The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 17-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
That and the 2nd from right as well. Been wanting to know them but no chance...
As long they r partying, u will get your chance
Old 18-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damn I would have appreciated this intel earlier, especially the bit about the Japanese KTV girls.

Are ladies at Opus approachable? I did consider going there.
Japanese KTV girls - think they get picked up quite a far bit, so unless you're top of your game, might not get very far... but they are chio, so just try, di ba?

Opus - smaller place, slightly older group, there are groups of only ladies looking for a good time too. Approachable? hell yea! Just add alcohol, shake well, and poof!

Etsys - still haven't told us the deal about mineral water, are they ladyboi?
Old 18-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That and the 2nd from right as well. Been wanting to know them but no chance...
Don't bruff, you took the pic, means at least got chance.

DK: Can I take your pic?
Stripey: Uh.. what for?
DK: I told my friends in Sg that Filipinas are sexy and pretty but they don't believe me, so just wanna prove them wrong..
GirlInRed: Sure! (bimbo smile)
!!Snap!!
DK: Can I have your fb account / phone number / address (choose one) to send the pic to?? (innocent smile)

in like flint...
Old 18-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Don't bruff, you took the pic, means at least got chance.

DK: Can I take your pic?
Stripey: Uh.. what for?
DK: I told my friends in Sg that Filipinas are sexy and pretty but they don't believe me, so just wanna prove them wrong..
GirlInRed: Sure! (bimbo smile)
!!Snap!!
DK: Can I have your fb account / phone number / address (choose one) to send the pic to?? (innocent smile)

in like flint...
Plausible guess but no. I know only one in this group.
Old 18-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Plausible guess but no. I know only one in this group.
You can try asking for her help. U nv know..
Old 18-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I cannot help but to remind the newbies to do your homework . Please do not ever ask help in a way like 又要马儿好,又要马儿不吃草。
Look , there is 12 million population in metro Manila Alone. If you want garantee hits , try Jacko yourself . like some bro here said , go with open mind .
Old 18-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Etsys - still haven't told us the deal about mineral water, are they ladyboi?
Most of the girls insisting on a Mineral water only diet, and even frown on Orange juice / coke / anything with Calorie - are on a serious weight loss mission - primarily driven by the White Powder ..

Well, it is fashionable in Philippines to use Shabu - especially among the rich and famous ..

Then again, I don't know the millions .. only the few I know ..

and, btw, your strategy works, as I gave up trying to search girls based on their names - the names they use with friends .. not just bar girls - as I mentioned elsewhere, even normal girls like to have nick-name, pet name etc. etc.

Like a new one - Daisy is her office nick name. Dhei (note the wording) is the name among her friends, when her resume reads as "Angelita Rhoda .. " and when I called her Rhoda, she blew her top - apparently another girl in her school had the same name and was her nemesis ..

Better to ask for emails - to email ..
Old 19-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will be there in Sep from 5th. Any chance to meet?
DKR, usually where do u stay during ur visit? Oh yes.. Be happy to meet for sure
Old 19-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Why not just go direct kill?
Hey, I can't help but to come over and say that you're really pretty...
Convo + mini talk then hey I got to go can I contact you later..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 19-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Just want to share some lobang in Philippines.

Apparently they have a similar sammyboy there.

I got myself registered a few weeks ago and thus I am a newbie there.

Luckily, a kind bro hooked me up with a few girls. I only posted 2 FRs.

1. Dheen
Date: 6th Aug 2012, Monday
Weather: Rain, rain and more rain

The Superficial Part
Looks: 8/10 (Just my POV)
Body: Young & Tight. Flawless complexion. Only the tip of my erected penis can match that kind smoothness
Boobs: Refer to Above. Nice nipples. I almost forgot I am a big fan of big boobies. Maybe I am a fan of young, tight boobies now.. Hmmm...
Ass: Refer to Above. Am regretting never go for round 2. (more on that later)

The Deed
FK: 8/10 (My fault. I am not a good kisser.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (A good kisser always gives a good BJ.)
The Deed: 10/10 (As tight and wet as they can get.)
The Sounds: 10/10 (Either I am a stallion or this girl knows how to enjoy herself)

The Prelude
Texted Dheen in the morning for a schedule tonight. She replied positively. Made my way to the airport back at home. When for a smoke break with things on my mind: Will I get a good candy tonight?

Arrived Manila at 540pm. The weather is shit. Wondering if Dheen will show up.

Taxi stand at the airport was a nightmare. I cannot see the end of the line. candy it.

