The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 11-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toa payoh

Any bro can share e** contact? Tia
Old 11-03-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41702 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
yu** is last time the one in the west with zhutzhut one?
Upped u bro Thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32825610
Old 11-03-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post
Full package asked for $200, and that didn’t include entrance of $68. Don’t think will go back again 😂😂
R***y is really nowadays just $$$-faced. Regulars will know U overpaid - she will fleece the unsuspecting guy - I mean if you are starkers and she's got her hot lips in your ear the decisions become small head's . When She was at AMK 1 blue note was a HJ...and solid GFE. Now at TP same with SOP-type HJ is 2 notes. I presume U had the complete upsize at $200 - that is IMHO too much for her. But I guess to each their own. I hope U got your $$$'s worth bro and U worked her hard for it.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrownPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
She changing shop to HG. Can meet her outside. WhatsApp her. She quite free nowadays.
Hi can you share her contact ? Thanks in advance
Old 11-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I think Renny has changed. From a hardworking village girl to someone who love luxury and play golf etc. Her clients has changed hence I think her charges has changed also la. You expect to pay HCM price meh?

Her tits are enhanced but they are quite beautiful. Haha! If you are her, it is easy to meet all the old fark at golf course and then go MBS to bang. Why need to entertain those who need to count $50 vs $100.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Renny’s enhanced tits are the worst kind…. Super hard. Yucks
Old 12-03-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2250 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
R***y is really nowadays just $$$-faced. Regulars will know U overpaid - she will fleece the unsuspecting guy - I mean if you are starkers and she's got her hot lips in your ear the decisions become small head's . When She was at AMK 1 blue note was a HJ...and solid GFE. Now at TP same with SOP-type HJ is 2 notes. I presume U had the complete upsize at $200 - that is IMHO too much for her. But I guess to each their own. I hope U got your $$$'s worth bro and U worked her hard for it.
I never had gfe from her before. Haha. Maybe I not handsome. Asked for bj also kerna fuck by her. Niam niam niam until I buay tahan. Knn.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Visited R***y once when she was at AMK .. now that shop closed down and suddenly I saw her at TPY recently … last time only 50 for HJ .. I haven’t visit her again in TPY
Old 12-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nearby Toa Payoh, there are a few shops tucked discreetly away at Opal Crescent with reasonable rates and good service. I don't like demanding angpais located in busy areas who ask for top dollar and provide only so so average services.
Old 12-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardggs View Post
Bro mind to share your experience of two’s and do share contact info thanks
At 226c amk the std hj only need 1 blue note to gaotim.
Old 13-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tired one shop at tpy c xx5 and was served by Tina... Tall slim looking girl... Just too bad that need to pay upsize price to touch her boobs and if wanna suck it also much top up.. didn't top up cos was turned off by this time of menu...
Old 13-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronyman View Post
At 226c amk the std hj only need 1 blue note to gaotim.
Any big boobs over there ?
Old 13-03-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Nearby Toa Payoh, there are a few shops tucked discreetly away at Opal Crescent with reasonable rates and good service. I don't like demanding angpais located in busy areas who ask for top dollar and provide only so so average services.
I've tried a couple of spas in this area before. A bit out of the way and quiet, but then you probably won't meet your colleagues or friends lol. Anyway I recently had a massage there by Yu** @ 8 opal crescent. She looks better in person and is very skilful with her hands.

Her massage was really good as she knew where to press and strength was just about right. She told me she is TCM trained. Anyway to cut a long story short, enjoyed a good relaxing session and I left a very satisfied man.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the new ml ivy from spa sxxk?
Can share via pm. Thanks
Old 14-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
andrewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to find out the Spa S after Bro Quetz help.

Tried to book Yxxi but not able. In the end get Cxxo after seeing WhatsApp pic sent to me. Massage was alright and left a happy man.

Will try harder to book Y in my next visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1