The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife found out hubby sms Pimp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmenSEX
Is important to clean "DRY" on the little head of the bro to avoid stain on ur udrwear!

bro.. since urine is acidic, underwear will eventually have 2 tones of colour, beri difficult 2 avoid even no matter how hard u try..

y? women in singaporebrides vs men in sammyboyforum?

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 18-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
XmenSEX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be difference when dried for urine and sperm....
Old 18-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

correct me if i am wrong, i think most, if not all, of the forumers of sgbrides are females.. they are man hater!
Old 18-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear
To that bro, DO NOT ADMIT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD!! ITS SUICIDAL!!!

Bwahahahahaha .............. Bro, you really have far-sight to think of all these .......... I almost fall off from my chair of the good laugh ........

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 18-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
i cant help but read this cleo's post, is she a loser or what?
Maybe she like his big n curvy dick

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 18-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wah i hate tat bullshit forum, its like nothing! no aim! no objective other than to let girls talk about their husbands and boyfriends........ you're right it gives me the shivers lol.....
Old 18-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
MalcolmX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Becareful...... wait those girls & aunties fm there might register here & flame or zap you guys
Old 19-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Quote:
The worst thing that could happen now is that "samster" in question speaks out in this thread, "that was me, lucky boh tai ji liao!".

Den some smart aleck link this SBF thread back to that women's singaporebride thread, "I think I know what your husband is up to. go check out this link!"

The wife just have to click, look through his posts and will know what he has been up to all the while. All the juicy FRs.......

Post of the day damn funny n good
Old 19-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
The worst thing that could happen now is that "samster" in question speaks out in this thread, "that was me, lucky boh tai ji liao!".
Den some smart aleck link this SBF thread back to that women's singaporebride thread, "I think I know what your husband is up to. go check out this link!"

The wife just have to click, look through his posts and will know what he has been up to all the while. All the juicy FRs.......

Why not sabo this stupid samster(since he admit to her) by getting someone to post what you said in bold.

Then we link the thread back there?
Singapore 1 more divorce case.

Or alternatively can say "heng arh, luckily she didn't knew that the pimp and samster are having a brokeback mountain relationship"

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-07-2006, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak
Bwahahahahaha .............. Bro, you really have far-sight to think of all these .......... I almost fall off from my chair of the good laugh ........ Cheers !!!
isnt it normal for gals to gossip and talk about what the man is doing? or what other gals are doing or anything under the sun that surprises them? hehe
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 20-07-2006, 05:01 AM
Samster

Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Jet
Think we all know which operator this guy SMSed
most pics link with files have password mahz so how to pin point which is the actual okt? dont make a smart guess we should at least state the acutal facts if we have it and not speculate it's just as dangerous, suggesting something that is not factual
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 20-07-2006, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
correct me if i am wrong, i think most, if not all, of the forumers of sgbrides are females.. they are man hater!
what on earth are a bunch or male haters doing in a bridal forum haha very ironic maybe they fear marriage and want to help other's get over the commitment part if they can pass the test that no matter what between 2 person they can understand and be there for each other's needs then they truely understood the real reason behind marriage
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 20-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat
I got friend after eating outside,came back home with his tee-shirt wearing outside down.Lucky his wife never notice it.
wah lau ah rat u talking abt me is it? ...me kena caught by OC when picking her up from work forgot to turn my Polo T inside out after taking it off during bonking session..
Old 20-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
wah lau ah rat u talking abt me is it? ...me kena caught by OC when picking her up from work forgot to turn my Polo T inside out after taking it off during bonking session..
Dun think ah rat is talking abt u lah...he mentioned tat "lucky wife didnt notice it"...whereas u r being spotted by ur OC leh...

Btw, ur OC got conduct BOI on u bo?...
Old 20-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
YellowHummerH2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYellowHummerH2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmenSEX
Is important to clean "DRY" on the little head of the bro to avoid stain on ur udrwear!
Otherwise, wear disposable or very dark coloured ones.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1