The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
If I am not mistaken, Visa On Arrival is only in KLIA. So from SG to KL cannot take the bus. I may be wrong but someone told me this once. As for PRC from MY to SG, she need to go back home country to apply Visa. SG Govt normally will reject automatically if u apply thru 3rd country. Happen to my friend in HK.
Yo bro... can check wif u where 2 take bus to xiamen and how long is e journey ah? hope u can enlighten me.. thanks in advance....
Old 07-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kucingkurap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro's-- I'll stop by GZ later this month & visit this small city Mei zhou .Does any bro here have been to this city or knew of any lobangs there ?

I do not fancy KTV or pubs so i guess spas (& chick shops in whichever disguise) would be fine.

kam sia kam sia.
Old 16-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sammyboy.sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yoz bros just came back from GZ really not easy to find good lobang leh but 1 thing for sure the mei mei there really pretty loh

Bro funnyguy i saw your link to the spa in GZ but too bad dun have much info leh only address and basic intro nia so all bros who wan find happening in GZ i think it's better u try out your luck at those KTV or pubs bah cos i dun think it's easy to try all the spa 1 by 1 and test your luck and wallet see which joint got lobang right ?
Old 17-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Yo bro... can check wif u where 2 take bus to xiamen and how long is e journey ah? hope u can enlighten me.. thanks in advance....
Me was in Xiamen two weeks ago.

Saw many buses running to Guangzhou.....I was told similar time taken as going to Shenzhen - 8 hrs. They hv the business class type@ 180rmb cum wif a free lunch at a stop over point.

But i didnt ask when the bus terminal in GZ. But i m sure the GZ main bus station that's located next to the main train station ll hv bus going to xiamen.

Pls ask for the business class type.
3 big seats in a row....very comfortable....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 17-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucingkurap View Post
hi bro's-- I'll stop by GZ later this month & visit this small city Mei zhou .Does any bro here have been to this city or knew of any lobangs there ?

I do not fancy KTV or pubs so i guess spas (& chick shops in whichever disguise) would be fine.

kam sia kam sia.
Yo, bro....visiting “老家” izzit. That means u r Hakka.

I was ard there this march. Was at a remote town...KNN, everyday nothing to do. sibai sian. Lucky, my uncle hse got board band. if not die cock stand.

bus trip took aboout 6 hrs...good luck.
Old 17-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Yo, bro....visiting “老家” izzit. That means u r Hakka.
I was ard there this march. Was at a remote town...KNN, everyday nothing to do. sibai sian. Lucky, my uncle hse got board band. if not die cock stand.
bus trip took aboout 6 hrs...good luck.
which also means u r hakka too .. 对不对、发哥...

what do boardband have to do with ur cock ???
Old 17-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

thanks bro ah fatt..
terok la if hakka towns r like this. . .mor moon ti la.
i go look see cari tengok ada lobang bor ..

by the way, nowadays which town has worse crime (pick pockets, robbery, kidnapping)? CA or CP?
Old 18-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks bro ah fatt..
terok la if hakka towns r like this. . .mor moon ti la.
i go look see cari tengok ada lobang bor ..

by the way, nowadays which town has worse crime (pick pockets, robbery, kidnapping)? CA or CP?
in PRC every town or province also have pick pockets, robbery and kidnapping, GZ is worse, that why the GZ mayor stop the motor cycle in GZ, do u see any motor cycle in GZ?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 18-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
JB .. Johor Bahru ...
Old 30-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi,
I am going to guangzhou from Shenzhen on the 11th Jan 09. In guangzhou I will stay in :-
Hotel: Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop)
Location: No.431 Shiqiao Qiaoxing Avenue, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Phone: +86-20-34510999

As such, can someone direct me as to how to go to Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop) from Shenzhen by land.

Thanks
Old 03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
funnyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be going to guangzhou on 6 dec to 8 dec.. any bros there to party along??

Old 12-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

hi all-- i was at mei sian city late nov..generally the people there r short & petite, few r >1.60m in height.

the hotel that i stayed in has a sauna..unfortunately the gong an wind was strong those few days & the WLs only work few hours in pm. . .the quoted damage was 260yuan.

i asked a trishaw man & he peddled us late at night looking for kang tao.. the cold wind gilli la.. ..& after visiting 2-3 hair salons & looking at the not so nice WLs, really disappointed.. at the last stop, found one that is friendly & decent looking. paid mummy Y 160 ( 20 comission to the trisahw man, Y 40 her cut), brought her back to my room.

around 24 yr old, slim, petite,altho face not stunning, her attitude & figure surpasses this, quite responsive in bed too.

she only gets Y100 out of that Y160.. so i tip her & asked for her number.
in the rare event that i revisit that city..
any bro who heads that way may pm me .
Old 12-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i asked a trishaw man & he peddled us late at night looking for kang tao.. the cold wind gilli la.. ..& after visiting 2-3 hair salons & looking at the not so nice WLs, really disappointed.. at the last stop, found one that is friendly & decent looking. paid mummy Y 160 ( 20 comission to the trisahw man, Y 40 her cut), brought her back to my room.

around 24 yr old, slim, petite,altho face not stunning, her attitude & figure surpasses this, quite responsive in bed too.

she only gets Y100 out of that Y160.. so i tip her & asked for her number.
in the rare event that i revisit that city..
any bro who heads that way may pm me .
In GZ, it not so much happening than DG, but u still can find happening spa, ktv and other meimei, just that u need to paid a bit more for the taxi dirver or if u know sameone there. There oso have clean and hanky panky spa, ktv too,even at the pub oso can pick up the meimei and FL too,question is how much u want to paid and what is ur budget?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 18-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

Hi all bros, i be in GZ from 5 to 9jan 09 is there any bro will be there duing the date?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 31-12-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi,
I am going to guangzhou from Shenzhen on the 11th Jan 09. In guangzhou I will stay in :-
Hotel: Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop)
Location: No.431 Shiqiao Qiaoxing Avenue, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Phone: +86-20-34510999

Thanks
Hello bro

I took a taxi from panyu to Shenzhen airport about RM 480 (ask for the price first). I am staying in Pan yu Hotel. If you want to get around if you stay at Shiqiao area then You can take MTR just like our MRT. (line 3)

????--??????????????????????

I also went to Chimelong paradise. have some fun. Not bad, ??????????????

cheer

axor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1