The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 05-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westspider View Post
Today considering between NS and TD. In the end went for TD. Last time always good experience here. But today was disappointing.
Had H**H**.
Massage skills don't have la. Not tantalizing like other ML I tried here before.
Not my type. Eager for money only, no service. Time also never do full.
Ask 120 for HJ with clothes off, I rejected. In the end do HJ for 50. She very mechanical.
Walking out saw A*** in her low cut top. Slapped myself for wasting my time with H. Should book only specific MLs next time.
Looks: 6/10 (similar to photo, but not my type)
Massage: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10 small
GFE: don't have
I agree with you she is money hungry and very fast service. I never went back. No really girlfriend feeling. I missed Angel she was good. Looks wasn't the best but the service pretty good. Waiting for review on Annie & coco :-)
Old 06-04-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
😀 I didn't pay attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
TD next door where you went bah
Old 06-04-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Too much... 50+120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
How much u paid the fj?
Old 06-04-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

50hj 100 bj and 150 to 200 fj exclude entrance fee is consider market rate cos here in sg everything is ex lol, even for this thing, you must balance yourself lo, see like monthly you go how many time, go a lot confirm a lot $$ la, if go only few times 50 to 200 still consider reasonable, if you want cheap cheap either u go GL or neighbourhoods county batam, MY or thai, after all those girl come sg to work also, so market rate not really their choice or fault also, I try to stick to few girl once I find them to my liking that all
Old 06-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Yeah... i know... 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
50hj 100 bj and 150 to 200 fj exclude entrance fee is consider market rate cos here in sg everything is ex lol, even for this thing, you must balance yourself lo, see like monthly you go how many time, go a lot confirm a lot $$ la, if go only few times 50 to 200 still consider reasonable, if you want cheap cheap either u go GL or neighbourhoods county batam, MY or thai, after all those girl come sg to work also, so market rate not really their choice or fault also, I try to stick to few girl once I find them to my liking that all
Old 06-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
this guy posted a video on Youtube, walking around Tanjong Pagar:

quite recent, in Jan only. Reading the comments, got one guy got his face posted as the thumbnail and complained.

be careful not to get filmed
wah koaz... you go see his channel, basically he is trying to expose MP in every part of Sillypore
Old 06-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
this guy posted a video on Youtube, walking around Tanjong Pagar:

quite recent, in Jan only. Reading the comments, got one guy got his face posted as the thumbnail and complained.

be careful not to get filmed
Walao this guy siao huh, do YouTube somemore, rịp sia
Old 06-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Some ppl so damn free got no other better things to do and disturb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
wah koaz... you go see his channel, basically he is trying to expose MP in every part of Sillypore
Old 06-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3690 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
he asked for polis to do spot check and gave them which level..
worse is some people faces video inside
Old 07-04-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

this one is commissioned one lah. undercover. Where got eat full no shit go do this kind of thing
Old 08-04-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the "New Spa massage" spa?
The 2 Viet ML looks good.
Old 08-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Anyone tried the "xxx" spa?
The 2 Viet ML looks good.
I tried Lxxxx, PSed got to discount a bit, she is very young and green,

gq ok, I had a good time but never RTM
---------------------------
Old 08-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just got to know that DD from TD has RTV. Had one of the best experiences there with her. Any other recommendations that can match DD pls pm me. Kamsia
Old 09-04-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
this one is commissioned one lah. undercover. Where got eat full no shit go do this kind of thing
Even though also don’t spoil market ma, always got this kind of ppl, if really tio anything , no playground liao

Last edited by Xiaodidi82; 09-04-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
bro u never hear before stomp ah? inside full of people like him...

some people like when people think they sibei ehsai... like attention... u listen to him talk u agar agar know he is what pattern liao...

sooner or later will kenna whack... i hope someone can put on you tube also...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1