The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 07-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kozine86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
The aircon is really a killer...
Just don't get sick bro!
Old 07-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IssaqDheen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingo930 View Post
For the current 3 ladies in doa, I can confirm all are alike in the pics. Booked Seven last week saw all 3 of them. Seven look around 85% similar, but the bonk was below average. Not a hardworking lady. But I can't say for the other 2.
Lol okt recommended seven when i inquired. Told me best service. Damn, i miss the steady okts like the dude who ran angels aura. RIP bro
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR: Minnie from Teeruk Lover

Took Minnie today and promised her to write FR.

Looks-wise she is the closest to the first pic. She is pretty with a sweet smile, but a little bit self-conscious about her body. Can confirm what the other bros mentioned - she's friendly and very hardworking. Will shower with you and carefully help you wash everywhere.

I was quite tired during the session, but she never complained at all and was very accommodating to all my requests.

Overall, she's cute, works hard and has good GFE. OKT also polite and prompt in his replies. It was a good experience.

RTF: Yes
Old 07-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Late Fr for Money Doll88.

Looks:6.5/10
Body: 8/10 Good figure , meat at right places like the other bro mentioned
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Normal,Focus on head,Hands-free, Long time, 1x CIM
Frenching :9/10 DFK wild type.
Fj: 8.5/10 Rides and grinds hard -my thighs got red from it.Good stamina and down for multiple positions.
GFE and Attitude : 8/10 FWB type ,Can speak OK english and chinese. i can speak nid noi thai so we clicked good. She watches anime so we were discussing about it in between shots.

Rtf: Yes

Sorry for the cheesy FR bros :/.. Do support her
Old 07-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Doll already blacklist by me for fake info and photos.
I agree Doll88 information and pictures are not accurate as I booked Rain from this stable and was very disappointed.
Can refer to my FR for further details.
Suddenly OKT dropped this FL price to $120.
This is my second bad experience with this stable and I'm never going back.
OKT can never fault me for not going this stable a second chance.
Jayda is another FL which the OKT lied.
Advertised as 24 but she looks more like 34.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 11
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I agree Doll88 information and pictures are not accurate as I booked Rain from this stable and was very disappointed.
Can refer to my FR for further details.
Suddenly OKT dropped this FL price to $120.
This is my second bad experience with this stable and I'm never going back.
OKT can never fault me for not going this stable a second chance.

This I can concur. BKK gems and Doll88 have been blacklisted by me. Don't post accurate pics and honest FR
Old 07-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

To be fair, okt didn't lie when I ask about enhanced or natural boobs.
I didn't on as I don't take enhanced boobs.

Most fl lie about their age.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 15
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

quick FR for Jane.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=689941

Fairer than usual thai. sharp features, enhanced b00bs.
English is ok can comms.
Central location.
Had a good session, CIM x1, FJ x1... can consider to RTF.
only point to improve is really eye contact during BBBJ
Old 07-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozine86 View Post
Just don't get sick bro!
Bro u think too much
Old 07-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Most fl lie about their age.
Most of the time it's the ads that put a younger age. Who'd take it seriously anyway? The ladies if u ask them will usually state an older age like 5 yr older. Except if they are above 30, then die die won't admit.

If they ask you abt your age then you say?
Old 07-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Age not so important la. Important they take good care of their complexion, looks presentable and service good. Some FL real age young, but look old, some FL age old, but look young. So you want bonk young but look old?
Old 07-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Any OKT here can do us a favour and bring back JUDI from Angels Aura.

Havent try her then stable got busted.

Lucky AWA from rolly turned out to be a great gamble.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

had a fetish for short hair gal and recently tried up doll88 Tammy.Look quite close to picture with big pair of NATURAL and yes i mean real boobs(nowadays 99.9% of thai gals are enhanced!!!)Very slutish gal who love to fuck,keep showing me her pussy but i dun like to fuck gals ..Only like to spray gals in the mouth haha!BBBj is ok nothing to shout abt but have a nice spray with her lying down ,opening her mouth!!!~~Overall quite a nice cim only thing is she is abit baba.Good for those who wana ramp her hard from behind.Thx bro for the fast arrangement!Cheers
Old 07-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
This I can concur. BKK gems and Doll88 have been blacklisted by me. Don't post accurate pics and honest FR
So far on the numerous times that I had took from Bkgems, TRL, Paradise(Previously), they had all been using real pics. From the way I see currently u are constantly ranting on his girl almost everyday lol. Really makes one wonder why? If u refer to AMY which u asking all bros to see your old post, why have to bring it up on her over and over again? Makes one really think u are trying to slam that girl or stable. I think u need to see consistence of the stable. If at first u don't get a right one, try again. If still can't then banned that stable like in your case u banned Bkgems and Doll88 but who cares? Most recent I took from Bkgems are BiBi and Cherry and seriously if u said 'hired Fr writers' wow its a great insult seriously. If u never get to try them that's really too bad. They are worth the great bonk title for sure.

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17170544

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17257826

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17305705

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17308786

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17313742

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17316330

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17320221

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17322465

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...=#post17325779

Coz its amazing how u can always rant on the same stable and same girl lol. Maybe more I just nothing to do do a simple search and I think 1 of the first time that I saw this happening in my VERY FEW years of bonking.

If its something between u and the girl which sometimes can happen, talk to the girl.
If its something between u and the stable, talk to the stable or just ban coz by now everyone knows Bro Outlier is anti-Bkgems or the other way round who knows coz u mentioned u booked and he cancelled lol.
Keep your ranting in your pocket bro coz this is really call a Good Bonk thread bro.

Cheers. Peace.
And I will still be bonking Doll88 and Bkgems girls. No doubt about it
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 07-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Most of the time it's the ads that put a younger age. Who'd take it seriously anyway? The ladies if u ask them will usually state an older age like 5 yr older. Except if they are above 30, then die die won't admit.

If they ask you abt your age then you say?
Lol just give them simple respect and treat them as the age as advertised then u bonk wont feel bad. They will treat u as always 21yo handsome as long your wallet is handsome as well
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1