The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Better than that.. but only seen from the cam vids, not irl.

No nudes with peeks are such a tease
sharing some pokies shots soon?
Old 20-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
AnhDucNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Wouldn't mind seeing some!
Old 24-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*Click*

The view of the toilet suddenly lit up with bright light. S stepped into the toilet.

She started her morning routine of brushing her teeth and washing her face. It was no big deal but it's always nice to be able to spy on her doing normal things. You don't normally get to watch anyone do anything personal for more than a few seconds..

After washing her face, she turned around and closed the door. S pulled down her shorts and sat down on the toilet seat. I turned up the volume and listened to her pee trickle into the toilet bowl..

She sat there for about 10 minutes. She was probably taking a dump but I couldn't hear anything. I could tell she was scrolling through social media. Nothing much happened here. Hmm.

Eventually S finished her morning routine and left the toilet. She then went back to her room.. now the juicy part is about to start. I switched to the room videos and scrolled to the moment she entered her room.

S stepped into the room, turned around and closed the door. I watched in anticipation as she walked towards her window and drew her curtains. The room got a little dark, but to my relief she turned on the light. Then, without any hesitation, she stood in the center of the room, crossed her arms and lifted her black t-shirt straight up.

She turned away from the camera but still had her cute tits in view. I paused the video as usual, and slowly enjoyed her figure. She was frozen in time, her chest pushed out, perking her dark raisins up, her armpit exposed. Her head was still inside the t-shirt.. she look a little bit funny in this position. I zoomed into the video and carefully savored the shape of her B cups, tracing my gaze from under her boob to her nipple. I like how her flat part of her chest transition to her soft, round boobs. There was a faint outline where chest becomes breast. I imagined sniffing and licking her underboobs and started stroking my cock again.

Moving on, she lifted her t-shirt off and her longish hair fell back down on her shoulders, making her look sexy as hell. Now only in her shorts, she was in a state every man will long for. I wondered how many times her bf have seen her in this state and fucked her..

She then quickly dropped her shorts too, leaving her completely nude. I don't know how many times I've fapped to her naked body, but I admired her girl-next-door figure again like it was the first time. Just enough ass, just enough tits, and a little hourglass shape.

She stood there for a short while thinking of what to wear, then stepped towards her wardrobe to pull out her outfit. It was the simple shirt and pants I just saw her put on this morning. She dumped the clothes on her bed and then bent over to get a pair of fresh panties.. her ass beautifully sticking up and out. I imagined S inviting me to penetrate her in that position. Fuck..

S slipped into a pair of granny panties, then put on a simple light blue bra. There was nothing special but the plain underwear highlighted her innocence.. it made me lust for her even more.

I continued to watch her put on her clothes while slowly stroking my cock. It was fucking hot knowing I've got S's private moments all recorded on video... How far I have come.. and this is only just the beginning. I still have hours of footage from the weekend that I have yet to explore. Who knows what other private acts she has done in her room..

I opened her shower video again, set A-B repeats at the highlights of both the shower and room changing video and got ready to release my second load. I took all of S in; her face, her tits, her nips, her hips, her bush, her legs. Her smooth jelly fair skin.

"S!!.. fuckk..."

Without thinking, I called out her name as I cummed.. it felt as good as the previous time. Fuck this.. voyeurism has poisoned me good.

Old 24-11-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. So fun to view the videos, can pause, fast forward and slow mo when it come to the interesting part
Old 28-11-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any more updates??
Old 28-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Double post
Old 19-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry bros, took a break from writing. Need to get the feels right.. plus it's hard to get the right mood the past few weeks.

I'm trying to restart and continue My Voyeur Adventure. Enjoy!

My balls were pretty much dry by then. It had been a good 2 hours of perving on S's underwear and edging myself over her shower videos. Never have I had such an intense fapping session before. The closest was when I first fapped to S and C's naked bodies when they stayed over.

If I continue to my 3rd fap, I knew I wouldn't have enough cum to feel as satisfied.. plus my balls will begin to hurt. I took a break, scrolling through and opening the videos of her room from the weekend. I had kind of hoped there wouldn't be something too hot that I absolutely have to fap to. But also, I secretly hoped I managed to film some forbidden acts in the room..

Thanks to the thumbnail previews, I could take a quick glance and compare each video to the next one to check for movement in the room. A bag, wallet, phone, pillow or anything that moves from one thumbnail to the next is a good indicator that S has moved around the room. However it isn't a foolproof technique.. each video clip is 5 minutes long. She could have easily stepped into the room and done something without touching anything in the room and stepped out within that time. I knew I had to find time to check the videos against my memory of what she was doing during those periods. I had to do hard work for my voyeur satisfaction..

After a good half hour of searching through the videos, I couldn't find anything other than S changing clothes. I wasn't exactly disappointed.. watching her strip nude in her room was quite hot, but I was hoping for something more. I had a few more days of S in the house. Hopefully she would do something to ease her sexual tension before she leaves. I'm sure girls get horny too, haha. Even the innocent ones.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday came and went.. I diligently transferred videos to my laptop for a quick inspection every night.

I was devastated.. S didn't do the act. I prayed hard that she will give me a good show by the end of her stay.

Instead something more wonderful happened.

"Guys, can I talk to you about extending my stay at your place?"

I could never have seen it coming..

Old 20-12-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro. Would love to have this kind of voyeuristic experience too!
Old 04-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

It was as if I won the lottery.

Our dear S would be staying with us for a while. She has no clue when she would return home yet, thinking the best course of action would be to let herself and her family have a break from each other. Hopefully the wounds will heal and she can slowly return and integrate with her family.

We were happy to have her in our household. It felt like staying with your friends in a chalet, only this time it's extended. I didn't regret spending the time and money to install all the cams. Now I'm confident I will eventually get a video of S doing forbidden acts in her room..

Now comes the daily routine of managing the cams. The room cam runs 24/7, but I still have to manually start the toilet cams. It's now a marathon to capture S naked as much as possible.

Fortunately S usually showers in the evening or night when I'm home, so I won't miss much. The room cam recordings over a few days were beginning to pile up not just on the SD card inside the cam, but also on my PC. I had to diligently clear up empty recordings every few days to make sure I have enough space.

The logistics of spycamming aside, I couldn't believe my luck. What are the chances of getting a cute friend to stay at your place fully equipped with spycams that gives her close to no privacy? I almost couldn't think of anything else within the realm of creeping or voyeurism that can top this.

I'm going to witness the daily life of S in high definition..

Old 04-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
CapriceV3522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share some pics bro, without face of course haha
Old 12-01-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Here are her pokies shots bro.

I wish she was braless all the time..

Old 12-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

This is how she looks when she takes off her sports bra. I love the before and after..

Will be continuing my story soon. Post your comments and questions if you like my story!
Old 12-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Wa very sharp pokies. Very good share bro!
Old 13-01-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sharing, would love the story to continue (won’t mind photos too)
Old 18-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beji19308 View Post
Great sharing, would love the story to continue (won’t mind photos too)
Hoping for that too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1