The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: View of neighbour's wife

Sounds good. Please do continue!
Old 14-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LaBaDingDong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting!!
Old 14-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

还有没有...
Old 14-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
up and away deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next morning, I wanted my morning " fix " so I left earlier than usual.

"hi Kay "

"morning... Hey, I just got my nespresso up and running......"
(Hmmm, I 'got something of mine up too, .... peaches)

"Let me offer you a cup to try now before you make your dash to work..?"
(you can offer me more than a cup ... I can't help thinking to myself....I estimate she's at least a 34 cupper, those perky nipples provoking these thoughts in my head , giving me a morning heads up !)

" Sure, thanks, can I come....in " ( oh , do I want too,... Badly)

She realized her metal grille wAs locked, she went to pick up her keys from her coffee table,....more bending and pajamas scrunching up over her hip...

She came to unlock the grille, she was more petite than I thought as I looked down her cotton top..

She spun round to head back to her dining area , more eager to try out her new toy. Her back revealed Panties hugging her peaches today, visible through her nightshirt with lacy trims.

"here......try this !" she turned around...to soon,

I was wet again and this time, so was she.....we were both wet ..with freshly made coffee from a nespresso spilled from a tiny cup as I came up to closely and too quickly behind her.

"aarrrh... Oh no, I got to changed out of this , this coffee's black and my slip ....... Sorryyyy, I won't be a minute..."

She put the cup down and half skipped to a room, slamming the door but the door got caught in a hanger hanging on the door, so the door didn't shut tight but bounced a little, leaving it ajar, she didn't realize this as her back was to me a she slipped her night shirt over her head,... I saw her naked back with her peach underwear... She turned to walk to her cupboard , now I have the side view, the proud breast lifting it's pink nipple as she sighed in frustration, she turned to the door, first in puzzlement, then embarrassmen before she rushed towards the door. I sucked in the full view of her front now, those breasts inviting me ....

As she moved towards her door, I cannot help myself any more but made my way towers that same door. I grabbed the knob, held it firmly and she froze, sucking in her breath, heaving her pale breasts... Nipples throbbing slightly.

My mouth was dry. Her eyes met mine, not a moment go be lost, I pushed the door slightly, she didn't stop me, My other hand reached for her face which is still looked stunned.

"you...you got to take off that shirt...I mean..I mean...I mean...oh no, I know what this sounds like ....but, what I mean to say is it's got coffee on it" her hand to her mouth , half in embarSsment, half giggling at the suggestion... Forgetting about her own nakedness...

"you do it," I suggested hoarsely..taking in her pale skin which rippled her breasts when she half giggled. I didn't wait for her, I moved my hand down to her shoulder, down to caress one nipple... I bent down to suck it, tongue flicking it back and fro in my mouth....the other hand sliding down the side of her body. She didn't fight me off, I sensed her body slowly relaxing somehow. I caressed her side again and again with my finger tips, letting my fingers roam her savory skin slowly to seduce her, relax her. Still no resistance from her...

My mouth cannot get enough of her, I sucked her breast, she took in a breath, stunned by my quick entrance to her room, this act, then breathed out, moaning slightly " but the front door is open?". The thought thrilled me and also worried me, what if other people looked into the living room too, even though we are in her room. Partly i was too engrossed , partly I didn't want her to go and close the door in case she changed her mind....

one finger travelled down down down and slipped into the leg of her panty, gently probing her warmness, she is getting wet. The finger goes in and circles her, she moans and forgets the front door. She lifts one leg up as she leans on her cupboard , my whole finger is inside her now, my palm supporting her wholesome peaches.

She shuddering, breasts shaking as I carressed her clit more. ...I had one finger hovering near her anal hole, at first, moving over slightly left to right, then slowly rubbing its entrance. I took out my finger from her clit, she gasped , her mouth wide open at the suddenness of the stop.

