The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Any bro encounter this with OKT before

Book a timing with OKT and had aready say 'ok confirm' but after 20 minutes i reply him back again 'ok confirm' as he ask me anyway confirm slot ? But then he gave my slot to another man who put the same timing as me.

What OKT say is that i have to double confirm with him so that he can give me this slot but is just because i late double confirm with him then he give my slot to other customer.

Well.. I believe some bro have encounter the same issue as me
Old 10-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
colt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post

Book a timing with OKT and had aready say 'ok confirm' but after 20 minutes i reply him back again 'ok confirm' as he ask me anyway confirm slot ? But then he gave my slot to another man who put the same timing as me.

What OKT say is that i have to double confirm with him so that he can give me this slot but is just because i late double confirm with him then he give my slot to other customer.

I think it is quite common that most OKT will ask you again to double confirm to confirm your slot. For me to confirm that my slot is confirm with OKT is after OKT have send out the instruction detail of my slot and from there I can confirm my slot is confirm.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt77 View Post
I think it is quite common that most OKT will ask you again to double confirm to confirm your slot. For me to confirm that my slot is confirm with OKT is after OKT have send out the instruction detail of my slot and from there I can confirm my slot is confirm.
Well.. then mean is not my luck that i reply late to double confirm and also not my luck within 15min there is another customer intercep my timing.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Fieldreport for Money

Stable Doll88

Movie Film:
Money start to catbath and went down to my butthole
and next to 2ic after that to my littie small didi,Spent a good 10 mins on that area..

My first shot came fast due i had too much sensation in my sensitive spot and i came bbbj & cim on her..

Money have a very fair skin tone those Typical chiang mai girl skin & Smooth..

2nd shot almost blew my nut as money stroked my dick while rimming my ass. So i stopped her because i already know i cant really last long is really shoik on that sensitive area..

As i turn her over and frenched and my turn to return the favour..

Money took out a safety heltmer and ripped off as her pussy got soaking wet, we hug each other and roll over and started to ride me in cowgirl & doggie until my little army camp mate is release for book out..

RTF - Probably no, because the legend lesbian tarma Alise & honey is back..
Old 10-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well.. then mean is not my luck that i reply late to double confirm and also not my luck within 15min there is another customer intercep my timing.
I did have this problem before, if okt did not send us any booking detail of the girl that mean your booking is not confirmed.
Is good that you text the okt again for the address of the girl.
Maybe is not our luck on that day.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 23
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

as per what other bros mentioned, me too also does the double confirm and what i mean by the confirmation would be the detail to destination.

anyway i do also encounter double confirm with details sent by okt, went down early and waited. finally okt get back to me that girl went out with no others available.

Last edited by kang_kang; 11-05-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MySt3ry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySt3ry View Post
APPLE from TheRegentLust
This pretty girl really need to try, i love her body and her face.
until now i still can thinking of her sexy face.
Too bad her price is too expensive, have to wait for my next commission then can rtf her and had a best fuck.
highly recommend
Have my short FR for this stable and girl also get to zap
Old 10-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Mickey from RP? Looks pretty and busty

https://sammyboy.online/showt...6#post17328936
Old 10-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
Anyone tried Mickey from RP? Looks pretty and busty

https://sammyboy.online/showt...6#post17328936
I bonking her later. Hope it turn up to be good
Old 10-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pls FR! keen to know if she has a big ass LOL
Old 10-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: Great Bonks

FR For Miso of BankokGems.

Location : There's a bus stop nearby and ample parking too but may be a bit far for those using public transport unless you know your way there.

Looks : WYSIWYG. As Bro Limzbro said "HOT FAIR MINAH".

Body : Slim not skinny. Meat in the right places. Boobs are a C cup. Couldn't tell if it was natural or not but the perkiness and softness made me not care. Just look at the GIF. Damned sexy.

Wow. Just, wow. From the moment she greeted me in a white lingerie, her GFE was damned high, treating me just like a returning BF. Served water and did some small talk. Just looking at her gave me a hard on. She playfully asked if "he" wanted to come out and play. Stripped off, and she gave a few playful licks before we entered the shower.

