The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
The Gay Question
In answer to bro DehOne and others who are obviously confused what the heck's going on.
First, guys who have sex with ladyboys see themselves as having sex with a female. The old argument of "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!" applies here.
Yes, strictly speaking guy screwing guy - both are gay. But here one party sees itself as female (born in the wrong body etc.) so no "problem".
I used to have such battle in the head too. But one good experience with one of these LBs, whether in Rowell, OT or from VS, and you more or less decides: the hell with it, who cares.

Go to Rowell 79, you go walk down that narrow lane after the gate, and you thought, am I gay, am I going to screw another man. But as he/she lead you up that equally narrow and steep stairway, with his/her swaying hip and his/her lacy little panties peeking out from his/her short short skirt you can well forget the battle that was raging in your head.

Then he...no no no....she lead you into that shabby little room and do that little feminine Thai salutation with her palm on palm, and your manhood is raging and you are at last sure that in that little room there is one and ONLY ONE MAN. And it is surely not that feminine LB right before you, unbuttoning your shirt like a wifey. Then she kneel down to unzip your fly and take your manhood in her lipsticked mouth, and hell, who cares. By this time, you would be planting a tender little kiss on her lips, the kind of tender little kiss only a man can give to his gal.

You then run your palms up and down her inner thigh. But this time you could easily fool ur brain that those folds of her scotums are just overly sucullent vulva, and that bulge pushing against that lacy crotch is just her over-developed clits.

By now, you will be screwing her like a horny little bitch. So, who cares what hole you are doing the screwing on?

Stop thinking too much, just do it and enjoy your trip on the wild side.
Old 14-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sometime think the LBs also have the same battle raging in their head. Not knowing which side of the sexual divide they stand. I once had a post-op from BKK Soi Cowboy. It was not one of those pole dancing joint, but a quiet little pub. The kind where man just go over to chat with the lady boss behind the bar. There was then this nice sweet young 'gal' dressed quite classily in the pub. After some observation, it was pretty obvious she is a LB. I just couldn't bring myself to ask her pre or post. So, I took the chance and took her to the hotel. And all along during the session, she was hiding her manmade c*nt giving the usual I shy excuse. I play along and did not call her bluff. I think at the end she was feeling damn great that she had fool me. But I really would have wanted her to know that, honey, I am so hot and horny for you was precisely becos you are a LB. I would have been more hot and horny if I have known you when you were still a pre-
Old 14-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
suikoden5ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone tell me the detail,where is this house 79???cause im looking everywhere never found it thx
Old 14-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 22
DehOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDehOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDehOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you gentlemen for the considered responses. As I mentioned, I can definitely see the pleasures of screwing LBs or being sucked off by them. I have been with LBs in the past and enjoyed myself immensely. So I have no problems at all with the idea of screwing feminine LB - but the idea of sucking them off or getting screwed by them is definitely NOT my idea of fun. To each his own I suppose!
Old 14-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

fuller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
went by the gate lst nite..

many lbs behind the gate.. saw an indian, pressume she's may.. or is there another indian or dark skin lb?

another caught my eye is a tall lb..
got the height n figure of supermodel!! i think she at least got 1.75-1.80m tall... anybody know who's she?
I believe there is another indian/thai LB in house 79. As for the supermodel look alike, good chance you are referring to Natcha. I love the way she looks at you as though you are naked.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

ginger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas what??? View Post
Last time i went to hs 79.. there was also a may there... short and was sporting Blond hair... is this the same may... can't really remember cos was bout 3 to 4 mth back alr..
It is definitely not the May that we are referring to. She is an Indian LB, tanned with long slightly curly black hair tied up in pony tail fashion.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

glut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
Yet, I notice that over the past couple of weeks there has been a lot of guys in this particular thread who really enjoy sucking on LBs' cocks and getting fucked by them. To those of you do who do enjoy this, would you consider yourself gay or bisexual?
This will depends on how you define gay or bisexual. If you define gay and bisexual as guys who are sexually attracted to the same sex i.e. guys, those who enjoy sucking on LB's cock and getting fucked by them would be considered as straight since they are attracted to the female font. In actual fact, the penis is actually an extension of the female clitoris i.e. all man are borned like female in the womb but slowly the male genitals developed.
Old 15-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

goofballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
i think LB is widely considered as the "3rd sex"...
so those who like to suck or be fucked by LBs can't be considered as Gay or Bi..
Believe tat if u ask bros here to go suck or be fucked by a GUY...
they would run far far away, as they r neither Gay nor Bi...
Totally agreed. Those who enjoy sucking LB's cock need not necessary got turned on by sucking guy's dick.
Old 15-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

hydron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Natcha.

I was feeling horny. Since there is so much good report on House 79, I made my way there after my work for a quick release.

A couple of LBs were already standing by the gate by the time I reached there. A tall good looking LB with super model figure immediately caught my attention. Without further ado, I signalled to her and off we are to her room.

