The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Merry Sex'Mas

MERRY SEX'MAS TO ALL BROS!

Old 24-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

All I wish for Xmas is to tio 4 D 1st prize. Merry Xmas.
Old 25-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All I wish for Xmas is to tio 4 D 1st prize. Merry Xmas.
TOTO got $7m prize again leh.. if tio liao can have longtime foursome every night for many years..
Old 25-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
TOTO got $7m prize again leh.. if tio liao can have longtime foursome every night for many years..
No need every night... twice a week is enough.
Old 25-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ok went thermae and below is my humble fr

Went at 9pm. Location easy to find, look for the hotel, it's just a staircase down on the right. Do not look for the girls standing outside unless you like lady boys

Upon entry, no one forced me to get any drinks. Ladies were standing ins circle, strength estimated maybe 50? First round, manage to shortlist a few (I am generally more picky). Apparently, ladies not allowed to solicit and only smile at you. I found an extremely skinny girl , said hello, she quoted me 2400, and off we go to hotel. Girl is a 9/10 for me. She claim to be 19,(and look that way) looks barely 40 kg. And for such a pretty young lass to give a long bj, was one of the best experience

I went back again at 2am, took another 24 ye old lady, who quoted 2500. Another great session ( though no blow job)
Bonus: she drove so I saved some money there

Overall feedback : these Are freelancers and I have seen them rejecting older guys. Honestly though if you look decent , it shouldn't be too hard . Will definitely rtf
Old 25-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Yesno,

Even though I'm an old guy, I never got rejected in
Thermae cause I'm a nice and generous guy! Ha ha ha ha ha In Thailand, money talks and shit stinks!
So, to all the old guys don't get intimidated by young guys in Thermae! Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Actually hor, i read somewhere in Thailand sex tourism books where they interview the bar girls and a lot of them (at least who earned enough to choose) would not want to go with farangs...esp those big sized ones or even young and fit ones coz their pricks would be really big and will be really painful for them. for the young farangs, they had encountered a lot of young soldiers on sexcation before and they can go on all night without cumming and it ends up really painful for the bar girls.

so, they prefer to go with japanese and koreans coz theirs is smaller and like they say, "good for business" means if go with asians, can come back to thermae/agg/bars for at least one more round of ST.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

The anecdotal Thai sex tourism books I read are:
Butterfly (Steven Yang)
Thai Touch (Richard Rubacher)

Butterfly is a must-get It tells the mongering of an American Chinese freelance photographer who cheong his way around mostly BKK and Pattaya. His book is more like a collection of his own karma sutra ventures hahaha

Thai Touch touches on the general Thai culture - beliefs, superstitions, sex, attitudes towards farangs etc and is a good read overall for those new to Thailand.

Since I had already finished reading, you can get them from me for $5 each. Let me know!
Old 26-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
juagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, all the price your stated, are for ST? What about LT? Quality better than nana?
Old 26-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
juagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody keen for a drink in bkk? Going solo today til 28th.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kurokami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Am new here. In Chinatown, BKK till Wednesday with family for vacation. Looking to go out and have fun myself tonight and tomorrow night. Can anyone recommended a place for full thai experience please? My budget bout 3k THB. Thanks a lot!

Ps. Am interested in Nuru massage.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Can anyone recommended a place for full thai experience please?
What is a full Thai experience?
Old 26-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
What is a full Thai experience?
As in massage + FJ. Wrong term ke? Sorry 😅
Old 26-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Hi. Am new here. In Chinatown, BKK till Wednesday with family for vacation. Looking to go out and have fun myself tonight and tomorrow night. Can anyone recommended a place for full thai experience please? My budget bout 3k THB. Thanks a lot!

Ps. Am interested in Nuru massage.
U can try Emmanulle MP along Ratchada Rd for Nuru massage.
Chok Dee !
Old 27-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Hi bro! Thanks for the suggestion. If you don't mind, 2 questions I have based on the website. Is it must pay separate for the room and the girls? And the price on the website include everything or just massage? Sorry for the noob questions ya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1