The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Just read from the news that two day ago, there was big sweep in Beijing with 174 arrests. I also heard that the operation involved more than 8000 law enforcement officers.
hmmm!!! Thanks bro. Will take note.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
The sweep involves ktvs, saunas, bbs and hotel also. Civilian police petrol at hotel lobbies to spot suspicious girls. OKTs like Lily are operating behind the scene, so they are safe but not the customers. You are at risk if you call the girl to your room and get caught in your room. It's very troublesome to get caught for such thing in China.
Cheers,
Mark
Ya, u will get big trouble if u get caught in China... Safer is bring back home!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Ya, u will get big trouble if u get caught in China... Safer is bring back home!
haha, sg law is pretty lenient on man, hard on pros. china is different, pros pay to get off, foriegners are difficult to get off unless you know someone.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tt3911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lily's orchestrated messages appear too often in this forum. The forum has become her advertisement.
Any message with her name mentioned or number quoted, pls ignore!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt3911 View Post
Lily's orchestrated messages appear too often in this forum. The forum has become her advertisement.
does it bother you at all? to me she is a genuine service provider so unless you are also into this trade, whom are you to coem in here asking all bros to ignore her name or numbers? FYI, a number of those who had mentioned her are sex-tified customers and not pimps or okt...
Old 04-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Farmmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Ding Ding is indeed a good date. Since I arrived Beijing on Monday, I have engaged her service for 3 consecutve evenings. Pretty face and nice body...yummy! In fact she just left my room a while ago, and she told me that Lily's business is as usual and not affected by the police raids.
Hi Bro, had try DD also.
She look like the HK twins Ah Q. Body and face look alike.
must say the quality for Lili is above average.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
does it bother you at all? to me she is a genuine service provider so unless you are also into this trade, whom are you to coem in here asking all bros to ignore her name or numbers? FYI, a number of those who had mentioned her are sex-tified customers and not pimps or okt...
Ya ya, my tiko pek friend sibeh sexified her service... he even brought the gal to...... wuahahaha.... better dun mention, later he get angry with me!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am a very satisfied customer of Lily's girls and her services.

So I see no harm having her name and contact in this forum. Forum is created to provide Bro's with info and contacts when they are in Beijing.

As long as her service is good and Bro's are happy and contented, no reason to ignore her details.

So tt3911.....please "FO".

I sense you are a competitor who is losing market share. So please buck up your services and girl quality and compete in the open market.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Xiayu's good. This time Maria intruduced two new girls to me. There're also very good.

Maria's phone is 13911246512.
Maria's blog: marias blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
Went back to Beijing again this Thursday. Also called Maria's service. She introduced a new one to me. Here's a summary of her.
- XiayuiĉJj,her name
- coming from Shandong province
- 19 yrs old
- 1.66m height
- slim, cute, nice face, smooth skin, good curve of her buttocks and back (so doggy position is fantasy, hehe~~~)
- a bit shy and inexperience but patient and friendly, good smile
- her hole is very tight (so your dick needs enough hardness, ha~~~), very good sound effect
- no rush, liking an abedient little gf
- damage 500 + 50 transport

Hope it's your favorite type.
Maria's phone is 13911246512.
She has a blog, but I forget it's URL. If you need you can find it above.
In the past five yrs, I've seen almost all girls of Maria. I'd like to try some other shops recently, also need your sincere recommendation, thanks in advance, hahah...
Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with you very much. Most of us know Lily and Maria are OKTs, but we also know they're honest and provides high quality service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
I am a very satisfied customer of Lily's girls and her services.

So I see no harm having her name and contact in this forum. Forum is created to provide Bro's with info and contacts when they are in Beijing.

As long as her service is good and Bro's are happy and contented, no reason to ignore her details.

So tt3911.....please "FO".

I sense you are a competitor who is losing market share. So please buck up your services and girl quality and compete in the open market.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmmart View Post
Hi Bro, had try DD also.
She look like the HK twins Ah Q. Body and face look alike.
must say the quality for Lili is above average.
You mean Gillian Chung? haha ...so did you eat her pussy like Edison Chen?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bros interested with outcall service in Beijing, Lily is my favourite choice. She can be contacted at: 13552885100

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am puzzled by the statement "Lily's orchestrated messages .." I wonder on what ground it is made, and from some one who might have benefitted from the FRs in the SB forum (Joined in March 2004 with 13 posts). Out from no where, he asks others to ignore any FRs which has the name Lily mentioned to be ignored. This fourm is meant for people to share their experience from the services they have received, some expressed good opinions whilst there are brothers who recounted bad experience. From what I have read on postings regarding Lily's services, more thatn 90% of the postings gave positive opinion on Lily's services. I did post FRs on my personal experiences with Lily's services, did it make an advertiser for her? The same applies to other brothers who have wrote FRs about her services.

We do not need anyone to tell us to ignore the services provided by OKTs. We can judge ourselves, and we do share our positive or negative opinions on their services.

Brother, you might have had experience from Lily's girls. so did us. We are all matured enough not to make any sweeping statement based on one encounter.

All brothers in the forum, you are all wise enough to judge for yourselves.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 05-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with PTR, in fact, some threads even have the TS to keep repeating they are not the OKT yet they themselves keep repeating their same first post over and over.
I must admit I have not tried the Lily's service, if her fleet is good, what's the issue if she keeps advertising?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Farmmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
You mean Gillian Chung? haha ...so did you eat her pussy like Edison Chen?
ya, gillian chung. about 80% same, GND type.
Lily service is good and friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1