The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

if in black clothing for today is small ivy.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
if in black clothing for today is small ivy.
20 points added cute ivy
Old 12-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Yes. Black clothing today. How is she?
Old 12-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Should I try next round?
Old 12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Saw one Malaysia WL in this house. Guru unfit how is she? May be can try next time.
Boleh girls are slippery yummylicious
Old 12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Boleh girls are slippery yummylicious
Ok Swee. Next round on.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok Swee. Next round on.
Don't slipped and fell:
Old 12-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My pleasure. 😁😁😁😁😁
Old 12-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried Yo Yo of this house. Slim girl but luckily still got A plus or B minus boob. Nice and pleasant girl from Guang Zhou.
Saw her too
Looks nice and from her dressing cleavage looked deep
But it’s the wonders of push up bras again

😭
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Saw her too
Looks nice and from her dressing cleavage looked deep
But it’s the wonders of push up bras again

😭
A plus or may be B minus. At least not Changi Airport. 😂😂😂
Old 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
A plus or may be B minus. At least not Changi Airport. ������
Tall and pretty with healthy tan
But guess she don’t french hence not endorsed by any of senior bros to date
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tall and pretty with healthy tan
But guess she don’t french hence endorsed by any of senior bros to date
Yes. She doesn't french. I also don't french. So ok with me. 😁😁😁
Old 12-04-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. She doesn't french. I also don't french. So ok with me. 😁😁😁
I’m getting so pampered nowadays
Sometimes can’t cum if no french

😱
Old 12-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Sometime chemistry with the gals also play a part. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

She kept smiling at me from the beginning. It made my day. 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1