The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiChengBan View Post
Can share the incidents bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Ya, i wanna know too!! Hahaah
Me too!!
Old 01-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
i didnt peep.. all 3 times saw it accidentally.. maybe she want me to see it..
Can tell us more, cheers!
Old 01-09-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
bigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to beholdbigthree is a splendid one to behold

due to my irregular working hours.. i am hardly home.. or always home.. my sil living with us so i saw it thrice..

1st - she was taking a shower at the toilet upstairs (just outside her room n the master bedroom) in the morning before work n didnt know i came back at 4am.. she walked out of the bathroom naked (think she forgot the towel).. so happen i opened my room door n saw naked right in front of me..

2nd - my wife was in her room n they didnt know i came home then my wife opened the room door n my sil was changing (totally naked) n i saw it again..

3rd - she was using the toilet downstairs n didnt lock the door.. i came home n didnt know she was inside n open the toilet door n there was again stark naked right in front of me..

i dont think she intentionally did it n i definitely no intention to see her naked.. after all her room was previously a spare room n had cctv in it.. if i really wanna see i can just reinstall the cctv n i can see it everyday..
Old 01-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
due to my irregular working hours.. i am hardly home.. or always home.. my sil living with us so i saw it thrice..

1st - she was taking a shower at the toilet upstairs (just outside her room n the master bedroom) in the morning before work n didnt know i came back at 4am.. she walked out of the bathroom naked (think she forgot the towel).. so happen i opened my room door n saw naked right in front of me..

2nd - my wife was in her room n they didnt know i came home then my wife opened the room door n my sil was changing (totally naked) n i saw it again..

3rd - she was using the toilet downstairs n didnt lock the door.. i came home n didnt know she was inside n open the toilet door n there was again stark naked right in front of me..

i dont think she intentionally did it n i definitely no intention to see her naked.. after all her room was previously a spare room n had cctv in it.. if i really wanna see i can just reinstall the cctv n i can see it everyday..
After having accidentally let you see her naked and she still wasn't mindful to lock the door, perhaps she didn't mind being seen. Otherwise, she probably would've been more careful. So perhaps you're right, she wants you to see her naked.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

all 3 times, I wonder what's her reaction.

Quote:

Old 02-09-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

How did she react when she saw you all the 3 times you saw her naked? Did she tell your wife about it?
Old 02-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did she react when she saw you all the 3 times you saw her naked? Did she tell your wife about it?
more impt is did TS react..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
more impt is did TS react..
If it was me seeing my SIL naked, i would say wow and just stare at her naked body..
Old 02-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19173 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it was me seeing my SIL naked, i would say wow and just stare at her naked body..
think i will be e same as well bro. lolx
Old 02-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros into story telling? Will share my sils pictures on exchange..
Old 02-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky fella to enjoy 3 times of nice views, cheers!

So what after happen to your sil now?
Old 02-09-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
maxifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And see if she covers up or continue let you see
Old 03-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

3rd time at toilet your cock stand up ?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 04-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Any bros into story telling? Will share my sils pictures on exchange..
Awesome bro blessed to see the chemistry btw you and your wife and feel envious for your freaking great fortune with 3 SILs. Wish i could join you some day in your adventures hehehe
Old 04-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Curious, why did you have CCTV in a spare room? To spy on random guests? Anyway, as asked by the other samster, how did she react to the sightings by you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1