Then She slid down, down, down in front of me, lower, lower, I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants for her waiting mouth and pinky tongue darting out to received my hardness. she didn't put the whole hardness in her mouth immediately, she teased the wet hard tip, dripping wet with her flicking tongue. She licked along the length of my hardness , I pushed myself over her mouth and after a few attempts, she opened her mouth wide to receive me. I pushed hard into the back of her mouth and withdrew , then shoved deep into her waiting mouth again, thrusting on, as her lips slided along the length of my hard cock. After a few pumps, I came fast, my semen over her lips, down her lips, down her chin, her eyes were closed. She swallowed.

Then ,

"Guess I won't be needing my morning coffee" she blurted out, half swallowing, half choking. It's her witty and funny moments like this that was to draw me more and more to her in the days that follow after that morning. I have written about her 34-cups and her curvy bums - which are to peaches to me, rounded and delicious. As i write this, i still remember that morning, my
finger circling her anal opening as I caressed her clit. I think she was "open" to that suggestion I was making.

As she got up from the floor that morning after swallowing, she turned her back to me to bend over to pick up her nightshirt from her bed. her back was too much for me. Iwas tired from coming but I pushed her down on her bed, her back facing me. This time I bent down , spread her legs wide, and darted my tongue into her pussy... My hand on her back, not letting her get up, her moaning , till she came.
Old 14-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
up and away deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next morning, when I passed by her door, it was closed, I cannot look in. It was like that for a few mornings. I was disappointed and missed my morning "coffee".

Until almost one week after our first morning together, I saw her outside her flat again. she looked at me, we slipped into her flat quickly, this time closing the front door . Her back against the door, we stood, kissed, tongues darting.

"where were you,..?" I whispered hoarsely, almost angrily in her ear as my mouth travelled over her ear, then down her neck.

"I want it inside me.." she avoided a reply , lifting one leg invitingly. My hand slipped into her top, holding her breast in my hand firmly. Then the fingers playing with her hardening pink nipples.

"where were you?" I grunted, annoyed and very aroused, licking her neck, thinking of her peaches and her peachy hole as I got angrier.

I turned her so she faced the door, her back now to me, I lifted her long nightdress up slowly, deliberately , no panties this morning, and standing outside her flat ! The thought partly angered me and also excited me. It was a long nightdress, down to her ankle, the cotton yet lacy fabric excited me. I
quickly got out of my trousers, her back still to me. I parted her legs, put one finger inside her wet pussy. She had shaved, delicious , but left a thin strip in front, I rubbed her wet clit round and round and she moaned louder, her mouth pressed against the door still.

"you want me inside you... Where? "

I wasn't waiting for her reply when now, instead of rubbing, I was thrusting my finger in and out of her vagina , then quickly slide my wet hard cock in from the back... She shifted slightly, then moved to a sofa , I followed her , still wanting to thrust her from the back. She raised one leg on the sofa and bent over, holding the sofa, I didn't stop thrusting from behind, want to come hard and bad, I grabbed her breasts.

Then between thrusting, I bent over her and shoved a finger her mouth, she sucked greedily, licked it wet, I straightened and shoved that wet finger into her anal hope. She groaned at the suddenness of my finger thrust and then
her anal muscles tightened over my finger. I pushed my finger in harder, her body shuddered . My cock was crushing in her vagina, my finger in her anal , " you want me inside you... Here?"

"harder.... thrust harder..., " she urged breathless now, breasts dangling down, clitoris oozing , peachy hole throbbing with my fingering in and out, in and out, in and out, sliding in and out.

I came in her...
Old 14-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
cucujiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good. Fortunately, I do not have a neighbour like yours.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing... You make me so excited and wish that my neighbor is like this as well.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Nice sharing... You make me so excited and wish that my neighbor is like this as well.
Haha don try hor!!! Later ur neighbor sue u
Old 15-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one!!! I always read abou everyone's adventures!!! So Shiok to e max!
Old 15-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

neighbour nice story ts! up!

where is my neighbour!
Old 16-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
zacarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzacarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow! U have a wonderful neighbour..
Old 16-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfat View Post
Haha don try hor!!! Later ur neighbor sue u
Sue me? Doubt so after she has had a taste of what she is missing for so long.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
nice story bro, keep it coming !
Old 17-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zyima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by up and away View Post
I came in her...