Even in the shower GFE is still going strong. We DFK as she grinded herself with my lil bro in between her thighs. Proceeded to lick me all the way down before giving what I can say is one of the best BBJ I've ever had. Didn't want to end first shot so fast had to stop myself but she kept on sucking. Managed to 'survive' barely before drying ourselves off and proceeding to the bed.

Practically led me by my dick to the bed, where the BBJ continued. Asked her to lie down before servicing her. Pussy is shaved and well taken care of. Easily wet. Caps on and proceeded to pound her missionary. Moans were great. Perhaps she has kegel exercises or something cause i can tell you, it felt like her pussy was alive massaging my dick. First shot done and proceeded to lie down.

She offered a massage while laying next to each other. Kept playfully teasing me and next thing I know i was ready. Skipped the massage. Deepthroated me again. This time she paid attention to the balls and did some rather good AR. Capped again and she grinded me in cowgirl, all while maintaining eye contact. Claimed to have cummed several time while doing that, so she couldn't move anymore. Damned cute when she said that.

Swung her around and started pounding her in Doggy position. Felt it coming, and wanting a CIM, i pulled out, ripping the CD off with my hand. Seemed to know what I wanted, as she turned and started sucking. Facefucked her until climax, holding her head down. Kinda sorry about that, she gagged and later said she almost threw up.

Not a time watcher. Even though I ended damned early, still offered a massage and cuddled till en of time slot, talking about anything and everything. Command of English is good too, though might not be able to catch some words due to accent. Says she loves a good beer. Those who can handle liquor, I recommend to bring a few to drink with her. Who knows, she might give you a better service than I got, which was already pretty damned excellent to me.

Those who want a commando aggresive girl, yet can still submit to you when needed, this is it. Felt sad I only paid 160. First time I scolded myself for not bringing extra.

As a great and wise man once said.
One man's meat may be another man's poison.
And as always, don't let you little head do ALL the thinking.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 10-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hoolala is Cool - loads of Potential

Which stable allow overnight outcall?
Old 10-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ynwa9696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she slim type? Or meaty?
Old 10-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Serizawa22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
FR FOR PINKY! (BKG)
Cant believe Bros that took never write.
Confirm hiding her.

I keep it very very short coz I am working now haha.

Looks: SuperStar. My type of Vegatable. Sweet young thing cute and pretty. Very Fair-Skin as well.
Body: Slim slender. Boobs at most B. Proportion for her body. Total ok with it.
Frenching: Yes. Like Frenching girlfriend. Sweet and a bit shy type.
BBBJ: No braces. Slow and sexy. Seductive eyes and smile looking at u when BBBJ.
CIM: My second shot CIM. She took it with lots of giggle. Very nice.
FJ: TIGHT TIGHT. Trimmed pussy not baby shaved.
GFE: English good, cuddle and can chit chat a lot and lots of laughter so really relaxed down.
RTF: Every other day heehee

She said she don't have much customer. I tell her haha her photo cannot make it. She have so many nice one bro jerry never post. I tell her I post for her. Taken on the spot for the top 2 and the red one she send me. Already send the one I took to bro jerry hope he update and boost her sales if not she wont stay long then sianzz. Really chio bu. She is those like Poly student innocent naïve type. My super type of cai!

I never write a FR before so i borrow this bro post about pinky! Bro Jerry pm me so i promise to write fr for her.
Everything about this lady already said above, this lady is tip top comes to service. If you build the up chemistry you gonna get what you want. The session was intense! Lol! You guys gotta try what else i can said.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Let's talk about Miso of BankokGems
Lovely eyes, foxy looks,sexy and sensual. A chatty lady and friendly easy going girl.

Face: 8.5
Pretty close to the pix as advertised.

Body: 8
C boobies with soft meat milk don't see any scare on it.

BbbJ: 8.5
She really knows how to work around your lil bro.

Painting:
She loves to be painted and enjoys its. Pussy shaved. Gets wet easily and horny when you get the right spot there. Lots of love juice..no smell at all.

FJ: 9
I grabbed her ass and pumped upwards into that wet pussy of her's. Open to various positions, after fully satisfying herself with the ride. We got into missionary, doggie. Her moans soft yet sexy had a great fuck job.

Overall:
Good experience and well worth the vit M on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1