The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Are they regularly held? if so are the venues publicised? and how is the quality? are they mostly the cmi types?

sorry for asking...

I have never attended any yet... curious to know... have you attended them/
I used to attend a lot, from Green Mango to Makati City, to Sparks, to Strumms @ Lucky Plaza, to Snooker Place (the KTV at Middle Road) .. and on and on ..

The regular programs are the pinay joints, like Blue Banana, Queens, Peyton, Naughty Girl and a lot at Orchard Tower (oh - can add in Moonshine also .. ) and the ever popular Platinum at Lucky Plaza .. and normally starts at 1.30 Pm .. and the place fills up by 3 pm and winds down by 6.30 pm or so .. and sometimes they chase everybody out (like Ipanema and some bars - to clear the place and open back to regular blokes) or let the show go on .. Heard Neveland does one off tea dances .. And even Blow Fish had .. until the organisor backed off ..

Yes, a lot of CMI types, but the talent varies - as you know some maids only get every two weeks off, or once a month off .. and seasonally a place becomes crowded, and also bangla'd (or nepali'd) and then slows down and another takes the place ..

This is discounting the regular K Bars in Lucky plaza and the few in OT that open by 11 AM on Sundays, to let the maids have a good time ..

And sometimes, it becomes invasion - like at one time, Queens was invaded by ang moh and ang-moh only fucking girls .. and then Naughty Girl was invaded by Banglas .. but the mood swings off as fast as well .. and Some have regular "Beauty Contests" which are fought tooth and nail .. and dumb girls don't realise it is another method by the organisor to suck out more money ..

it is fun, and interesting, and the rule is don't get too drunk ..

Let's say - after about 8 years or more of religiously following, and I was invited to be judge for some bikini show as well - and was accused as organisor by many girls (as I know some bar owners, and I never pay cover to get in, and sometimes help in the bar - so the girls think I am the 'organisor' .. ) I have slowed down so much on the Tea Dance circuit that I now get smiles when I turn up in OT or LP around 6 plus on sundays and see the troves of maids departing with their bangla in tow, some heading to food courts and holding court sessions, some falling flat .. or some swearing their love ..

While the above is humourous, sometimes i get flustered to think I used to be one of the gang - my MO was always, get a Chivas / Black, and this will draw some smart girls, who may sometimes just beg for the coke chaser (as they pay a cover, they got no money for drinks) and some even go a notch down asking to take "ICE CUBES" to suck to wet their throats .. pathetic and scary sometimes .. most time, I dont feel like pushing on to a meet-up and anyway, as I said before - it is sometime tough to break the ice - but once broken you got hell on earth .. so many chasing you .. until you even decide to find new pastures .. And if you flirt one girl, another will warn "Later I tell your girl friend" but mostly in jest ..

Success of the tea dance depend on popularity (like Naughty girl - but that place smell like a cow farm after 5 pm - not racial comment, but when you put a lot of sweating guys and girls - the results obvious .. ) .. and also the 'talents' .. and also some the voilent crowd attract girls sometime like they want "strong" men - so don't be surprise if with all the fightings, still Naughty girl turn out to be girl magnet .. but also discourage the quiter and sweeter types .. and sweeter types head to other places ..

My long winded commentary stops here .. and now
Old 01-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
RPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone hunting this coming week? PM me if you are
Old 01-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro RPM2007 - I speechless bro ..

If you hunt in 'packs' either no girl come near you .. or big group land on you and rampage your drinks and disappear .. and with big gang, you cannot focus .. you focus one girl, and then go .. if you target many, maids are not desperate - they also watch and if they see you wandering - will take chance and go for broke - and not pick your offering ..

Make sense ?
Old 01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
My long winded commentary stops here .. and now
that's a good write up bro.
I am sure those are good experiences felt.

I never had the guts to attend a tea-dance. I just cannot see myself rubbing shoulders with those bangalas. My experience with them had put me off each time I found myself in a crowded MRT train with them. They smell so bad from their onion-heavy diet.

Unfortunately I was invited a few times to drop by but i decline, and even with once a pinay wanted to put me into one of the joints at OT, i declined her firmly and excuse myself, even if it cost me a chance to laid her.

I just cannot do it.

But I wonder if there are any that don't have bangalas, won't mind droping in for a beer.

