The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBunnyCool View Post
Does Zoey french? Or u take the initiative
You have to break the ice with her first and then she's game for it and she's very good at it. She's top 10 of 100 girls in terms of kissing.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dragonpenis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Tried Dorothy from emman a few days back.

Looks: 8/10 (90% similar)
Body: 8.5/10 -- slim but meaty ass but in the right area. Good for doggy.
Boobs: at least a b, with nice rubber nipples
BBBJ: extremely well done. her tongue is meant to suck all your cum
FJ: she seemed quite enjoyable, she was willing to please. She will grab your butt and drive your shaft in to make sure she enjoys every inch of your dick.

GFE: she is a really nice girl. Provided a nice body massage and shared some photos of her and all.

Will support again in the future
Old 06-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch33ser View Post
Tried Nade from the Regent Lust a few days back. Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.

Looks: 7.5/10 Quite Pretty
Body: 8/10 She has very nice body proportions, all natural from head to toe. Slim body without tummy fat. Has medium sized B cup boobs with a nice perky ass. Very good figure I must say.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Good coverage on tool and jewels
Pussy: 8/10 Tight and wet easily. She likes to be licked haha.
FJ: 8.5/10 Here is her strongest point for me. She seems to really enjoy sex, and was rubbing her clit as I pumped her or when she rode me. She worked as hard as me and I was impressed
GFE: 6/10 Could have been much higher, but for me french was not on the menu that's why the lower score. However she's generally very nice and speaks good English. Communication was not a problem with her.

Overall, I would rate her to be a good bonk. She made me mostly sextified.
Nade from TRL. Agree with all scores above except that GFE for me was a 9/10 that included frenching, and some rare off menu things.

Agree that some girls like sex and can get hot after warmup, but some girls LOVE sex and Nade is one of those who loves sex and is hot from the start. She teases and jokes a lot and it is very natural, not fake. She loves watching and meeting eyes and is not shy about this at all. She will turn her whole upper body in standing doggy to lock eyes with you as you pump her. Naughty in the shower too with one leg raised.

Her body is sensitive and she rides extremely well. Very good control of position but also depth. She can go like a machine - deep shallow shallow shallow deep... and repeat that 20 times in a row and the feeling is incredible. Ask her to do it with panties on and pulled to the side. It's amazing. Her cowgirl is 10/10. Top 3 girls of 100 in this area.

She's very busy and has little time to eat, so if you bring her some food or a snack, she'll probably more than return the favour after.

If you look at the whole room, she is super organized and super clean, so make sure you're clean in every way (teeth flossed and brushed, fingernails, toenails, hair, ass, balls, dick, body, armpits). I cannot say this enough. There are some girls who just before going home and having seen 150 guys up close, comment that I'm the only one with cut toenails. That ratio is bad and suggests that other areas are dirty too. Girls, especially these working girls, notice every small thing, they just don't say it out loud all the time. If you chat with them about customers in general or specific types, they always talk about cleanliness. So be clean because it can only benefit you and her.

Saw Mila on the way out. She's cute and playful too!

Last edited by Julius81; 07-02-2018 at 02:20 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
samwong1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
Looks damm hot. Even hotter than her okt pics.

Bro does she French and cim?

Yup she does it.. That why I rtf almost everyday haha
Old 07-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

​Mila from TRL

Typical Thai disco lady you can bring home for a good fuck.
Looks: 8/10 Thai tan, and with nice natural long hair. Seductive and cfm type of look.. similar to any girls in TD. Only thing for Mila, you skip the LD and bs. hahahaha
Body: 10/10 Perfect sized boobs and look at her tummy. Slim and firm tummy! She could do with a bit more meat on her ass but she's pretty hot to me.
BBBJ: 9/10 She spent about 10 minutes sucking me off and go all the way in one. The look she gave was damn hot bros.
French: 8/10 Deep frenching but felt a little unnatural. Maybe shes too aggressive for me as I like slow and steady type.
FJ: Fucking tight. FIrst shot 1 minute. Fuck me lor. She was laughing at me even. But 2nd shot I pumped her a good 45 minute and she begged me to stop hahahaha
RTF: Yes! A good fuck.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AniSpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Nade from Regent Lust and was amazed.

