The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: My Ideal Bonk

Background
“Shotglass is a nice lady, she work the same thing as here back in Bangkok and this is her first trip here.” Shotglass

Featuring Stable: (Normal)

Bro Ben Response: (Excellent!!!)
This stable has shown lot of improvements after my feedback to them during my first visit. Everything goes of smoothly and swee swee plan. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Featuring Actress: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)

One word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”
From the pics, maybe some of them will think that she is baba, but the facts is, she is very very petite and also her body is very small and slim. She have the look of a wild local minah which I like. The pics and real person is 100% accurate.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 15 DEC 2014
Time of Action: 20:30 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ, 1X good massage, 1x superb CIM
Position tried: Bear Hugging, Cowgirl and carry up bonk
Room's Condition: Big and new, cosy without bed frame, spacious and simple
Toilet Condition: Room with no attach bathroom but the facility was all in good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Here is how the session begain….

Shotglass Body: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
Shotglass smell nice and she is very tanned, she is just like a thai local minah. She have the wild horny look and she is very very petite, while hugging me, she is just only at my chest level. I like is so much!!!! She does not have any tattoos at her body. She have a very nice set of dyed hair. Her neh neh was very just nice only, not too big and not too small. Her nipple is nice to suck and get erected easily when she was horny. Her pussy is super wet and tight, I can feel the hotness when my cock is inside.

Chemistry: (GOOD!!!)
Shotglass is soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. You will not have any language barrier with her because she can speck english. Her GFE level was very very high. Her KC level was also very very high. I feel like fucking a minah!!!

Massage: (POWER!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Quite organize and know how to massage qui and she does quite well, giving me oil massage and she keep massage the groin area to get me arouse and also when turn over, she gave a nice hj cum massage.

Foreplay: (NO HORSE RUN !!!)
A lot of hugging and cuddling. We started off with some light kisses and using my nose to slowly explore her sensitively area. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. She then go down further to cat bath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris. It was s very nice foreplay.

BBBJ/CIM: (SUPER AWESOME!!!)
She gave me quite a good BBBJ. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression with the horny look while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard and finally I offload all my cum into her mouth. She still continue sucking and blowing despite me already cumming in her mouth, that was a sexy scene.

Fingering: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is tight, clean with no foul smell and is already very very wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just love it so much.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. After that, we change to the bear hugging position, her moaning expression get louder and louder in the process that make me want to bonk her more. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to another position. She was so light weight that I carry her up and gave her a deeper thrust while frenching her. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am sure next door can heard. I trust her deep, fast and fusious and we are both enjoying this nice love making session. While carrying her out of the bed to bonk her, I saw lot of juice oozing out from her pussy and I feel that she has cum and she shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ”. Lastly, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “Oh God, Oh God” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She was damn shiok and wild in bed.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent plus Awesome!!!!)
She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. She know how to pamper and serve man well. Those who is minah lover or fancies boinking minah in thai style, she will be an ideal choice. She will surely be my RTF target if time permit.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 19
serious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to behold

FR on Yuki from mamasan, first time posting fr

Thanks bro simon for the booking

Pic Resemblance: 80% similar, looks slightly older
Looks: 8.5/10 sultry looks but not syt type
Boobs: 8/10 natural perky boobs, nice to play with
Pussy: 9/10 cleanly shaven with no smell
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking, tries her best to make me cum
FJ: 9/10, great service. Very wet and can do all kinds of positions
GFE: 9.5/10 breaks the ice easily and very naughty, no rush service and treats you like her bf
RTF: Maybe, would like to try other gems
Old 18-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Polly (Mamasan)

2 shot, both CIM

Looks: 7/10, not for someone into looks
Boobs: 6/10, like what many bros said, shaggy.. Makes me wonder how old is she Ermmm...
BBBJ: 8/10, super hardworking. However too much tongue for my liking. But again, its my own style..

FJ: 6/10, i guess she is tired, and the bed.. OMG! Super shaky.. not only does she feels tired, i also tired LOL!.. for bros who wanna train stamina, can try the bed.. Sure pass IPPT after 25 attempts of bonking on it.
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Neah, on my way out i saw Aiko.. WOOOO!!!! Sexy!! And when i was with Polly, she had a customer.. Woah surround sound.. Me like~ So maybe she's the next in line.
Old 18-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 19
subaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Elsa form NaNa two days ago
When she open the door for me . I was like this gal looks good . She has a little ok mix look .
Into the room when she took off her nighties. I was like wow really a 36C coming to D and it looks good on her small body .Bro who liked big natural boobs will like it .
The only thing about this gal is that she is still green and shy in this line . But one thing abt her is that she work hard to please you and try to give you the best GFE and she try's to acuminate what I tells her .

