say meet u lo..she still ask wan go where do wat...then she say she will try take few hours off from boss and update me. Wish me luck guys
Old 14-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Pics of my Sunday session with Nina. As usual, action packed and non stop. Enjoy!!

Old 14-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

And yesterday morning, this Pinoy maid whom I have been in touch for the past week text me asking me whether want to meet at 11 am. Fast hand fast leg, quickly took half day off and met her at Kovan MRT. Quickly go to Amber Hotel. Looks wise, she ok only. But good service. Solid BBBJ. Anyway did 2 rounds and send her back before heading to office. She never allow to take pic but took this boob pic. Very nice and succulent boobs!

Old 14-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope can havf her.
Thanks
Old 15-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
And yesterday morning, this Pinoy maid whom I have been in touch for the past week text me asking me whether want to meet at 11 am. Fast hand fast leg, quickly took half day off and met her at Kovan MRT. Quickly go to Amber Hotel. Looks wise, she ok only. But good service. Solid BBBJ. Anyway did 2 rounds and send her back before heading to office. She never allow to take pic but took this boob pic. Very nice and succulent boobs!
Very nice boobs...awesome nipples...just great for sucking!!
Old 15-03-2019, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hehe planning to take my big boss maid...coming have 3day off then she ask wat I goin to do..then I say meet u lo..she still ask wan go where do wat...then she say she will try take few hours off from boss and update me. Wish me luck guys
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Eskillz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Trying my luck at this ! Wish me luck
Old 15-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskillz View Post
Trying my luck at this ! Wish me luck
Bro, which apps you use? How you ask her for hotel without getting block?
Old 15-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Tks for sharing UPz!

Thank you
Old 15-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Planing to go tao payoh this Sunday with my few friend, searching for someone.

Any brother want join?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1