The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 12-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ngc8 View Post
yeah, but top cant be removed, hence i seldom rtm.
2 blue cant remove top? cannot be lah
Old 12-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
2 blue cant remove top? cannot be lah
I tried few times, a lot of shop are like that, showing headlight doesn't count.
Old 13-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Going sin Ming later. Very long never go there liaos. Any good recommendations bros? TIA
Old 16-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiddaymoon is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiddaymoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

message deleted

Last edited by middaymoon; 16-01-2023 at 10:04 PM. Reason: wrong information
Old 16-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Went down and saw Blk 24 blue signboard spa. Entry 50. ML looks not bad. Anyone tried?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
Uncle , can share ?
Old 16-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone keen jst PM me asvi sometime don read the thread
Old 17-01-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
anyone keen jst PM me asvi sometime don read the thread
pm.........
Old 17-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. thanks. AMK LINDA went back liao. Went to her for last session before she flown back to CHINA.

Will good to look for another GEM.
Old 17-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Yes. thanks. AMK LINDA went back liao. Went to her for last session before she flown back to CHINA.

Will good to look for another GEM.
Linda going back? when come back? miss those airplane HDLY
Old 17-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi brother able to share ctc? Thanks!
Old 17-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
Linda going back? when come back? miss those airplane HDLY
i think be back in Feb.check her moment
Old 17-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
benson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi boss if possible can share me the ctc thanks in advance
Old 17-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sagesantiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi ,
able to share her ctc , thanks alot in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1