Retired Samster
Old 01-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM2007 View Post
Anyone hunting this coming week?
Quote:
If you hunt in 'packs' either no girl come near you
Animal nights on OKTO channel is no good for maid hunting

Retired Samster
Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I never had the guts to attend a tea-dance. I just cannot see myself rubbing shoulders with those bangalas. My experience with them had put me off each time I found myself in a crowded MRT train with them. They smell so bad from their onion-heavy diet.
Bro - as I said, not all bar full of bangla - some - like Naughty Girl attract them - because of the ambience, and many of their country men .. and more than enough bangla get chance to steal from girls in Naughty Girl (no kidding - they like heavily crowded place so easy to flick handphones, especially girls when they leave the bags lying around .. )

Generally, no other bar pack with Bangla - and as I say, everything is seasonal

The trick is to go to a bar, in OT, and even when the girl keep pushing for Jug of beer, firmly insist on mug of beer, as you got chance to walk out if mood no good .. the bars make money on the cover charge which include one mug beer, but they try upsell. Even if two go - never take jug.

The waitresses on Sunday tea dance too are mostly maids - another territory to work on .. some tea dance maid get to go back very late - ang moh employer and some no curfew - so after work, they happy to stay back get a drink and then relax a bit ..

And queens @ OT, even some of the tea dance dancer are maids - no kidding. . they can shake their asses to make your feel flushed .. and when they finish work - same story ..

Go for it bro ..

Anyway, the common group of 'expats' you see are bangla, follow by nepali gurkha police, and lesser extent indian people and so and so ..

And as I mention, the tend to concentrate in specific bars, not everywhere ..

During the heydays of Ipanema Tea Dance, no indians and banglas were to be seen ..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi etsys. Thank you for the pointers about tea dances which maids attend. Do you know about how much money does an average Indian, Bangla construction labourer give his maid FB at each outing? Thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

Bro Batty: bit disappoint by your question: you must take time and read the thread ..

Mostly, maid dont ask money, unless the hard core one that fuck for money: but anyway, you end up spending for her by meals, gifts etc. etc. and some maid can sniff a carrot head so fast, before you know you are the sponsor for her, her friends and every body ..

And anyway, any maid expect you to atleast treat her like lady - either get her top up or something .. and some maid, one time screw, will keep on sending text "baby, give me load ... " until you despair and change phone number ..

As I say - free sex is most expensive sex .. sometimes ..
Old 02-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry, bros to avoid further trouble, cannot share my gal for this time,suddenly my gal changed mind and started playing preg trick with me.. so I just asked for clinic name and phone number she just attended, I said if cannot give in 10 minutes, it means trick, and I won't talk to her again untill next weekend.

Bro etsys, thx so much for sharing clubs info. I'm sure it will be helpful.
So now we have
1OT
2LUCKPLAZA
3Balmoral plaza @ BUKIT TIMAH ROAD
4Neverland @ Orchard Plaza

Will try 3 and 4 someday in these few weeks.
can totally forget the worry of encountering with my gal or her friends over there..

are these all the chocies listed? anyone got 5 6 7...?

also can bros here help to list some websites that can get to know pinay as well?

Last edited by qwerWERT1234; 02-10-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Samster

My 1st FR

Got known her from IP club in OT. 26 years old. working for ah moh.
that day I went there myself, searching around whole club, no good looking ones.
Later my gal with her friends came(she's the only acceptable one), dance in group. She is a typical
pinay look, ET face, AVATAR body, super 3D figure, unlike 2D Chinese, sexy slim legs with a booty bum
is always what we want. a few guys attempt to approach her and got refused and so was I. for
efficiency, I kept traveling around the whole club seeking targets, striking my interested points
repeatedly. one of her friends started to talk to me during my third attempts, making me part of them.
I was half innocent half pretend when they hinted me to buy drinks for them. Finally I didn't spend
one buck, this actually make things a little bit embarrassing to the end, whatever I didn't realize
much at that moment. got no drinks, later some of them sit down, some of them went into the dancing
pool. everyone looks quiet and boring. that's a look when there is no guy buying drinks for them. at
this moment I approach and get her phone number. after that, they left and went to other clubs
seeking water. In about 2 or 3 hours when I was in shopping. she called me and blame why you never
buy drinks for me??? however it doesn't matter already, cause I can tell she got interest on me.

