The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Mother's Diary

thanks for the update...
Old 06-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Dairy:

The next few days nothing much happened. Damian texts me his new progress daily. He said he purposely bought a mini wireless camera that angled towards most of his room facing his door. He wanted to monitor mom's reaction when he *accidentally* exposed his cock to her in the morning. He was really sleeping naked without covering himself as he was not sure which day mom would go to his room to collect his dirty clothes. Initial few days nothing happened. Then finally he got something. That morning mom came into his room. From the recording he saw her suddenly paused in her track, eyes widened and staring at his cock. The camera captured her expression clearly.

She stared at it for like five seconds and she turned and quietly shut the door behind her. Her shifty eyes were scanning Damian’s room, picking his strewed clothes and constantly glancing back to his big cock. From the video he can see that mom’s breathing started to get short and quicker. She was alternating her stare between his face and his cock, worried that he might have woken up and caught her standing there, admiring his morning glory. At that moment Damian was really sleep soundly, unaware that mom was transfixed by his cock. Looking at the playback Damian was really excited to see mom obviously interested in his cock instead of walking away quickly.

When he thought mom was going to do something she suddenly turned and left his room but left his door slightly ajar. Damian was thinking “oh mom is not interested” and fast forward the video a bit, only to see mom returned. She picked up the clothes she collected earlier and put them on his computer table. So mom had returned to her room to get her phone and started to take pictures of his cock. Damian found it amusing that mom was taking pictures from different angles, far and close up shot, looking nervous like a thief. After she was done she gave his cock one last lingering stare before she exited his room.

Me: Wow I think you have a solid chance to up your own mom. She must be using those pictures to masturbate.

D: You think so? Did you use my cock pic to masturbate also?

Me: Oh yes… I sure did. You made me so wet with your hard and big cock.

D: Really!!

Me: Just kidding.

D: You are one big cock tease you know?

Me: I know.

D: So what should I do next? I mean with my mom.

Me: Well even if your mom wants to try something, your dad at home will be a huge red flag for her.

D: I think dad is going for a business trip tomorrow.

Me: Oh really? Wah perfect timing. Judging from her reaction, she just needs a little push to let you poke her. How long will your dad be gone?

D: Think 1 week.

Me: Ok. I bet tomorrow morning she will come into your room again for sure. This time you better not be sleeping. Get yourself super hard when she comes in. If she reaches for your cock and touches it, confirm she wants you.

D: If she touches me, what should I do?

Me: You need to be awake after your cock is in her hand. Act surprised. The rest you own time own target. How far you can go is up to you already hehe.

D: Can you meet me and we have a rehearsal first?

Me: In your dream baby!

D: One day I will pin you under me and pound you until you beg for mercy.

Me: Oh yeah? I look forward to that day then.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dicaji127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I look forward to that day then.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward too!
Old 12-09-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

It was the weekend and I decided to go to Aaron’s school to watch him play football with his friends. I was sitting next to a pretty woman about 2 meters away from me. She was like me alone and cheering for the boys in the field. I cheered when Damian passed the ball to Aaron and Aaron scored!

“Way to go son!” I waved to Aaron and cheered. I saw the woman next to me looked at me and I proudly said: “My son!” I pointed to Aaron.

“My son was the one who helped him score”, she smiled and said.

“Oh really! You are Damian’s mom?!” I said.

“You know my son? Sorry I am Jamie. Nice to meet you!” Jamie moved closer to me and reached for a handshake. So this is Jamie that Aaron wants to poke I thought.

I shook her hand and it was soft and smooth. I studied her quickly. She has black medium length wavy hair with blonde highlights and a diamond shaped face with light makeup. She held my hand longer than usual and I thought she was being friendly. I looked down at her boobs as women like to compare our body with another woman. She was big. Not as big as mine but close. I thought I caught a hidden glimpse of lust in her eyes when Jamie realized I was checking out her boobs. Jamie was sitting really close to me and her thigh was touching mine. As I wanted to find out more about Damian and his mom, I didn’t say anything about it.

“Hi Jamie, I am June. Your son Damian is my son’s best friend. Sometimes he comes to my house to enjoy the pool with Aaron”, I said.

“Didn’t come with you hubby?” I asked.

“Oh he just went on a business trip, and…” Suddenly she saw Damian scored this time and her closed fist shot up to the air cheering loudly for Damian. “Yes!!”

I was surprised when she suddenly turned and hugged me tightly. I could feel her boobs pressing on mine. The hug lasted a tad too long before she let go and sit back straight.

“Sorry… I was so happy that my son scored! It’s my habit to hug people when I feel like celebrating," Jamie said apologetically. I was thinking wait til your son scores you Jamie you will be even more “happy”.

It was a few seconds of boobs touching over a few layers of fabrics. But I thought I liked that sensation. Was it because of my 3p with my daughter and son that I was becoming bi-sexual?

“Are you free later? Wanna go for a drink with me?” Jamie asked eagerly.

