The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FRs from Internationalsexguide - Melbourne

Thought this was a pretty good summary on RnTs so I'm posting it here for the benefit others. FR by SirPsychoSexy from internationalsexguide.com

----------
Footscray review

Hello, All.

I've been chasing the rnt in Melbourne for last 10 years. Most of my searches has been done in Footscray and CBD, with one visit to Carlton. Here are my findings.

Tiffanys run by Annie.

Everybody knows about this one, I've had same experiences as everybody. Being walked in on, sitting with Annie, hearing what's going on in next 'room', etc. I never got FS there, but never pursued it either. Lucy was my favourite, as she had the nice soft body I like, and gave great DFK. Annie is running place on Eliz apt, but I haven't been there. Sounds like some of the same girls are there.

M&J Carlton.

I went there once, and got std half hour for $50 or $60. Wasn't full nude, but did pull up / down for play while she tugged. From sounds of guy next door, FS may be on the offer with some girls. Don't remember girls name. Wasn't that memorable for trip out of the city.

M&J Footscray.

This has been my favourite for past year or so. I met some girls who would offer extras, but it was after becoming regular and with some persuasion.

Rebecca / Jessie Thurs / Fri.

She's the manager on those days, and doesn't normally do massage. But did 1st time bc girl I had wouldn't do the HJ. For $20, she did nude HJ. She's shaved which isn't my cup of tea. After become regular or hers, I could play with her pussy and give her pleasure while she played with me. She was most accommodating. She did offer FS for $50 extra ($90 total) after a number of times with her. But you need to BYO.

Diana.

I met Diana when Jessie wasn't avail. Like Jessie, she's older than regular girls. 30's. So understood the score. I payed her $70 / half for DFK, pussy play, DATY, and BBBJ. After a few goes with her, I got FS for $90 once. However, she's not there any longer. She may work out of Carlton M&J on weekends.

Joanna Tues / Wed.

Joanna is again a bit older, and more comely. She was happy for extra play. DFK, DATY, BBBJ for $70, but no FS, even with extra incentive.

Younger girls are on option there, but may not give extras. Jessie told one of them for me, but she said HJ for $60, and girl stayed clothed. I've been in there on Sat before for young girl, and got HJ, but clothed for $50.

So HJ definitely on offer. Other services, maybe if you get lucky.

Moore St Footscray. Don't know name of it.

1st time I went was Sat, and older woman on offer. She offered HJ for $10 extra, with tits on show.

Arrid Tues & Thurs.

Young, very cute Japanese girl. She started in early December, and her naivete is on show. She does about 15 mins massage, doing what she can think of, then asks if you want special massage. You flip and she gives a great HJ. Really focuses on it, slow, loving strokes. I've asked for nude or at least to see. 1st time she was on period. 2nd time, it was no for some other reason. But she did allow fondling of her tits (small) , and great ass. She didn't like pussy play at all, but does have the softest pubes. Would be delicious to taste. There's no lead up to the flip. No cheeky hands or ass play. Just straight question. She's popular, so best to call ahead.

European CBD.

There used to be a place in CBD. Near Russell and Bourke, upstairs from Hungry Jacks. That had nice european girls on offer. It was $80 for nude. All were shaved, but some of the most sensual massages there. Some French student, hmmmm, magnificent! Not sure if they're still in business. Went by there recently, but can't tell.

TechnoPark Dr, Williamstown.

Annie.

I've been there once, and was offered nude massage for $60 / half hour without any bartering. And it wasn't the std massage, but very sensual. She was beautiful, but didn't allow much touching. None above her pussy hair, and tits, but no nipples. FS offered there, starting at $70/15 mins. Other prices / times avail. She was up front that it's on offer, but up to girl if she wants to offer it to you.

Off to Lotus tonight. Thanks for all the help guys!
----------

I'll probably follow up on some of his recommendations and come back with some of my own FRs.
Old 28-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
Hey Bro PocketRocket, when I last saw her about a year ago, definitely no tatoo...

Thanks heaps for the FR mateee Good man!!! Btw, does she do DFK too?
Old 28-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just like to ask how does it work over here? Is it the same back home as in 150/2/2?? Sorry as new to aussie life....haha
Old 29-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by litbour View Post
Just like to ask how does it work over here? Is it the same back home as in 150/2/2?? Sorry as new to aussie life....haha
Lol Bro u wish hahahaha.

Here charge by timing.

Usually 30 mins one shot
45 mins one shot but may be 2 if u are a regular and the girl likes u.
1hr 2 shots...but then again if u suay then one shot lor.
Old 30-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by litbour View Post

Welcome to Melbourneee...Hope we will start to see some FR from ya my friend
Old 30-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
th3mgoroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi All Bros,

A little FR from yesterday.

I have a great session late yesterday nite wif "Shuji". But i'm not sure is she the one that bro pocketrocket n bro vgmail are looking for.

Here is the FR.

