The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Part Two

After 40 minutes of chatting topless at the table, it was time for part two. Teacher had to test her for 50 vocabulary words taught from the previous class. She has to get them all correct – the penalty? She will be punished for every wrong answer. What was her punishment? She has draw a card and the punishment will depend on the drawn card. But I had discussed with both of them, the punishment doesn’t include touching pussy. I still preferred my wife to have some boundaries and keep some things off limits.

My wife sat at the far end of the sofa while teacher sat in the center. By now, they had already warmed up to each other from the conversation. Teacher asked the first question – and she got it wrong. Teacher shuffled the deck, and she pulled a card. In the first card itself - her punishment was to remove her skirt for the rest of the class.
Bingo!! It happened faster than I expected. I loved the idea of my wife totally naked, showing herself off, but yet still off limits to touching.

In this scene, teacher smiles as he watches his student drop her skirt. For the remaining of the class, his student would have to be totally nude. Notice the deck of cards teacher is holding in his left hand.

Teacher continues to test her. After a few questions, she gets it wrong again. So she draws a card again. The second punishment was to kiss her. In his first kiss, teacher kissed her cheek – and my wife smiled. She was enjoying the game. A few more questions, and another mistake. But she drew a joker – thus no punishment. The next mistake, she drew a kiss again. Teacher must have been disappointed. After four draws, he still couldn’t get his hands or mouth on her nn – instead she was drawing kissing and joker cards.

Actually my wife told me teacher was careless when holding his deck of cards. She cheated by peeking at his deck and avoided those cards to suck her nn.

The fifth punishment, was again a kiss. Teacher leaned forward to kiss her ear. But he was getting impatient – seeing a totally naked woman, kissing her, but not able to touch her nn. It was too much for him – so after kissing her ear, while withdrawing his hand, teacher accidentally brushed over her left nipple – not satisfied with just a quick brush, he leaned forward again to kiss her ear. And this time, rested his hand on her left nn, lightly feeling her. After every punishment, teacher would then give her the correct answer.

This went on awhile, until teacher finally found out she was cheating. He realized his deck was exposed. So in retaliation, he removed three cards from the deck. He removed joker and cards 5 and 6 – which was to remove her skirt. Since she has already removed her skirt, it would mean no punishment.

Now with only 4 cards left in the deck. Every pull had a 50/50 chance that he could suck her tits. Careful not to expose his deck now - in the next draw, she pulled a card to suck her tits. Teacher finally hit the jackpot.

In this scene, teacher meets out his first punishment to suck her tits. Can you see the bulge in teacher’s pants. On the table, three cards can be seen. As explained, these were the cards removed from the deck. In her next draw, she drew a card to suck her tits again.

The vocabulary test lasted about 30 minutes. By the time the tests ended, teacher had sucked his student’s nn six times – yes of course, both right and left, and he buried his face in them, pinching her nipples, playing with her pair. My wife didn’t mind it – and all these sucking and playing was making my wife aroused. She would twitch and moan lightly when he sucked her hard. She was opening up to softplay.

But teacher respected her pussy. He touched her tummy and thighs, but never touched her pussy. As mentioned, the punishment has nothing to do with touching pussy. It was the rule.

But later I was surprised when my wife told me she purposely gave the wrong answers so he could play with her. For one moment she said pity him – can’t do anything, so give him chance. But the next moment she told me she found it very stimulating. Fyi, her erogenous zones are her ears, neck and nipples. She gets easily aroused by playing these areas.

The mood at that time had really changed. At the beginning of the test, she kept a distance with her legs folded at all times. But all that sucking and playing had stimulated her. By the end of the test, she was eventually playful and responsive. Smiling and she began to open her legs. When teacher punished her – while kissing or sucking her nn, she would open her legs for him, as if inviting teacher to touch her pussy. See pic below. The kiss punishment, but my wife leaves her legs opened - is so inviting for teacher’s hand to roam her pussy. If he touched her at that time, she wouldn’t stop him.

But part two eventually ended. With that, no more punishment, no more excuses to touch his student. It was at this time an anti climax – all the pent up lust, such strong sexual desire, but with no release…

They moved on to Part Three. Teacher would now need to teach his naked student another 50 words. They straighten up their postures, but the mood was still playful.

To be continued…
Love it. Hoping for gifs
Old 08-07-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow those milky tits are terrific
Old 08-07-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part Two

After 40 minutes of chatting topless at the table, it was time for part two. Teacher had to test her for 50 vocabulary words taught from the previous class. She has to get them all correct – the penalty? She will be punished for every wrong answer. What was her punishment? She has draw a card and the punishment will depend on the drawn card. But I had discussed with both of them, the punishment doesn’t include touching pussy. I still preferred my wife to have some boundaries and keep some things off limits.

My wife sat at the far end of the sofa while teacher sat in the center. By now, they had already warmed up to each other from the conversation. Teacher asked the first question – and she got it wrong. Teacher shuffled the deck, and she pulled a card. In the first card itself - her punishment was to remove her skirt for the rest of the class.
Bingo!! It happened faster than I expected. I loved the idea of my wife totally naked, showing herself off, but yet still off limits to touching.

In this scene, teacher smiles as he watches his student drop her skirt. For the remaining of the class, his student would have to be totally nude. Notice the deck of cards teacher is holding in his left hand.

Teacher continues to test her. After a few questions, she gets it wrong again. So she draws a card again. The second punishment was to kiss her. In his first kiss, teacher kissed her cheek – and my wife smiled. She was enjoying the game. A few more questions, and another mistake. But she drew a joker – thus no punishment. The next mistake, she drew a kiss again. Teacher must have been disappointed. After four draws, he still couldn’t get his hands or mouth on her nn – instead she was drawing kissing and joker cards.

