The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 30-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
when i in tokyo i do not think about the money, think of all those singaporean who have money but unable to get same experience. now that is sad. the only problem i have is, unable to take the punishment, cause i have one per day, my ass really red hot after a few days. money? you could be death in traffic accident next day or die in months because of cancer.
Bro ydgduo, I have the same problem as you. After a hard session, I take up to one week to recover fully. I have tried having a second session during my recovery phase but could not enjoy myself as much. I guess it is our body's way of telling us to slow down.

Life is short and unpredictable. We should treasure the moments we have.
Old 30-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
I just got back this week so I need some time.

Your photos did not show up in the post.

Anyway I had a fantastic trip. I mixed things up and along with La Siora and Venus, I tried some delivery health girls that had experience in fetish. A little bit less expensive but more touch(including blowjobs, deep kissing, and sex if I was willing to pay 5000 yen extra) . My Japanese speaking ability greatly helped in these adventures as very few Japanese DH girls speak English. More and more places are opening up to foreigners because of intense competition among clubs and the economy. 5 or so years ago it was not like this.
You really can get just about anything now in Japan. It is a buyer's market.
Too bad the yen is so damn strong now though.

Did not get a chance to go back to SM club or try Sweet Devil( they got some hot new Mistresses there) but I am still very satisfied.

I gotta say Tokyo is the best city on the planet for BDSM and fetish play now with the most beautiful, feminine, and skilled girls/players. The price you pay to play is so worth it when compared to the crap and sex negative attitudes in a place like the US.
Even Germany with it's vast SM/Fetish scene is behind Japan.
The only advantage Germany has is it's dungeons. But for me the most important thing is the Mistress.
What good is a large dungeon if the Mistress you are with does not turn you on?
And just about any Japanese Mistress gets me excited.
Bro calbts, thanks for sharing your FRs with us. If I have the opportunity to go Japan, I am sure I will go crazy with the choices.
Old 30-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Re: Buddy Pleae give me advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshui View Post
The session rate with Two Professional Mistresses.:
The session for 1 hour the tribute is 280 SGD.
The session for 90 min the tribute is 370 SGD.
The session for 2 hour the tribute is 450 SGD.

Mistress Jasmine and Nikki from Thaidomina team.

Pls give me some advice about whether it is worth to serve mistress from thai
in singapore or not ? ofcos the rate is a not cheap , but less time ~

Feb i going to visit BKK very soon , i am quite confuse whether i should book
the time with mistress or not .
2 hour session in Hotel , izzit too rush ? they say 1 hour also can ~

i using the same damage , when i go thai , i can serve mistress 6 hour !!

so Brother , pls give me some opinion ~
i am appreciate all the Senior in BDSM here hehehe !!
Bro danshui, since you are going BKK in February, it is better you engage them directly. Based on my experience with Thaidomina, I think both yourself and the Mistresses will enjoy more in BKK.

Interestingly, their rates for Singapore remain the same. Their website has been revamped so bros who are interested might like to check it out:

www.thaidomina.com
Old 30-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I do still have to watch my expenditure, but I figured I hardly have the chance to pass through Tokyo so I had to maximise my time there.

At least I didn't pass up any chances - in fact I tried to arrange for a session on a previous trip but she was on holiday during the week I was there. Oh well...
Bro Schrodinger, glad to hear you had fun in Tokyo!
Old 30-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

mistress bigyoku is one of the most beautiful ladies I have seen in my entire life! Model, actress quality

Actually if I had the chance to serve her, I am also worried I cannot control myself. Eg touch her where I am not suppose to touch or without permission and then get punished even harder !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
me too, in fact i was offer her service when she just join, without photo, i said no, next time i go to japan, she was gone, kick myself for saying no. there was once in her career, her photo became uncensor, god she is beautiful. i also miss the young tamaki, what a miss too. sometime these mistress meet rich client and they went off with them, away from japan. if i am rich, i also get one of la siora mistress for wifey.

my fav in la siora is Mao.

This year a lot of people here go to japan hur. make other jealous? i miss s&m in tokyo ever since i left the place a few months ago. but no chance in near future. sad.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I served Mistress Bigyoku a few times and yes she was beautiful, spoke some English, and what legs!!!

Here is a gift for all you guys - a gallery of all my saved web photos of her - some uncensored. Enjoy -
http://imgbox.com/g/KevaNQSVrV
Old 30-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Holy fuck. I need to go office toilet cubicle to PCC to the pics now !

She is really beautiful with all the Jap features !

Quote:
I served Mistress Bigyoku a few times and yes she was beautiful, spoke some English, and what legs!!!

Here is a gift for all you guys - a gallery of all my saved web photos of her - some uncensored. Enjoy -
http://imgbox.com/g/KevaNQSVrV
Old 30-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yesterday I had a great session with Kathy. FR will be soon. .
Old 30-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a bit of free time and contacted Mistress Kelly from Tangbohusg. She has some experience and her plus point is that she's very open and has a great attitude towards having fun. On the flipside she's not my type in terms of looks and body - chubby and a trifle too mature for me. She looks older than Sin Cee Cee, just for a frame of reference. Chubbier as well.

Overall, satisfactory but very unlikely to RTS. Wonder if the other three from Tangbohusg are any better.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I too contacted Mistress Kelly from Tangbohusg. However I was greatly disappointed. She looks so different from the photo on website. Instead of being slim, she is overweight. Besides she knew nothing about SM. I cannot help but feel cheated. I now don't believe in Tangbohusg's girls.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

When I first heard about TANGBOHUSG and his girls dou dou, kelly and jessie. I cannot believe this, however I am no commando hence awaited for FR. CAlled all 4 girls and they sounded old and horse voice, i am trying to avoid being disappointed, this whole deal has left me to wonder if they really are sm mistress or "over the hill" sort of WL trying to strike a fast buck on sm punters like ourselves and capitolising on the fact that there is scarsity. We become willing victims of a scam.

I.e. MILF= Massage and bang
SYT= Bang
Fat GMILF = BDSM etc... etc

Sigh.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had already tempered my expectations with regard to the 'pic' of Mistress Kelly - it looked too much like studio photo to be genuine. So in that sense I wasn't really as disappointed.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
....wonder if they really are sm mistress or "over the hill" sort of WL trying to strike a fast buck on sm punters like ourselves and capitolising on the fact that there is scarsity. We become willing victims of a scam.

I.e. MILF= Massage and bang
SYT= Bang
Fat GMILF = BDSM etc... etc

Sigh.
一分钱,一分货.

There has really only been one case of a real value-for-money PRC lady who provided BDSM services. Too bad I was only able to engage her once before she went back a couple of years back. 100 bucks for domination and finishing off with sex is really unheard of.

In my experience, the real PRC pros in China generally have day jobs and only moonlight as dommes. Hence it's unlikely that you will see them 'imported' to Sg.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even Germany with it's vast SM/Fetish scene is behind Japan.
The only advantage Germany has is it's dungeons. But for me the most important thing is the Mistress.
you have to right click the ? sign of those photo and open it in new windows

Dun even talk about germany, the doms are old, fat and ugly, or all three.

stupid country for BDSM.who want pay these type of women for s&m. silly.
Old 31-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
mistress bigyoku is one of the most beautiful ladies I have seen in my entire life! Model, actress quality

Actually if I had the chance to serve her, I am also worried I cannot control myself. Eg touch her where I am not suppose to touch or without permission and then get punished even harder !
i choose another mistress from la siora, which was not nice session, all because there was no proper photos on the web and she was new. normally new mistress are not too good. what a big mistake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1