The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Seems like something happened to Mitu? Website like different liao
mitu i think kena alot of complaint liao cos the photo gallery too many photoshop effect in fact i kinda like this appointment updated gallery more though can see the realest of the ML somemore got tell you got children or not so no need to keep guessing and hunting for stretch marks liao loo... and btw their standard is hit or miss depending on which ML you choose..
Old 21-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like Mitu only got one type of massage selection now? Last time used to have the 1 floor 2nd floor and sideliner thing. Not that it makes a big difference though.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cryptika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the information guys ill be going straight to soi holland and soi alibaba
Old 23-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptika View Post
thanks for the information guys ill be going straight to soi holland and soi alibaba
Don't forget to report your findings after getting your info from contributors here hor.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Some PM me asking where to find 500 baht lobang.........aiyo I not OKT and not a staff or mod from SBF leh, so please dun PM and ask me.

Either go Soi Holland or Soi Alibaba to find or PM mod or boss SAM as they got salary or profit from this forum........

Or if you join as paid SBF member then you can PM and ask me. (I got commission from SBF bo Ah Sam & Ah Mod ?? )
Old 23-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Woah Soi Alibaba have gems huh?
I mean on the Main Street in front of the soi.
When I wanted to go to my hotel at soi 15 I crossed the street from nep to catch my ride.

While I waited, I was joined by a lot of working girls trying to catch a ride too. It was around 12 and plenty of choice. Fun to try and pull some girls. I just chatted some up. But helped 2. Japs pull 3 girls away for some fun.

Benefits you don't need to pay any fee and maybe get discount on lt/st too as you will be last customer.also safer than the streetwalkers or freelancer I think because they normally work at the clubs.

Risky...but better than at nep parking.

Ps you must find the girls on the Main Street waiting on cars. Not the one walking on the sidewalk/trottoir these are regular freelancers or streetwalker not recommended.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt View Post
I mean on the Main Street in front of the soi.
When I wanted to go to my hotel at soi 15 I crossed the street from nep to catch my ride.

While I waited, I was joined by a lot of working girls trying to catch a ride too. It was around 12 and plenty of choice. Fun to try and pull some girls. I just chatted some up. But helped 2. Japs pull 3 girls away for some fun.

Benefits you don't need to pay any fee and maybe get discount on lt/st too as you will be last customer.also safer than the streetwalkers or freelancer I think because they normally work at the clubs.

Risky...but better than at nep parking.

Ps you must find the girls on the Main Street waiting on cars. Not the one walking on the sidewalk/trottoir these are regular freelancers or streetwalker not recommended.
I beg to differ. Most of the girls u saw waiting for transport already make plans prior leaving the establishment at NEP. it's either buying food from outisde NEP to go back to their Thai BF/kid at home or planning to go somewhere with their working colleagues to get customers elsewhere or just plain chill party with friends. Dun ask me why I know all this.

Even if u do get lucky to meet a "available" girl who is willing to go back with u, high probability that she will do a rush job ST or a 1/2 fuck LT will 6am since it's probably 2-3am by then ( closing hours back to normal now ).

No doubt u can save on 700baht/1000baht barfine, I'm pretty sure the hit rate to go back and get a good service is extremely low since the better quality ones are already barfined in the bar before closing times.
Old 23-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Some PM me asking where to find 500 baht lobang.........aiyo I not OKT and not a staff or mod from SBF leh, so please dun PM and ask me.

Either go Soi Holland or Soi Alibaba to find or PM mod or boss SAM as they got salary or profit from this forum........

Or if you join as paid SBF member then you can PM and ask me. (I got commission from SBF bo Ah Sam & Ah Mod ?? )
THB500 lobang is only available to those who post 5 genuine FRs.
Otherwise please support SBF and pay kopi $$$ to SBF board of directors.
Old 23-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From my past experience, I only got 10% hit rate of getting nice LT experience. And that 10% never ask for money till myself initial to pay them before they leave. Those that ask for money early is a sign of bad attitude girl (never ever pay in advance). Most of the time they are Starfish or attitude changed 180 degree when we reach hotel. Some really piss me off and i have to kick them out of my room, I feel they did it on purpose. Now to avoid troublesome I only go for ST.
Old 23-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
From my past experience, I only got 10% hit rate of getting nice LT experience. And that 10% never ask for money till myself initial to pay them before they leave. Those that ask for money early is a sign of bad attitude girl (never ever pay in advance). Most of the time they are Starfish or attitude changed 180 degree when we reach hotel. Some really piss me off and i have to kick them out of my room, I feel they did it on purpose. Now to avoid troublesome I only go for ST.
Here's some tips on how to "better" your LT experience.

1) Get a decent nice hotel. Most guys that book a 4-5 star hotel with spacious and comfy room always able to make the girl stay much longer through the LT.

2) Be friendly and funny. Imagine yourself as the WL. Going to spend the next 6-8 hours ( unofficial LT timing now is 4 hours only ) with a stranger who pull a Long face and Expected to be treated like a king. 5k baht nowadays is really not a lot for these girls. Be able to keep up with the chemistry within the hotel room and 2nd round would be better than the 1st.

3) Do not expect to be served like a King. Please proceed to soapy if u want *basic service". Know how to turn a girl on and she will probably reciprocate your effort.
Old 23-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
I want to share my last LT experience as I'm getting excited my next trip is next week and I'm reading around for some extra info.

Like the few posters before me, my luck with agogos ST/LTs hasn't been good. Nowadays, I rather get my good service (and sex) at the soaps, then night time I visit the agogos without any pressure so even if I don't get any action, I just go there to chill out. But I got lucky on my last trip.

My last trip was June 2016. I met this Lao chio at Shark (Soi Cowboy). She was making eye contact with me and smiling to me every 5 minutes. After 20 minutes, I finally waved her over and bought her a lady drink. The usual introductions and the chit-chats follows as after another round, we started frenching in the club. Well, it was free show for everyone but I was just enjoying the moment. My friend also got a girl for himself and after closing hours we proceeded to scratch dog for another round. My friend and I didn't pay at all as we were drinking from the girl's balance bottle. The frenching continued and my dick was as hard as a baseball bat throughout.

After scratch dog, we took a cab back to hotel (about 4am) and we retired to our own rooms, with our ladies in our arms. What follows for me was a round of wonderful sex for me. It was a very lengthy foreplay, frenching before the actual penetration. You know, stuff that you see in Jap AV. I remembered that when it finally ended and I was about to go to sleep, the sky was about to break dawn. And she slept and stayed with me all the way till 3pm. I was the one who woke her up and told her that it was time to leave. And she only talked about money when she was about to leave. It was 5k baht. It was one of the best sex I ever had
Old 23-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Members,

Currently, the best place to get your rocks off is Thermae Coffee Shop! Just go to corner of Suk. Soi 15, under
Ruamchitt Hotel! Read my review, 5 stars for girls and price!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Scratch dog still operating ? Saw some post online say is going to close down after a raid ?
Old 24-11-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwli84 View Post
Scratch dog still operating ? Saw some post online say is going to close down after a raid ?
reopen already
Old 24-11-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Read my review, 5 stars for girls and price!
Just like your 'amazing' review of Catherine huh?

At least this time, your suggestion isn't terrible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1