The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Pak u flatter me. I really dont deserve this accolade from you. Just sharing my thoughts and feelings on the matter.

Thanks Pak for your kind words.

Cheers
Ronsee
Pak must give kredit where kredit is due \\
Old 20-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Pardon Pak P for not reading this entire thread as Pak P is busy into pleasing the LUST of the Indo Cewe thread.

But Pak hope that Pak can contribute a tiny bit in this excellent thread.

Here are a few one liners which might impress some Philipenis pinoys

X.O.X.O - Hugs & Kisses

J.A.P.A.N - Just Always Pray At Night

I.T.A.L.Y - I Truly Always Love You\\

Pak hope this helps
T.C.C.I.C - Take Care Cos I Care
Old 20-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Clap Clap !!! Well said "BRO" .... kekekekeke ..... nice to meet you last friday ... hope to see you soon
Missed out because Mas birdie8819 never PM Pak

What a miss
Old 20-10-2010, 09:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
OK in queue now is
i) 1 birdie
ii) mysterious t
iii) 1 lizard

Wahhhhh....... so honour to be lumber 1 in q ..... Thanks bro

Quote:
Missed out because Mas birdie8819 never PM Pak

What a miss :
Alamak Pak P ... eh... Sorry lah cause you dun drink one ask you go wait you boring ...... if ok then this friday lor we can meet there
Old 20-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2172 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

wahhh got queue down here never jio ..... im number what in queue bro naturegreen

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 20-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
wahhh got queue down here never jio ..... im number what in queue bro naturegreen
Behind PaK okay
Old 20-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Alamak Pak P ... eh... Sorry lah cause you dun drink one ask you go wait you boring ...... if ok then this friday lor we can meet there
Pak P will drink but that day new so malu bit. PM Pak so Pak can book flight to meet you Mas
Old 20-10-2010, 10:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pak P will drink but that day new so malu bit. PM Pak so Pak can book flight to meet you Mas
Ok Ok friday around 7 pm at GM ...... any changes will SMS you
Old 20-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can recommend me a hotel to take maid to screw? Do those budget hotels now require 2 IC to check in?
Old 21-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
miloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha.. knn.. u damn hiong leh bro.. i also try ask before and got it, quite exciting but didnt get anything cos before anything already went back to hometown.. sian... you lucky boi.. make me envy only..damn.. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
After reading this thread, I have always been wondering how difficult/easy would it be to pick a maid up.

So the story goes this way, that day about a week ago I just walked straight up to a maid whom I have always seen at my kid's school, and asked her for her number. I was actually circling around her life area waiting for her. She gave it to me without any hesitation and I was like "ho seh" liao. SMSed her less than a day and found out more about her. Then I got a bit bolder and asked if she is a naughty maid etc... and she was quite responsive by telling me she has not have sex for 8 years. So in return, I asked her if she would like me to do with her and she says ok! So next day kin ka kin chiu fetch her go somewhere and bonk the hell out of her. She is also super horny and I swear she can even give more powerful and better BBBJ than some WLs/FLs.

She had wanted to introduced another of her friend to me but after seeing her friend, my cock died down. She told me her friend also want me to bonk her. So I told her to ask her friend, if she don't mind, I can help her to get guys to bonk her. But for me, I don't want to bonk her. So if her friend agrees to it, then I will share her number with your guys. But mai kan cheong and don't PM me for her number first.

Old 21-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
hahaha.. knn.. u damn hiong leh bro.. i also try ask before and got it, quite exciting but didnt get anything cos before anything already went back to hometown.. sian... you lucky boi.. make me envy only..damn.. haha
Not I hiong leh bro. My 'lit brother hiong. He want to attack so bo bian. Anyway I hesitated very long. It's a matter of choice, to hum and go back pcc or go all out to attack. Long long time commando one time, now at least I know maids are not hard anymore..... And if you noticed, most of the maids are quite cheeky when they are in a group. Heehee
Old 21-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Sad and sorry to say so, but that maid I was referring about has declined to have her contacts passed around. If there are any changes, hehe don't worry about your queue number. By the way, I was told that they have another friend who is willing to bonk for some $. Let me check it out first and get back. Don't pin too high hopes by the way cause I was told she is 35 but looks like 45!
Old 21-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

I usually not interested in maids cos i do hv one and dont like to get involve.

Yesterday evening, was walking along a road talking in my phone, a pretty maid approached me and smile sweetly. she was walking her dog. as i was still on the line, i could not react.

when i reached my car and hung up the line, i was wondering shd i go catch up with the maid. Seems my small head cannot say no, so quickly drove up to catch up with her.

she was at the corner and on my right side "ho say" quickly lower wind screen and ask her where she stay. wah! at this moment, a few others maids around was like looking and some laughing....very 'malu'. She just kept smilling and ask the dog to sit. Not trying to stay any longer, i wrote my number and passed to her. she said "why?" i just said "i like u...call me. bye" I drove off.

From my rear mirror, i saw she was happy with a big grin on her face.

The number i gave was a number i dont used and switch off most of the time. I reach home abt 10pm and quicky switch on the phone in my drawer. Wala! 3 missed call from someone...isit the maid? the miss calls was 6.12pm, 6.13 n 6.14. Wah! i think she called me almost immediately i pass the number to her!

At abt 11pm got another miss call from the same no. again.

Today at abt 12pm, i got a call from that no. again. it rang only once. i quckly called back. it rang for sometime and it cut. immediately, i rec a sms.."sorry i very busy what are u doing take u lauch raedy?" I sms back "not yet. what your name?" the reply "hi what u name" I sms back "im xxx"

Conversation stop from here on..

All the maids hunters here. what do u think i shd do or what will happen?

is this the maid or maybe the employer who try to trap me?
Old 21-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
All the maids hunters here. what do u think i shd do or what will happen? is this the maid or maybe the employer who try to trap me?
Usually I don't think the maid will ask the employer to trap you. No risk no pain. As for now, take it slow and arrange to meet her somewhere for an outing and then take things 1 step at a time. You want to cheong like me also can.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
nubbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seeing so many story i also will like to try and hook up maids

but im really new to this, any tips like what timing? etc

as i always see my area de maids are in group and i ps to approach them in group

i stay at north anyway if u guys can share some north maids will be great too ~

cheers ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1