The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 15-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Finally rtm S S at tpy. Managed to book Yu**. When came into the room, was able to recognise her features. Sure there was ps on phone but can still recognise her. Even with some discount, appearance wise wouldn’t reject. Chio.

Massage strength was a lot. Opted for backstepping. Overall I would say she packs a punch if you can take on that strength. But if cannot she is willing to adjust also. She said that in China, in order to pass the exam , need to put in strength. Not sure if is true.

Face down massage all the way, waiting for the brush to happen. Not many accidental brushes and she lightly tapped on lil bro and asked if I want it there. Nod my head and she proceed to tease rubbing my little head and using her fingers to electrify me. Lift up my butt afew times for her to do her stuff.

Basically I just lie there as I watched her do her staff with my rod and balls. It almost look so professional because throughout the whole process, there as no eye contact. She just focus on my rod.

After sometime she signaled for me to turn face up. Then tune up the mood as she lean towards me to jack me off. I asked if can touched. When she nodded, I put hands around her boobs and was surprised. Bigger than I thought. Very firm as well. Could resist but slide my hands into her shirt to which she didn’t resist also. Pull up to reveal those boobs, no resist. Lift down her bra no resist. Surprise surprise. Lean my head forward about to zhut she just said she scared pain. I said don’t worry and just proceed on, gentle swirling of my tongue around the nipples. Cummed in no time.

Showered and gave one blue. She kept inviting to come back as she said she need to meet monthly target. I smiled and said sure. It is a good deal after all. Did I forget to mention that counter didn’t even asked to top up maybe because returning customer. But I’m always on look out to try elsewhere la. So interested bro please pm to trade
Hi bro this is Y*k* or Y*m*
Old 15-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 13
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!
Re: Toa payoh

[QUOTE=WildC;22150431]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Care to share bro? Kum sia.[/QUOTTh

see PM
Noted bro
Old 15-03-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Just one single blue note to settle the GQ pruss lots autoroam action. She is in no hurry at all as the location is quite secluded
Can share the location and ML details? Tks.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboyz040404 View Post
Hi bro this is Y*k* or Y*m*
m. You tried the one with k before ?
Old 15-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
thanks for the sharing bro. entrance fee no more promo?
Just take the cheapest option
Old 16-03-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Finally rtm S S at tpy. Managed to book Yu**. When came into the room, was able to recognise her features. Sure there was ps on phone but can still recognise her. Even with some discount, appearance wise wouldn’t reject. Chio.

Massage strength was a lot. Opted for backstepping. Overall I would say she packs a punch if you can take on that strength. But if cannot she is willing to adjust also. She said that in China, in order to pass the exam , need to put in strength. Not sure if is true.

Face down massage all the way, waiting for the brush to happen. Not many accidental brushes and she lightly tapped on lil bro and asked if I want it there. Nod my head and she proceed to tease rubbing my little head and using her fingers to electrify me. Lift up my butt afew times for her to do her stuff.

Basically I just lie there as I watched her do her staff with my rod and balls. It almost look so professional because throughout the whole process, there as no eye contact. She just focus on my rod.

After sometime she signaled for me to turn face up. Then tune up the mood as she lean towards me to jack me off. I asked if can touched. When she nodded, I put hands around her boobs and was surprised. Bigger than I thought. Very firm as well. Could resist but slide my hands into her shirt to which she didn’t resist also. Pull up to reveal those boobs, no resist. Lift down her bra no resist. Surprise surprise. Lean my head forward about to zhut she just said she scared pain. I said don’t worry and just proceed on, gentle swirling of my tongue around the nipples. Cummed in no time.

Showered and gave one blue. She kept inviting to come back as she said she need to meet monthly target. I smiled and said sure. It is a good deal after all. Did I forget to mention that counter didn’t even asked to top up maybe because returning customer. But I’m always on look out to try elsewhere la. So interested bro please pm to trade
Lol bro, please you using sxx sxxx to trade? Most Kno where this playground and many bros willing to share too.
Read ur FR you still pretty new. Many bros here already 5G with this ML.
I would trade with you if you found some hidden gems or joint in tpy. Lol
Old 16-03-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
When I was there a few weeks ago, there were 3 MLs. They were Jia Jia, Mei Mei and Tina (latest addition). I had Jia Jia as recommended by SimonQing. No regrets. When I returned to try Mei Mei, Jia Jia had left and lady boss kept on pushing Tina as she was new. She is a SYT, tall and slim with good looks. In an earlier post, I did mention that her looks come with a price. I did not top up and took up the basic service. Will be trying to get Mei Mei next time.

Btw, you mentioned one of them going to Circuit Road. If it is Jia Jia, perhaps you can advise SimonQing as he is looking for her.
Noted, i will pm simonqing and let him know
Old 16-03-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Seems like a happening place. Care to exchange
Old 16-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just take the cheapest option
But I thot some bros say cheapest option no offer GQ? Die die must take 88 package then can unlock GQ wor?
Old 16-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Nearby Toa Payoh, there are a few shops tucked discreetly away at Opal Crescent with reasonable rates and good service. I don't like demanding angpais located in busy areas who ask for top dollar and provide only so so average services.

I am regular with one right beside a coffeeshop.
Old 16-03-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs for great info bro
You are most welcome. Be discreet
Old 16-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
I am regular with one right beside a coffeeshop.
Me regular at the shop with lucky number facing the road
Old 16-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Noted, i will pm simonqing and let him know
Yes, Jia Jia left TPY already... have to reach out to her for her special
Old 16-03-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20302 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Seems like a happening place. Care to exchange
More And More Shops Opening It's Up To You To Venture

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-03-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 15
icyblue is a Helpful and Caring Samstericyblue is a Helpful and Caring Samstericyblue is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After she fulfilled her promises here i fulfilled mine.

Shop ID: 2 Chinese Character
Name: SxSx
Body: S- Curve B/C Cupper
Look: 8/10 Consider Pretty
Massage: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

Damage: 55+ Standard

Tips: I gave additional for her additional “care”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1