Face :8.5/10 (sweet and innocent look)
Body :8
Boobs : 9 (36C natural )
Bj : 6 ( still green can improve )
FJ : 7 ( try hard to acuminate ask me if she can put KY as mine was big )
Massage : 6 (still more to learn as she is still a student in BK)
GFE : 8
Overall 8
Old 18-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Tried wendy from sherbet

She is not a time watcher and very accomodating and willing to please. She look like a typical thai lady with long hair and wear a nice smile to her customer.Her BBBJ is great. And can really chat.

Report at a Glance:
Looks : 7/10 (good make up medium skin dark, not too tanned and not too fair)

Body : 7/10 (slim with nice shape )

Frenching : 7/10 (she licks and sucks my nipple - I love it)

Fingering : I enjoyed every bit. Wet and slippery.

Bbbj : 9/10 (my longest ever)

Pussy ; 9/10 (nicely trimmed, small, wet and super tight)

FJ : 7/10

RTF : Yes
Old 18-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrwondering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i'm still new here and i have a question. what does it usually mean when a FL bio is taken out from the website it originally was from? it'll be helpful if you bros can list all possibilities. cheers
Old 19-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ytNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Angelina from Nana6969

Entire week have been trying to book Ayumi from this stable but to no avail cos my timing was off as i was on midnight shift. Bro Nana recommended me Angelina, whom he strongly recommended for her AR/AJ services. Since I was getting blue balls from not getting my load off, I just decided to go ahead although from the photo not really my type. Also, I was in the mood for some anal action as well.

I arrived on location without any hassle and proceeded as per text sms instructions. Angelina opened the door and I saw a tall model like lady in a sexy black lingerie. She definitely looked much better than the photos, which made her look a little masculine but it certainly wasn't the case when I saw her in real life. She does have a strong jawline, but it made her look even more like a Thai European mix blood.

I was quite excited as I walked into the apartment and saw her huge 36C boobs under the lingerie. Her nipples showing under the sheer of the lingerie was giving me a hard on. Angelina's English was pretty good as I commented on her great looks and she started flirting with light feelly touches on me and i cop a feel of her great ass...awesome.

After some small talk, she undressed for me and held my hands as we entered the bathroom for a shower, where she showed great GFE and care feeling the temperature of the water before she gave me a shower which i liked. After the shower, she asked me to go back to the room first and lie down and take a rest while she will join me shortly. Before long, she was kissing and licking various parts of my body and turned me over. I enjoyed it cos she incorporated AR and BBBj into it together with the warm slippery and wet feeling my didi was about to explode. all the time asking whether i feel good and anything i don't feel comfortable with. how can one be uncomfortable while having a great AR on you with a HJ going on at the same time. and when she suck my balls one after the other i nearly surrendered my week old juice to her.

and she knew it without asking she capped me and say to me Fuck me now and thats a big turnon for me when a girl talks dirty...WOW!...she started riding me hard and we frenched and i loved those pair of firm brown nippled titties which she told me to suck and lick cos she likes it. suddenly she whispered in my ears..."I want you to fuck me now" andshe climbed on top of me in reverse missionary position.

In a few hard and quick pumps i shot my first load. i was so delighted and high and she kissed me and whispered in my ears i am going to give you a massage and relax and in 2nd round i will give you AJ. my didi just could not go down when i heard that.

2nd round shower together i even got a fresh towel and thats first class service. Did some massage which was slow and relaxing with small talk about home and food. In no time my didi mari kita again but i told her i might not be able to make it second shot cos i will take long time. SHe was not discouraged though.

SHe gave me the customary catbath and BBBJ to get me hard again, and we then doggied and i was in throes of ecstasy when my didi went into her tight ass with her guiding me and telling me darling go slow...

god i love it when a girl tells you what she wants in sex and my pelvis just went plok plok plok on that great booty i am loving it. The feel of my didi in her tight asshole made me feel like I was in heaven, and I can guarantee you I had no trouble shooting my load the second time even though I usually don't.

Bro Nana - thanks for making it happen and apologies for bugging you the entire week for Ayumi. Bro Nana's recommendation was great and spot on and Angelina is a great find. i would rtf her anytime when she comes again without missing a heartbeat.

