The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by galenciaba View Post
Wow nice! Would you want to try Kong Hee's wife too?
Go home PCC sua.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

This happen about 9-10 years ago. I had sex with my friend's younger sister. I didn't know she is my friend's sister at first. I learnt that she's my friend's sister about 6mths later. She was a very pretty girl. At that time she's in her mid 20s while i'm in my late 20s. Flawless face, hourglass figure, nice ass and boobs.

I get to know her in Tagged. Message in tagged for a while till one day we decided to meet up. Nothing happen for first few meet up. Just casual dinner and hang out.

I can't remember how it happen when we decided to check in to a hotel. At that time i think i am really lucky!! I really didn't expect to have sex with her till we were both naked. Nice smooth boobs, my favourite clean shaved pussy. And not forgetting a nice firm ass. She didn't gave me a bbbj the first time. We have 2 round of sex that day. I would never forget that first time.

She gave me a slippery bbbj after the 3rd time we checked in to hotel. And to my surprise, she is able to squirt!

Now we no longer in contact. Last i heard she's now married.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen... you are now blessed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
My unexpected sex...with a pastor’s wife lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 7
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotouch View Post
If the pastor is also a samster, he'll chop off your KKJ
haha definitely
Old 04-11-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
jishanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
This happen about 9-10 years ago. I had sex with my friend's younger sister. I didn't know she is my friend's sister at first. I learnt that she's my friend's sister about 6mths later. She was a very pretty girl. At that time she's in her mid 20s while i'm in my late 20s. Flawless face, hourglass figure, nice ass and boobs.

I get to know her in Tagged. Message in tagged for a while till one day we decided to meet up. Nothing happen for first few meet up. Just casual dinner and hang out.

I can't remember how it happen when we decided to check in to a hotel. At that time i think i am really lucky!! I really didn't expect to have sex with her till we were both naked. Nice smooth boobs, my favourite clean shaved pussy. And not forgetting a nice firm ass. She didn't gave me a bbbj the first time. We have 2 round of sex that day. I would never forget that first time.

She gave me a slippery bbbj after the 3rd time we checked in to hotel. And to my surprise, she is able to squirt!

Now we no longer in contact. Last i heard she's now married.
Hour glass figure and clean shaved pussy, nice!!
Old 05-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
She was a very pretty girl. At that time she's in her mid 20s while i'm in my late 20s. Flawless face, hourglass figure, nice ass and boobs. She gave me a slippery bbbj after the 3rd time we checked in to hotel. And to my surprise, she is able to squirt!
Why didn't you consider making her your gf and eventually marrying her? She sounds perfect
Old 05-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4594 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotouch View Post
If the pastor is also a samster, he'll chop off your KKJ
The pastor will forgive his sins .....
Old 05-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Did you do a prayer before inserting ?
Old 05-11-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kuphee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
The pastor will forgive his sins .....
Pastor can forgive someone who fucks his wife?
Old 06-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4594 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuphee View Post
Y not?
耶稣 said "If somebody slap on yr side of the face, u need to offer him yr right side of the face....."
Old 06-11-2020, 02:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Pastor is generous with God's gift.. hee hee
Old 06-11-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuphee View Post
Pastor can forgive everyone and anyone who fucks his wife.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Y not?
耶稣 said "If somebody slap on yr side of the face, u need to offer him yr right side of the face....."
So for this case, he will need to offer his wife asshole or his daughter huh? LOL>..
Old 06-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Y not?
so does it mean someone f**k his wife so he should offer himself or his daughter too?
Old 06-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DooLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDooLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
So for this case, he will need to offer his wife asshole or his daughter huh? LOL>..
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
so does it mean someone f**k his wife so he should offer himself or his daughter too?
Both of you from same school, or church?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1