“Urh… ok. I will ask Aaron to go home on his own, cos I was originally planning to drive him home” I said. Maybe I can fish out some juicy details regarding her attitude to Damian?

“You drive? That’s great! Cos I don’t!”
Old 12-09-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update TS
Old 13-09-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
“You know my son? Sorry I am Jamie. Nice to meet you!” Jamie moved closer to me and reached for a handshake. So this is Jamie that Aaron wants to poke I thought.
"
Damian want to poke or Aaron?
Old 13-09-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

awaiting 4p with tissues standing by...
Old 18-09-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Apologies on some name mixed up. Damian's mom is Jessica not Jamie.

Dear Diary:

While driving Jessica suggested finding a pub at Neil’s road. We picked a relatively quiet pub. After we got our drinks we started to chit-chat. Jessica was extremely bubbly and quite a chatterbox. I intentionally guided the conversation to our sons. I pretend to confess to her that Aaron seems to be interested in me as I caught him masturbating with my panties. I asked her if Damian has a similar issue?

“Oh gosh! I can’t believe it! Me too! Damian does the same thing!” She exclaimed, realizing her over reaction and lowered her voice.

“How did you find out?” She asked.

I told her while doing my laundry I found my panties soaked with Aaron’s sperm. She said she had the same experience.

“How did you handle it?” Jessica nudged closer and whispered.

“Well I just pretend it didn’t happen” I said.

“Just like that?” She said.

Then I told her I found Aaron naked in the morning in his own bed and saw his big cock greeting me. She was surprised I said “cock” but somehow she became less prohibited in her choice of words.

“Was it big… like this big?” She made a gesture with her hands.

“Don’t tell me this was Damian’s size? You saw his dick?” I acted surprised.

“Yeah… haha. Recently I caught him masturbating with his door open. I think he did it purposely”, she sighed suddenly.

“Why sound so sad suddenly? You should be happy your son has a big one haha”, I winked at her trying to cheer her up a bit.

“Haiz… I have been dry for a long time. Seeing a big hard cock but cannot touch is torturing you know”, she downed her glass of gin in one gulp and ordered another one.

“Hey take it easy! My husband rarely touches me too. How about you?”

“Well we are in the midst of a divorce. He got another woman outside, that bastard!” She downed another gin.

We chatted more and more and felt like long lost friends. We have a lot of things in common too. As Jessica drank more and more she started spewing her dark secrets to me.

“I tell you a secret, don’t tell anyone ok?” She said.

“Of cos. I love to hear secrets”, I answered.

“Actually, I fantasized… about my… son…” She said with glassy eyes. “I wanted to suck his COCK. Hahaha….”

Luckily we were alone in the pub. If not, her drunken confession is going to raise a few eyebrows.

“Wow! I don’t know what to say. That’s some hardcore shit!” I said.

“Do you fantasize… your son… too? I bet… he got a BIG cock… like my Damian!” Jessica suddenly leaned over and hugged me.

“I am so happy to know you June! I like you!” She did something unexpected and French kissed me! I can feel her tongue chasing mine. I was temporarily shocked and lost in that kiss. I kissed Alice before while having fun together with Aaron. Jessica’s kiss felt different. She actually made me feel horny. I have to end that kiss as I am still aware that we were in a public place.

“Do you like me June?” Jessica leaned over and tried to kiss me again.

I stopped her with my hands and decided we had to leave. I left her resting at our corner seat and settled the bill. When I got back to Jessica she could barely stand and walk. As we walked past the bartender he gave me a knowing look.

“Jessica, what’s your address? Jessica??” It was hard work getting her to my car. She was not responding. Shit. Now what?

I decided to drive her home and let her sleep in my bed instead, since Matt was out of town again. Soon I reached home and I called Aaron to come down and help me.

“Auntie Jessica!” Aaron was surprised to see Jessica.

“You know Jessica?” I asked.

“Of cos, Damian’s mom! What happened to auntie Jessica mom?” Aaron was obviously checking out Jessica’s boobs.

“We went for a drink and she got drunk. Do you know where she is staying?” Jessica was lying in the back seat, dead drunk, her legs were open and Aaron was staring at her pussy that was barely covered by her G-string.

“Don’t know mom…” Aaron was drawn to her pussy like a magnet.

I smacked his ass and gave his cock a hard squeeze. “See until it's so hard already. Why? Want to fuck your best friend’s mom is it?”

“Can I mom?” Aaron dare to ask such a silly question.

“Having sex with a drunk women is considered rape. You want to go to jail? Now help me bring her to my room, you call Damian and tell her Jessica is staying the night with us”

Last edited by Irondick666; 19-09-2023 at 12:19 AM.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

got go to restock tissues for ts update...
Old 18-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
got go to restock tissues for ts update...
No wonder all supermarkets out of stock
Old 18-09-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganUSDollar View Post
No wonder all supermarkets out of stock
not me do de....
Old 19-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updatw
Old 19-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Interesting turn of events!
Looking forward to next update!
Old 19-09-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Looking forward to see exchanging mums

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1