Venue: Candy Club

Damage: $240/60 mins

Name: Shuji (i think is a Korean name)

Hair: Korean style dyed n extension

Pussy: clean shaven (very nice)

Face: 5.5/10 (IMHO dun hav those CFM look)

Body: Meaty but not plump (tattoo at side of her body from chamber to waist on the left)

Breasts: 35-36D (.)(.) (very bad with measurement but she told me natural D)

Skin: Not bad but not the "tofu" type

Oral: BBBJ (during shower n again b4 capping)

Sex: 8/10 (started wif a back catbath n AR.....i need to stop her cause feel funny when she poke her tongue in.....then turnover n lick my front n continue wif a BBBJ. No rush very accommodating. Then is my turn to play heheheh.....start fondling and licking her (.)(.) cann't get enough of this "D cup" then continue with sucking her hard nipple n caressing. Never understand why everytime when my tongue is busy wif tits my finger will go south n just can stop rubbing her clit softly. Continue my licking towards the love hole.....surprise that she dun stop me (cause normally first time booking is pretty SOP n extra like this is mainly for her regulars).....hohohhohhoh green lite.....here come my little naughty bullet that no women can resist its vibes. One hand wif the bullet at her clit n another hand wif a finger in her cunt rubbing the "Missy G".....is flooded wif love juice. i can c how much she enjoying it wif those soft moans n shivering. beg for more.....DATY supper time but only on the outer rim cause my bullet n finger still there.....she came. but i won't let her go off easy.....i gently rub n tap my didi at the cave entrance asking for permission but silly me is already wide open welcoming my embarkment.....slowly i enter my didi but not all then pull it out n in n out n in untill she hug me tight, grab my ass n lock me wif both her legs so she can devour n take it all in.....i can feel her love hole squeezing my didi (if u like those adventurous movie there always hav this wall compress n vacuum) i can feel my didi is choking n i know now is the rite time to give her a deep thrust a fast n furious.....i wanted to change to doggy but cann't really move she hug me very tight n grabbed my arm till u can c the marks.....turn on the "NOS" n exploded in a minute)

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 10/10 (lots of DFK.....beside my "private pocket" i had never finish in 1 position but still wif a smiley face)

RFT: Maybe not (not my cup of tea)

Overall Service: 8/10

Extra Note: She off on Sunday.

Hope y'all will like this.

BTW.....any bro know where can i get some good malay or indian? Been searching for quite awhile.

Thanx
Old 30-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3mgoroth View Post
I have a great session late yesterday nite wif "Shuji".

One hand wif the bullet at her clit
Thanks for the FR bro, but I'm curious, what is "bullet"??
Old 30-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
th3mgoroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clitoris Vibrator
Old 30-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Clitoris Vibrator
Ha! I was wondering that myself too.

Btw, she wasn't da same Shuji
Old 30-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Welcome to Melbourneee...Hope we will start to see some FR from ya my friend
Haha thanks~~ hope i will get the chances as i will be here only till aug before going back to SG and been having a tiring work schedule after moving all my belonging interstate from SA...
Old 31-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi All Bros,

A little FR from yesterday.

I have a great session late yesterday nite wif "Shuji". But i'm not sure is she the one that bro pocketrocket n bro vgmail are looking for.

Here is the FR.

Venue: Candy Club

Damage: $240/60 mins

Name: Shuji (i think is a Korean name)

Hair: Korean style dyed n extension

Pussy: clean shaven (very nice)

Face: 5.5/10 (IMHO dun hav those CFM look)

Body: Meaty but not plump (tattoo at side of her body from chamber to waist on the left)

Breasts: 35-36D (.)(.) (very bad with measurement but she told me natural D)

Skin: Not bad but not the "tofu" type

Oral: BBBJ (during shower n again b4 capping)

Sex: 8/10 (started wif a back catbath n AR.....i need to stop her cause feel funny when she poke her tongue in.....then turnover n lick my front n continue wif a BBBJ. No rush very accommodating. Then is my turn to play heheheh.....start fondling and licking her (.)(.) cann't get enough of this "D cup" then continue with sucking her hard nipple n caressing. Never understand why everytime when my tongue is busy wif tits my finger will go south n just can stop rubbing her clit softly. Continue my licking towards the love hole.....surprise that she dun stop me (cause normally first time booking is pretty SOP n extra like this is mainly for her regulars).....hohohhohhoh green lite.....here come my little naughty bullet that no women can resist its vibes. One hand wif the bullet at her clit n another hand wif a finger in her cunt rubbing the "Missy G".....is flooded wif love juice. i can c how much she enjoying it wif those soft moans n shivering. beg for more.....DATY supper time but only on the outer rim cause my bullet n finger still there.....she came. but i won't let her go off easy.....i gently rub n tap my didi at the cave entrance asking for permission but silly me is already wide open welcoming my embarkment.....slowly i enter my didi but not all then pull it out n in n out n in untill she hug me tight, grab my ass n lock me wif both her legs so she can devour n take it all in.....i can feel her love hole squeezing my didi (if u like those adventurous movie there always hav this wall compress n vacuum) i can feel my didi is choking n i know now is the rite time to give her a deep thrust a fast n furious.....i wanted to change to doggy but cann't really move she hug me very tight n grabbed my arm till u can c the marks.....turn on the "NOS" n exploded in a minute)

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 10/10 (lots of DFK.....beside my "private pocket" i had never finish in 1 position but still wif a smiley face)

RFT: Maybe not (not my cup of tea)

Overall Service: 8/10

Extra Note: She off on Sunday.

Hope y'all will like this.

BTW.....any bro know where can i get some good malay or indian? Been searching for quite awhile.

Thanx
Nice review bro

Any other Korean or non-korean on offers? and what are the rates if you can recall.
Old 31-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone seen Aya at tope street recently??

I phoned today to see if she was in & the papasan was a little clueless.

I had her in late December & had a great time. Any info is much appreciated ~
Old 31-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscanman View Post
Has anyone seen Aya at tope street recently??
She went back to Korea for holidays
Old 31-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you ^
Old 02-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster