The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLaw View Post

nice.... can consider syt...
Old 27-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sowen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to share my experience this morning while it's still fresh in my mind. Alighted from train and playing game on hp. Saw a fair lady dressed in white dress, short one piece ending with a little frill at the end, also just alight from the other side. My instinct kicked in and I just took it slow waiting for her to go up the stairs 1st (no up-going escalator on this side). Up she went and I hung back a little, then looked up and to my (pleasant) surprise, saw her white panties and flat ass greeting me. What a wonderful start to my day. I followed her up 2 more escalators after that before deciding not to follow anymore.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to takashimaya basement for mooncake festival, when i’m done i walk toward the water feature that side where people like to sit there and wait. Saw 2 young girls wear skirt sit there and eat their food, i remember is tori Q. One of them didnt realize about flashing her white panties to the entire visitors coming out from the mooncake festival. Go try your luck bro.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Went to takashimaya basement for mooncake festival, when i’m done i walk toward the water feature that side where people like to sit there and wait. Saw 2 young girls wear skirt sit there and eat their food, i remember is tori Q. One of them didnt realize about flashing her white panties to the entire visitors coming out from the mooncake festival. Go try your luck bro.
If they are still there now I'll go
Old 27-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowen View Post
Want to share my experience this morning while it's still fresh in my mind. Alighted from train and playing game on hp. Saw a fair lady dressed in white dress, short one piece ending with a little frill at the end, also just alight from the other side. My instinct kicked in and I just took it slow waiting for her to go up the stairs 1st (no up-going escalator on this side). Up she went and I hung back a little, then looked up and to my (pleasant) surprise, saw her white panties and flat ass greeting me. What a wonderful start to my day. I followed her up 2 more escalators after that before deciding not to follow anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
white panties again ! ..not sure why it is one of their favourite colour of panties to wear out ...hehe...thanks for sharing bros

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-08-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

white panties turns me on the most don't know why

black not so
Old 28-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

black not so
I guess it's the innocence that we tend to associate with it.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 8
YaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
And sometimes translucent too
Old 28-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

black not so
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Looks like from wat bros here say...the reason why men are turned on by seeing girls wearing white panties is that it is viewed as a colour of innocence, usually worn by syts whilst black is normally viewed as a seductive colour by both sexes and so matured ladies like to wear black panties more often as they tend to be the ones who feel more seductive of themselves towards men

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer them wearing nothing....
Old 29-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

oops. younger SIL forgot to close the toilet door fully

Old 29-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11647 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post

What she doing there? Got further stories?
Old 29-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post

Nice share bro. Maybe intentional?
Old 29-08-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhi View Post
Nice share bro. Maybe intentional?
considering the gap is not narrow, i agree too
Old 30-08-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Saw this couple on the train. The girl's top is loose and by her leaning towards her, her bra was basically showing to all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1