Face: 8/10 Pretty enough with nice blonde gold hair to coupled with
Body: 9/10 Slim body and all naturals with meat in the right place bundled with a perky ass which is nice to doggy, real life experience is more arousing than the animated gif posted
BBBJ: 8/10 Lick from head to balls, all area no miss one. From hard to very very hard.
Frenching: 9/10 Kiss and french like a hungry kitten, no rejections at all.
Painting: 8/10 Clean and wet, love to be painted. A good lick will only contribute to more flood at her pussyland.
FJ: 9/10 Tight and enjoy sex as much as I do. No problem with me pumping her for long time and in fact she gets damn horny when she got poked in the right place. Not shy to cum and will take control over me before she cum.
GFE: 8.5/10 Full package service with all options. Nothing more I can ask from this horny pretty face actually.
Overall: 8.5/10 Nothing more I can asked for, worth every penny to bonk a girl like this. An overnight with her one day would be pretty fun if she is not worn out.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
samwong1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felicia from tikoclub
OK bro I got her permission to post.. She sent me sexy photo for my personal use to pcc but I censore abit =P

Sick and tired of throwing money into the drain when meeting fl that look like angel in the photo but go in hotel like jusscic park...

I ain't okt or okt hired fr writer.. I here to share good gem . Happy bonking her
Old 07-02-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
OtakuBBQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late post and first FR
Kitty from Bangkok Gems!
TL;DR Recommended

Eh I don't post cause so far I just visit each girl once. Kitty is the only one I feel like RTF. Don't like to put numbers in a any review so here a few one liners.

Face: What you see is what a get. Attractive to me.
Boobs: Nice to grab.
Fuck: Excellent.
GFE : Absolutely amazing. Seriously. Can speak English fairly well.

Well since there are quite a few good reviews, they already detail what's good. I'm just here to say yes that's all true. Haha writing this makes me miss her already
Old 07-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Kkz16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Tikoclub Zeoy before? She looks beautiful in photo but real person is the same anot? Not sure haha. Hope your got post of her fr haha 😂👍🏻
Old 07-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Ella

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching/kissing: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10
Shower: 7/10
Svc: 8/10
Comms: 10/10

Ya.. her angmo good.... I spoke to her using Aussie accent... slowly slowly as we chat.. her accent changed become singlish. Bring her go out eat.... 3 angmo bio her... then 1 angmo wave at her... someone claim no sbf account say she boh neh. Haiz. 5555 have neh la. Don't believe ask her turn side way n u see one lump of neh. Slim girl with original small neh mah doggy enough to grab also. Look like a minah to me. She like to watch romance movie n chill chill. Duno why lately alot girls i fuck all are smokers. Haiz.
Yup she does smoke but at least she bother to eat candy and use mouthwash before taking clients. Her English/Singlish Damm power just like bonking singaporean. If she don’t admit she easily pass as a singaporean. Very fun can’t forget her lacy panties till now. Still lingers in my mind.. rtf surely this weekend before she go off!
Old 07-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
unibot81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post

It’s true. All of it. The Force. The Jedi. All of it. It’s all true.

Unfortunately, I’m one of those who didn’t receive the French language session. Otherwise, she ticks all the right boxes:
- SYT
- Sexy slim pretty!
- Tight!
- Always smiling and friendly
If you want to look at a pretty face when bonking, she’s the one.
Bro may I know which stable is she from ? Tq
Old 07-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpenis View Post
Tried Dorothy from emman a few days back.

Looks: 8/10 (90% similar)
Body: 8.5/10 -- slim but meaty ass but in the right area. Good for doggy.
Boobs: at least a b, with nice rubber nipples
BBBJ: extremely well done. her tongue is meant to suck all your cum
FJ: she seemed quite enjoyable, she was willing to please. She will grab your butt and drive your shaft in to make sure she enjoys every inch of your dick.

GFE: she is a really nice girl. Provided a nice body massage and shared some photos of her and all.

Will support again in the future
wow nice shot... looks steamy hot
Old 07-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Felicia looks very nice...
Old 07-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unibot81 View Post
Bro may I know which stable is she from ? Tq
She is Annie from Bangkokgems bro!!
Old 07-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros thing it's worth it to save up my money for this month then bonk next month? I only have small ns pay then only got $50 to try out but should I save and then bonk or spend it at geylang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1