Last edited by ytNG; 19-12-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 19-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

simplefy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried Kate from PIMP08? Any recommendations for good looking FL?
Old 19-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 18
electricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter2013 View Post
Just finished a session with Erica. Everything said above is true.
RTF: of course

Bros I suggest you try her soon before she gets too tired. She got almost 10 customers in a day. The experience is really amazing.

Her massage to Bros: bring her Thai food. Preferably with rice.
Awesome experience with Erica - she could give good GFE feelings and no necessity to repeat the stats as mentioned earlier. She gives me the kind of sweet demure look; yet with a tinge of clubbing girl sexiness (type I like - so steam). Indeed, she's probably the better looking Thai FL/WL met so far - IMHO. The room was spacious with bathroom attached

Treat her nice, not rough, and you'll enjoy the session with her.
Old 19-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

FR for Elsa from Nana6969

Let it go..... let it go..... Hats off to bro Nana for his marketing tactics - Lol. Elsa looks like a pretty cute looking chick from her gallery photos and it doesn't take an idiot to guess why bro Nana named this gem Elsa. I made sure I let my cum go when I was having sex with this SYT.

I had a very, very satisifying session with her this evening. This is my 2nd session with her since her first day and everytime I left the place, I would reminisce the wonderful feeling of copulating with this very very cute and talkative SYT, so aptly named Elsa because of some resemblance in her eyes with the Frozen character. She is one of the best bonks I have tried in the FL scenes all these years.

A few days ago when I was busy surfing FL stable website for suitable bonks, I noticed that Nana6969 had uploaded a few new girls. Saw Elsa's pic in the gallery which looked pretty cute. was also pretty amused by the way bro Nana had advertised this girl.

Quote:
"LET IT GO !!! & BOOK NOW. 100% RTF GURANTEED. NO REGRETS FOR CHRISTMAS BEFORE SHE FLYS OFF AGAIN. "
Without going into too much detail as I am too lazy to write a long FR, here are my ratings for Elsa:

Looks: 9.5/10 (very pretty and cute SYT. I almost fell in love with her schoolgirl charm. Note: one man's meat is another man's poison)
Body: 8.5 /10 (she has very nice figure, especially her butt, very suitable for doggie. Not the super petite and slim kind but the meat all in the right places. Very smooth skin, has the right height to go along with her body.)
Boobs: 9/10 (I like her soft and firm boobs and she really enjoyed me kissing and sucking her tits.)
Shower: 8/10 (playful and tried to be sensual and arouse me, but ended up looking a little silly - haha)
Foreplay: 9/10 (She has very sensitive neck, kissing her there really arouse her)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she looked like she genuinely enjoyed sucking my dick and playing with my testicles)
FJ: 9/10 (very very tight, like having sex with a young schoolgirl. I could not help but to release my load into her (with condom) when she was riding me in cowgirl position)
GFE: 8.5/10 (very talkative, socially and friendly. Flirty and genuine like GFE with lots of hugs and kisses)
Service/Attitude: 10/10 (extremely good with lots of patience in performing her tasks)
Overall: 9/10 (have not encountered such a great GEM for many years, will RTF her again a couple more times before she leaves)
Old 20-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Great Bonks

Where is vipthaiclub? It went off so suddenly
Old 20-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytNG View Post
FR: Angelina from Nana6969

Entire week have been trying to book Ayumi from this stable but to no avail cos my timing was off as i was on midnight shift. Bro Nana recommended me Angelina, whom he strongly recommended for her AR/AJ services. Since I was getting blue balls from not getting my load off, I just decided to go ahead although from the photo not really my type. Also, I was in the mood for some anal action as well.

I arrived on location without any hassle and proceeded as per text sms instructions. Angelina opened the door and I saw a tall model like lady in a sexy black lingerie. She definitely looked much better than the photos, which made her look a little masculine but it certainly wasn't the case when I saw her in real life. She does have a strong jawline, but it made her look even more like a Thai European mix blood.

I was quite excited as I walked into the apartment and saw her huge 36C boobs under the lingerie. Her nipples showing under the sheer of the lingerie was giving me a hard on. Angelina's English was pretty good as I commented on her great looks and she started flirting with light feelly touches on me and i cop a feel of her great ass...awesome.

without missing a heartbeat.
Glad that my style of FR has been adopted, it take time and effort to put a good one.

Old 20-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

tjbanks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to Sakura ah? Like disappear leh
Old 21-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Nope, just cannot post in this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1