Nothing much to shout about in the room. I was grateful that there isn't any sperm smell on the mattress. Can't imagine lying naked on other's sperm. Arggghhhh....

Natcha undressed to her panties and gave me a slow BJ. My dick respond to her simulation and became rock hard within minutes. Her BJ skill is quite good despite the rubber. No wonder so many straight guys are into LBs. They truly know how to suck a cock since they have one.

Natcha wanted me to bonk her missionary but I requested for her to be on top. She didn't resist and quick mount on top of me. I loved the way she look at me while she humped on my dick. The fact that she reminds me of a super model makes me very excited and I cummed within minutes.

Looks: 8/10. One of the better looking LB
Figure: 10/10. Solid. Tall. Right curves at the right area
BJ: 8/10. Sensual. Got feeling
FJ: 8/10. Willing to accommodate.
Damage: $30
RTF: YES
Old 15-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger View Post
It is definitely not the May that we are referring to. She is an Indian LB, tanned with long slightly curly black hair tied up in pony tail fashion.
yup and she has a belly piercing too.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Samster

stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello DehOne

First read the post by RumpRanger. That tells it all. Ladyboys are females trapped in a males body. They think and act like one. Of course mother nature made it difficult. But when you get to know them you will see their female behaviour. And you don't have to s... a cock or put your virgin ass at risk. Many straight guys make a few mistakes when they are interested in lb's. First they start the gay/hetero discussion with themselves. Why? Almost every Lb customer is a hetero if that comforts you. Personally I don't consider myself gay, bi-sexual or hetero. I only consider myself happy in what I am doing. Live and let live.
Then they worry about the sexual intercourse. Why? Most lb's are gentle and sweet persons. Give them respect and most give you the same. Tell them what you like and don't like.
Don't think ladyboys like to have sex with another lb or a girl. They hate it. They have to do this sometimes for the money but ask them and they say no I don't like it. Because they are female in thinking and acting.
Unfortunately many modern societies cannot handle this. Even the internet. This forum can and your question is quite clear. That is why you get a clear answer. Some internet sites hold a prejudice when a member posts something about a ladyboy. I got kicked of many internet sites ( udon map the latest example) just trying to explain. Instead you read stupid jokes about guys trying to be funny thinking that a ladyboy is something like a sketch from Monty Python. Making fun of customers trying to baptize them back to the true believe. Or the moderators who run such a site see you as an evil person and a danger. Sorry they are the danger in their blindness and ignorance not me or others who sometimes visit a ladyboy in LOS or Singapore. I hope this fulfills your curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
I hope I don't offend anybody here but there is something I am very curious about.

As a straight guy, the attractions of ladyboys for me is the fact that not only are so many of them incredibly hot with the most amazing bodies, their BJ skills are legendary and of course they offer anal action - something that is very hard to get from 'real women'. So I can definitely see the attraction. But the thought of having my tender and (very) virgin arse penetrated honestly makes my blood run cold! And there is simply no way I could ever suck on a cock!

Yet, I notice that over the past couple of weeks there has been a lot of guys in this particular thread who really enjoy sucking on LBs' cocks and getting fucked by them. To those of you do who do enjoy this, would you consider yourself gay or bisexual?

Please don't get me wrong - I mean no offence by this question, I'm just very curious to know.

In quite a few societies (Brazil immediately springs to mind), guys who fuck or are sucked off by other guys do not consider themselves gay. They are straight because they are the ones doing the fucking and getting sucked.Whereas the guys who do the sucking or are fucked are considered gay. This same rule of thumb (or dick!) applies in prisons too.

It would be great to hear comments from experioenced bros like Dick Rick, Rump Ranger and Desker. Thanks.
Old 15-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydron View Post
I loved the way she look at me while she humped on my dick.
good FR bro!
Have to agree this with you as well.
Natcha has this really slutty sexy look when she fuck me.
Before that, she made me lie on the bed, mounted me and forced her cock down my throat, ah and the look she had!

wah i feel like fucking her and getting fucked one more time before she leaves!
Old 15-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

House No 79 is full of Thai ladyboys, but the minus point is that the pimp who manages it is a top brass arsehole. He controls the girls and tries to control the customer too. I hope the anti vice will arrest him one day.He does it so openly too.
Old 15-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Kman0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have known the pimps fro many years now not say we are best buds but u must understand this is their bread and butter they watch out for the lb.In their defence they do acknowledge me when i go back even after a 2 yrs haitus.
Old 15-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
good FR bro!
Have to agree this with you as well.
Natcha has this really slutty sexy look when she fuck me.
Before that, she made me lie on the bed, mounted me and forced her cock down my throat, ah and the look she had!

wah i feel like fucking her and getting fucked one more time before she leaves!
anybody knows when may & natcha will be leaving?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1