The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 20-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Can see you have serious reading comprehension problems

I say again, it is NOT about the AV responding to shop offerings, it is about AV responding to the auntie next door complaing about idiots circle the shop suspiciously and annoyingly
Are you one of the idoit there, if not how you know. Telegram and Facebook have alots of info on the location and services , Why dont you go and comment there
Old 20-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Noisuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yup agreed. Once made an appointment with this ML from forest in wechat. Reach the counter told me its her. Total PS from the pic. I sian half. Massage is sloppy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
The Forrest is carrot shop. With lousy massage. Actually there's 3 shop above KFC level 2 . 1 more shop at level 3 Same boss as one of the shop.
Old 20-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

recently one of my WC contact from a spa telok blangah changed it advert to blk 1*7 "chinese name" spa. all ML photo looks very swee
Old 21-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Visited SQ spa recently ( opp the Sinpost) had a china girl by the name of Li Li. i think she looks around 25 yrs old. She was here around 1 month, they try to push the $88 package, but i opt for the $55 /Hr package, massage was ok not bad, some small teasing during the massage. towards the end,, was asked if i want some JG treatment, top up $50 bucks for the JG, overall not bad, quite sensation and nice. but cfm, no BJ or FJ in the shop. cum after the JG and paid 105 in total.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 3
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Visited SQ spa recently ( opp the Sinpost) had a china girl by the name of Li Li. i think she looks around 25 yrs old. She was here around 1 month, they try to push the $88 package, but i opt for the $55 /Hr package, massage was ok not bad, some small teasing during the massage. towards the end,, was asked if i want some JG treatment, top up $50 bucks for the JG, overall not bad, quite sensation and nice. but cfm, no BJ or FJ in the shop. cum after the JG and paid 105 in total.
Can auto roam?
Old 21-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighKa View Post
Can auto roam?
I did try, but only top, bottom she didnt allow, maybe new customer.. need some time to warm up,. Very shy gal
Old 21-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Are you one of the idoit there, if not how you know. Telegram and Facebook have alots of info on the location and services , Why dont you go and comment there
By that statement, its obvious who the idiot is

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me

Last edited by Marq; 21-12-2022 at 05:44 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
The jg is it those authentic ones from Thailand or is it just a hj in disguise?
Old 22-12-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I did try, but only top, bottom she didnt allow, maybe new customer.. need some time to warm up,. Very shy gal
If shy she won’t played your bird liao. Maybe she likes to act virgin
Old 23-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Re SQ I checked on WeChat with a lady (to avoid disappointment) and she says no special …. Strange as I thought that area is oversupplied
Old 23-12-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 20
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
Re SQ I checked on WeChat with a lady (to avoid disappointment) and she says no special …. Strange as I thought that area is oversupplied
For safety reason, ML don’t mention special on WeChat or WhatsApp, especially for new customers.
Old 23-12-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
She won't tell you on Wechat.
Old 23-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
For safety reason, ML don’t mention special on WeChat or WhatsApp, especially for new customers.
Got it bros - thx
Old 23-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post

all look like elephant
Any bro got try this spa? Chatted up with a ML there. Photo looks young and attractive
Old 24-12-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Got it bros - thx
Next time you can ask, need to bring how much cash? 要带多少钱啊 Like that she can tell you indirectly got special and you can infer what kind of special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1