The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: penang school girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman View Post
LOL.

I got zapped because of this post. The nameless testicleless coward said that he still likes school girls.

Hey, please leave your name lah. I won't zap you back. I just want to know who you are so that I can piss you off again.
Hahaha....I like your last sentence.

Will pass you my humble point when I recover. Dun have to return anything. Just stay cool bro.
Old 21-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis13 View Post
Hahaha....I like your last sentence.

Will pass you my humble point when I recover. Dun have to return anything. Just stay cool bro.
Thanks man. But I don't care much for points. So, don't up me.

I was just ranting.

This is a forum, we are here to exchange cheonging news and opinions. I swear some members are in here for sniper zapping.

If anyone doesn't like what I post, I rather they give their views in the forum rather than some anonymous one liner comment I find in the User Control Panel. I won't zap someone just because I don't like someone's opinion.
Old 21-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks man. But I don't care much for points. So, don't up me.
Well, points are really worthless but you would still need some extra ammo in case you step on other bugger's big feet again. Not that my 1 point can help much but still better than nothing.
Old 21-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joseph81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-pharqkiu View Post
If u need water to cold your didi, I got 7-11 contact number. They sell refreshing mineral water for rm1 for 1 botol. 7-11 also sell ice. Can dip your didi in ice-cold mineral water. Very refreshing and can make your didi freeze hard. I think only after that, you walk outside school sure ppl notice u.
Speaking of dipping, I have one blonde joke to share with u guys

To prepare for his big date, a young man went to the rooftop of his apartment to work on his tan. Not wanting any tan lines, he sunbathed in the nude but fell asleep and burned his penis.

Not wanting to miss out on his date with the hot blonde, he applied some ointment to his manhood and wrapped it in gauze. The blonde showed up at his apartment and after dinner they went into the living room to watch a movie.

During the movie, the young man's sunburn began to hurt. After several minutes of extreme discomfort, he asked to be excused.

A friend had told him that milk was very effective in reducing sunburn pain. So he went to the kitchen, poured a tall glass of cold milk, and placed his sunburned member into the milk. He experienced immediate relief.

The blonde, wondering what the young man was doing, wandered into the kitchen and found him with his shaft fully immersed in the glass of milk. With a look of understanding the blonde exclaimed, "So that's how you load those things!"
Old 21-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I think u had watch too much XXX films.
Just a single comment like this I also get zapped 2 points into negative zone...Below is what the zapper said...

penang school girl 20-12-2007 01:15 PM dun like your post........
Old 22-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How old are you?

Are you a school boy? If you are not, you shouldn't be chasing school girls.
LOL. Another anonymous testicleless pussy wanted to zap me. But failed.

"Dont me busybody asking so much questions..zapped u"

You know what? I think I get more satisfaction out of this than whatever zapping that you guys do.
Old 22-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis13 View Post
Well, points are really worthless but you would still need some extra ammo in case you step on other bugger's big feet again. Not that my 1 point can help much but still better than nothing.
Thanks but I don't need the extra ammo. I am not here to fight.

BTW, It's not big feet, it's big dick. It's so big that they drag it in between their legs all over the floor. Pardon me, but I must have stepped on it.
Old 22-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL. Another anonymous testicleless pussy wanted to zap me. But failed.

"Dont me busybody asking so much questions..zapped u"

You know what? I think I get more satisfaction out of this than whatever zapping that you guys do.
What has happen to you?I think this thread here are full of snipers and was pushed to negative points here too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1