Went to limo service. Paid 800 pesos to get to Pasay. Way way overcharged. No choice. Need to rush to hotel for appointment with Dheen.

Checked into hotel and called Dheen. I stay in Pasay. She stays in QC. I am a lucky bastard that Dheen made the effort to come all the way from home to where I am. Especially in this kind of weather. Waited for an hour or so. She came and first impression: Damn. Small boobs. (I am a boobies guy.)

We had a chat first and a few smokes. Learnt something about her life. Strong girl to have gone through a lot and yet remains optimistic and full of aspirations.

Went for a pee. Came out she gave me the seductive look. We started with kissing. Nice lips. Good skin, smooth and flawless. When she removed her clothes, I forgot I love big boobies. The body was just so perfect. The allure of a naked young body...

We had great sex. 1 round. I seldom go for 2 rounds.

I am an idiot. candy me.

Anyway, I have work to do and the weather sucks and she is worried about potential flooding back at home. Also her family. So might as well let her go. My philosophy: A good turn deserves another good turn.

She gave me a fantastic time and I should let her go back early. Not that she asked for it. In fact she wanted to give me a 2nd round. But I was tired after the flight and have work to do. And the weather was shit and her house just flooded last night.

Defintely in my Top 10 list.

I will be back Dheen. And I will go for round 2 the next time. 3 if I have to.My regret I only lasted 2 positions. I must try the Doggie. The perky ass would have been a perfect way to end.

candy me again.

PS: Some terms they used

CANDY = FUCK
FRUTTI = CUM/ SHOTS
Old 19-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Not Activated

Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

My 2nd FR on Bunny.

Date: 7th Aug 2012, Tuesday
Weather: Rain, rain and more rain

The Superficial Part
Looks: 8/10 (Just my POV)
Body: Petite, Young & Tight. Flawless complexion.
Boobs: Refer to Above. Nice nipples. I am now a fan of young, tight boobies.
Ass: Refer to Above.

The Deed
FK: 8/10 (My fault. I am not a good kisser.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (A good kisser always gives a good BJ.)
The Deed: 10/10 (As tight as they can get.)
The Sounds: 8/10 (Probably she is shy. It is still bright outside though raining. )

The Prelude
Texted Bunny last night for a schedule this afternoon. She replied positively. Had my morning business appoinment cancelled beacuse the other guy's area was flooded.

Still a lot of time before my Bunny appointment. Decided to go for a massage. Went to Core Spa. Closed because the staff were stuck in the flood. candy. Should have asked the cab to wait.

Waited for a while, but no cab. The staff was nice enough to offer me the short ride back in their company car. A Honda. I was also nice enough to tip him. One good turn always deserves another.

Went to hotel massage at basement. candy. Nothing compared to the skills of Core Spa. 5/10 massage. At the end, asked me if I wanted "special massage". Twice. I said no naturally because I am waiting for Bunny.

Went for a quick lunch and did some work. Bunny texted me she's here. She is early. Went down and saw her. First impression: Pretty Girl. When she stood up and came near me, I am almost 1 head taller.

Damn. So petite. Must be tight. I am right.

We had a chat first and a few smokes (She does not smoke). Learnt something about her life. Strong girl to have gone through a lot and yet remains optimistic and full of aspirations.

Showered together. Nice rub down.

We had great sex. So petite. So easy to control. Make you feel like a Stallion because she is so small and so tight and so easy to fill up. I feel like I am 12 inches. 1 round. I seldom go for 2 rounds. Refer to my FR on Dheen.

But at least this time I did 3 positions. Including Doggie. Nice position because I can reach in front and hold on to her boobies without needing to stretch. Feel exactly like a stallion riding a mare.

I need to preserve my energy.

Anyway, I have work to do and the weather sucks. She should go home before rush hour and before it turns dark.

Defintely will try her again next time if time permits. Especially since she stays so near and I ALWAYS stay at the same hotel. Should be easy to arrange for emergency candy.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Just want to share some lobang in Philippines.

Apparently they have a similar sammyboy there.

I got myself registered a few weeks ago and thus I am a newbie there.
What is the webbie address? Got any link for us?
Old 19-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
DKR, usually where do u stay during ur visit? Oh yes.. Be happy to meet for sure
I stayed at Pan Pacific, Malate, the last time. Great choice - walking distance to Chinese restaurants and MBC. Also, across the road is my favourite legit massage parlor.
Old 19-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
You can try asking for her help. U nv know..
Wanted to but... Complications abound.
Old 19-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
What is the webbie address? Got any link for us?
Pls register here: http://pinoypsp.org

Have fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1