Actually my wife told me teacher was careless when holding his deck of cards. She cheated by peeking at his deck and avoided those cards to suck her nn.

The fifth punishment, was again a kiss. Teacher leaned forward to kiss her ear. But he was getting impatient – seeing a totally naked woman, kissing her, but not able to touch her nn. It was too much for him – so after kissing her ear, while withdrawing his hand, teacher accidentally brushed over her left nipple – not satisfied with just a quick brush, he leaned forward again to kiss her ear. And this time, rested his hand on her left nn, lightly feeling her. After every punishment, teacher would then give her the correct answer.

This went on awhile, until teacher finally found out she was cheating. He realized his deck was exposed. So in retaliation, he removed three cards from the deck. He removed joker and cards 5 and 6 – which was to remove her skirt. Since she has already removed her skirt, it would mean no punishment.

Now with only 4 cards left in the deck. Every pull had a 50/50 chance that he could suck her tits. Careful not to expose his deck now - in the next draw, she pulled a card to suck her tits. Teacher finally hit the jackpot.

In this scene, teacher meets out his first punishment to suck her tits. Can you see the bulge in teacher’s pants. On the table, three cards can be seen. As explained, these were the cards removed from the deck. In her next draw, she drew a card to suck her tits again.

The vocabulary test lasted about 30 minutes. By the time the tests ended, teacher had sucked his student’s nn six times – yes of course, both right and left, and he buried his face in them, pinching her nipples, playing with her pair. My wife didn’t mind it – and all these sucking and playing was making my wife aroused. She would twitch and moan lightly when he sucked her hard. She was opening up to softplay.

But teacher respected her pussy. He touched her tummy and thighs, but never touched her pussy. As mentioned, the punishment has nothing to do with touching pussy. It was the rule.

But later I was surprised when my wife told me she purposely gave the wrong answers so he could play with her. For one moment she said pity him – can’t do anything, so give him chance. But the next moment she told me she found it very stimulating. Fyi, her erogenous zones are her ears, neck and nipples. She gets easily aroused by playing these areas.

The mood at that time had really changed. At the beginning of the test, she kept a distance with her legs folded at all times. But all that sucking and playing had stimulated her. By the end of the test, she was eventually playful and responsive. Smiling and she began to open her legs. When teacher punished her – while kissing or sucking her nn, she would open her legs for him, as if inviting teacher to touch her pussy. See pic below. The kiss punishment, but my wife leaves her legs opened - is so inviting for teacher’s hand to roam her pussy. If he touched her at that time, she wouldn’t stop him.

But part two eventually ended. With that, no more punishment, no more excuses to touch his student. It was at this time an anti climax – all the pent up lust, such strong sexual desire, but with no release…

They moved on to Part Three. Teacher would now need to teach his naked student another 50 words. They straighten up their postures, but the mood was still playful.

To be continued…

Finally new story. Thanks bro.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

great update and amazing couple for allowing us to share in their naughty adventures...
Old 08-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Woa your wife's boobs are firm
Old 08-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Nice share bro. How about adding more options for "punishments"?
Old 08-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Other than the TCM doctor got other lucky one to bang your wife or not?
Old 08-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about me? I feel damn high when my wife shows off and teases other guys - and love it when they oogle at her. But my/our style of what really turn us on is NOT flashing in public. But more of zhaogeng (exposed in public).

We've done that many times - wife would pretend to expose her pussy to a stranger guy at the restaurant, or public places. Sometimes she exposes her tits (security guard saw). Sometimes they are not noticed, or the guy notices but is too shy to look (MRT). That's anti-climax.

These eventually becomes more daring. So it began to expose to the same person over again, over many times. Such as the noodle stall guy saw her pussy many times whenever we go and visit. Then eventually she exposes both her tits and pussy - shown all to the waiter at the bar. He frequently comes and chat us up when we visit - always wanting to peek a view. And he almost always gets to see something.

For me, I certainly can't be showing my dick in public. For men, the rules are different. No gals are interested, and its dangerous.

Bro. No offend to you but wondering why your wifey so skinny?

Base on the picture.... Her hand and leg very skinny but her nehneh Sibei power gao gao.

I think you need to feed her well.

Old 09-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!

Cool how I think I can be like the teacher
Old 10-07-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, camping for more!!
Old 10-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

VERY nice bro! But if you don't mind my suggestion, your web cam doesn't do justice to your fantastic storytelling...Consider investing in a top range webcam?
Old 10-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
fumalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, do continue
Old 11-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 3
ssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Bro. No offend to you but wondering why your wifey so skinny?

Base on the picture.... Her hand and leg very skinny but her nehneh Sibei power gao gao.

I think you need to feed her well.

Yes, she's the skinny type. Due to pregnancy, her body change a lot. nn grew a lot, especially during breast feeding. That's why some bros asked if her nn is natural. Yes it is fully natural. but now wifey's back to her original size - A cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Other than the TCM doctor got other lucky one to bang your wife or not?
Actually got. ONS. At bar. This was after the covid restrictions. Maybe next time I'll tell the story.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
hengbok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, she's the skinny type. Due to pregnancy, her body change a lot. nn grew a lot, especially during breast feeding. That's why some bros asked if her nn is natural. Yes it is fully natural. but now wifey's back to her original size - A cup.
welcome back bro, just curious if you are open to show the current nn pic
Old 11-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

Actually got. ONS. At bar. This was after the covid restrictions. Maybe next time I'll tell the story.

Ok. Thankyou for the explain. Keep it cumming please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1