The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLFULL LICK View Post
Trust me bro,Darren Bent simply not good enough 4 Liverpool,he will just be another Haskey,simple as that.
i share the same view..
Old 17-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Trust me bro,Darren Bent simply not good enough 4 Liverpool,he will just be another Haskey,simple as that.
I also do not rate him much. Although I feel he would be better than Heskey.
Old 17-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
can both come???

heskey has his own merits. he was actually trying his best to help wigan this season. got to give him credit for it.

darren bent is a different kind of player. sometimes, his finishing is scary, sometimes the misses were scary, just like tevez. but one thing for sure, both can be counted to work their socks off, harassing defenders. however, they r not the answer to my desire for pool, a fox in the box... potential yes to both, would they make pool a better team, yes! both would qualify as masterstroke signings in years to come, but for an immediate big payout, i dont think so.

however, if i have to choose between one of them, bent, it is. on his day, he cannot be contained by anyone... tevez in my opinion, is more of a streaky player. problem is rafa needs his players to perform consistently to make his plans work, which is why i prefer bent. cheers, all.
in my view huh,before rafa make any signing,he need to determine wat type of front player he want lor,a out and out striker,c fw or a target man.in a very tatical point of view huh,this 3 position serve the dif purpose.From wat i see,even bebartov cant offer much of wat Liverpool want,so my suggest to rafa,go and get a out and out striker who is deadly in the 6 yard box,do nothing but score goal..
Old 17-05-2007, 09:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has turned up the heat ahead of next week's Champions League final by branding Liverpool the worst English team in the competition.

Ancelotti said: "On a technical level, they are the worst of the three English teams to reach this season's semi-finals.

"But that does not mean I would have chosen to be playing them in next week's final. I would have preferred Manchester United."

And he warned supporters not to expect a feast of flowing football in Athens.

Ancelotti is convinced his team will take revenge for Istanbul two years ago when Milan surrendered a 3-0 lead before losing to Rafa Benitez's men on penalties.

He explained: "One of the reasons is obviously because we all saw how the semi-final went for Milan, both at Old Trafford and in the San Siro.

"But I also believe it would have made a better final because United are a technical team who play good football and also let the opposition play.

"I don't believe the same thing will happen with Liverpool."

Ancelotti also taunted Liverpool by declaring that the Merseysiders have lost touch with their roots under Benitez.

He said: "Milan will always have a strong Italian quality because, even with foreigners like Kaka and Seedorf, we remain true to our influences, philosophy and beliefs.

"But Liverpool don't have an English DNA any more. They are more like a Mediterranean team and that comes from their coach."

I am really surprised as a reputable coach,Ancelotti would talk shits like that, what an idiot,who will let you play football the way you wish if we are able to stop you
Nice,he is scared.
Old 17-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[Ancelotti said: "On a technical level, they are the worst of the three English teams to reach this season's semi-finals.

well that worst team came back frm 3-0 dwn 2yrs ago to send carlo back to milan with the tail between his legs.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i predict once pool has overcomed that and develop the ability to grind out results against the smaller teams, the 19th title would be in sight. then after that, we can expect a glut of them...
Think you made a mistake there bro. It's the big teams we have problems with in the league - we have lost what, 13 out of 18 matches against the other Big 3, Arse, Scum and Chelski. Our record against the small teams is pretty good, certainly compared with Roy Evans and Houllier. But agree with you is the winning psychology that's lacking.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post

He said: "Milan will always have a strong Italian quality because, even with foreigners like Kaka and Seedorf, we remain true to our influences, philosophy and beliefs.

WTF and what drugs is he on.