1st date
in the following days it's all about SMS, I don't mind, just a little entertainment during my
working time. First date at botanic garden. expense: one wax. I was so stupid, forgot drinks..
2 or 3 hours made both of us very thirsty. we settle down on a wooden bench at a narrow path. she
kissed very technically. and it spent me one hour to put my hand into her shirt. touching from he
jeans, I can see it's already very wet. later the whole body got very hot.. however she had to go
back at 11pm although her boss not in sg.
there was one more date at lucky plaza food court treating her and her friend, 1 noodle and 2 milk
tea for them, they like share. and one more kissing date at Singapore river.
she just insist slow down the progress, every time we met, she will give me something new.
all these days, I need to call her every night, sms whole day long.. however I didn't feel it's
boring since it's my 1st time.

1st bonk
eventually after some more days communication, agreed to bring her to hotel, she said she never made
love and asked me what does that feel and I know it was a lie. this is wht they always do. a lie can
be simply tell.
cost: treat her friends at Queen club for one jug. 28 + 35( 3 rides taxi ) + 40(hotel 81 4 hours)
+ 15(for meal and drinks in hotel)... free sex really not cheap...
she's super tight, when we broke up she said you're the lucky man, for so many years I didn't give
any man. She's a horny one, I really cannot satisfy her, looks cute, slim, short, but really wild on
bed. however the way of making love wasn't that wild style, seems she only likes the very
traditional way and only touch her genitally... all this means love and she wants sex with love.
I really like her bum, when we make love,the gesture I like most is let her lady down, asshole to
sky, pillow underneath, and I'll ride on this booty, every go can be rapidly and powerful, and you
can witness this all the way, especially you will like to see the response of this two beautiful
holes exposed to you.

2nd, 3rd, 4th are no much different.
just instead of clubbing, things getting to start with: lucky plaza meal meeting her friends show she
as a chinese gentleman while the others... every time we going through this building, I can see some
of the ladies jealous on her and one or two of them who stared on me are really thrill. just like when the first time I met my gal, when she is walking, I look from the back, the boom shakes left and right when she is walking..

after a few times, losing my interest, I think mostly because her skin wasn't fair enough, face not nice enough, body not soft(I guess maids are all like this because of work).. now left shit to clean..

I'm planning to go to some clubs again, but not OT and lucky plaza currently.
got bros wanna come together with me pls PM me your contact and age.
younger bros preferred, because I'm 25 and looks like teenager, I need to show my IC sometimes before I enter club and hotel 81.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last but not least, in case the trapped maid accuse you of anal or oral sex - remember the "UNNATURAL SEX" law .. you just cant escape ..
So .. always, play safe. .
(post 406)
I think the law was already corrected last time,
now it's only applying for guy-guy.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I meat a high class maid and have been meeting her at hotels for the past few weeks. This week she said she plans to meet with no panites underneath a summer dress again.This is all non commerical and seems purely out of lust on her part but I'm begining to worry if I am being set up for something? I mean this woman knows how to use her pussy to milk my dick. I dont even need to do anything and she milks me to orgasm. Sometimes she have capabilties like a porno star seems like. Also only wants to meet at high class hotels ie Four Seasons, Sands, etc. Want to spend the whole day fucking and order room service for lunch with champagne.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I say - free sex is most expensive sex .. sometimes ..
I agree totally.

Most times it is not the 'payment' per se after the sex act. It is the shopping trips, the meals, the hotels, the time spent etc that when all added up cost a bomb!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post

Bro etsys, thx so much for sharing clubs info. I'm sure it will be helpful.
So now we have
1OT
2LUCKPLAZA
3Balmoral plaza @ BUKIT TIMAH ROAD
4Neverland @ Orchard Plaza

Will try 3 and 4 someday in these few weeks.
can totally forget the worry of encountering with my gal or her friends over there..
There are many .. and I do get an occasional invite .. but mostly I am not bothered .. Sparks used to have (now Sparks become neverland .. ) and also another joint used to be the Rex Theater - when called Amaran Bar ..

The first two are always there - and the choices are more .. unlike the last two ...
Old 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
I meat a high class maid and have been meeting her at hotels for the past few weeks.
Mate, I am getting very desperate .. can you please tell me when you hook up in Four Seasons, why you are still chasing maids ??

Leave the maids for poor guys like us .. rich guys should be fucking stars and expensive pros .. not cheap / free maids ..

PS: can you post some pic of the high-class mad you talk of
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1