You totally lose respect for this sort of manager. But then, he has pretty much done our team talk for us.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Think you made a mistake there bro. It's the big teams we have problems with in the league - we have lost what, 13 out of 18 matches against the other Big 3, Arse, Scum and Chelski. Our record against the small teams is pretty good, certainly compared with Roy Evans and Houllier. But agree with you is the winning psychology that's lacking.
Well... I think we need an overall improvement. We need to WIN, and stop dropping points. We can prob win the Big 3 at home, draw away, but its those other dropped away points that hurt us.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post

well that worst team came back frm 3-0 dwn 2yrs ago to send carlo back to milan with the tail between his legs.
Yeah... kind of puts pressure on his own set of players and himself.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
Yeah... kind of puts pressure on his own set of players and himself.
Let the italian cunt continue playing mind games with himself and his team... Also, the very fact that he mentioned that he preferred the mancs over us in the Final shows the obvious, correct?
Old 17-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
in my view huh,before rafa make any signing,he need to determine wat type of front player he want lor,.
So in the end, In RAFA we TRUST

He has brought us this far, we can trust him to bring us further

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 17-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
So in the end, In RAFA we TRUST

He has brought us this far, we can trust him to bring us further

Precisely... Somehow, I trust him so much more than a certain Lyon manager...
Old 18-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
in my view huh,before rafa make any signing,he need to determine wat type of front player he want lor,a out and out striker,c fw or a target man.in a very tatical point of view huh,this 3 position serve the dif purpose.From wat i see,even bebartov cant offer much of wat Liverpool want,so my suggest to rafa,go and get a out and out striker who is deadly in the 6 yard box,do nothing but score goal..
yup, very true, what u said... actually, pool lacks a striker who could put the ball in the net on a regular basis without any fuss... reminds me of a certain player brought in then in the 80s to replace a red legend, ian rush.... john aldridge has no fuss about him, no juicy stories, no special abilities except for putting the ball in the net. hell, the only thing most distinctive of him is that he looked uncannily like ian rush. ever saw the 2 of them play together. man, i pity the defenders... guess they were thinking that they were seeing double

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[COLOR="Red"]I am really surprised as a reputable coach,Ancelotti would talk shits like that, what an idiot,who will let you play football the way you wish if we are able to stop you. Nice,he is scared.
nice touch by ancelotti... the guy has his tail between his legs and is starting to utter nonsense already. liverpool's style is most detrimental to his team cos pool can play stifling defence when they want to... something which ac r afraid to play against most of the time cos they rely on teams giving pirlo and seedorf space to do the damage... i suspect pool will play ac the way they played barca defensively, and then tear the ac defence to shreds with pure speed and hard running... then release kewell in the 2nd half to complete the kill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
i would like to say that i did say slowly but surely... 2nd half of the season, we saw how pool could put the big 3 in serious trouble during games with them, beating the gunner comfortably and emphatically, beating a somewhat depleted chelsea and putting a supposed in-form manure in deep shit but no one could oblige with the killer strikes.

well, nothing is more important now than to have rafa's boots in ancelotti's ass...
Old 18-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yup, very true, what u said... actually, pool lacks a striker who could put the ball in the net on a regular basis without any fuss... reminds me of a certain player brought in then in the 80s to replace a red legend, ian rush.... john aldridge has no fuss about him, no juicy stories, no special abilities except for putting the ball in the net. hell, the only thing most distinctive of him is that he looked uncannily like ian rush. ever saw the 2 of them play together. man, i pity the defenders... guess they were thinking that they were seeing double

nice touch by ancelotti... the guy has his tail between his legs and is starting to utter nonsense already. liverpool's style is most detrimental to his team cos pool can play stifling defence when they want to... something which ac r afraid to play against most of the time cos they rely on teams giving pirlo and seedorf space to do the damage... i suspect pool will play ac the way they played barca defensively, and then tear the ac defence to shreds with pure speed and hard running... then release kewell in the 2nd half to complete the kill...

i would like to say that i did say slowly but surely... 2nd half of the season, we saw how pool could put the big 3 in serious trouble during games with them, beating the gunner comfortably and emphatically, beating a somewhat depleted chelsea and putting a supposed in-form manure in deep shit but no one could oblige with the killer strikes.

well, nothing is more important now than to have rafa's boots in ancelotti's ass...
Yah rite,just like Rush and Aldridge,but bare that in mind we cant place 2 out and out striker together,it surly wont work!!!behind them must be some player like Dalglish and Bearsley.Should Rafa manage to get the similar quality partner upfront,stevie G and push back deeper into the middle to make it more compact.
Old 18-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah but we don't have the winning mentality against the Big 3 yet. It's progress but also partly due to our excellent home form. If we can consistently raise our performance against them, especially away next season, we will be up there with Scum and Chelski.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1