The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Man charged with Rape at H81

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post
....It was written by the wife of a very important man here in SG. I dun wanna to mention the name here...
Bro... You don't have to mention... I'm sure almost the whole of SG know who wrote it... If my memory didn't fail me, it was also mentioned in 1 of his books/autobiography...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmond007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The gal might be offering hj during massage session and this guy cannot tahan, then force himself on her.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my take is..

Follow Gary's example.. record everything down. :P
Old 10-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

According to some unknown sources, the adulterous pair has to be caught in action & only then will the charge stand firm.

But then again, what's the penalty for adultery?
Old 10-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyspt View Post
checking into the hotel doesn't mean anything.

But when the job is about to get started and she is unwilling to commit and you go against her will, that is rape.

so if after happening, she report to police straight away any get examined by the doctor, then she got some solid evidence.

when it comes to having fun, both party must be willingly into doing it. but if after fun, she stab u and report police as a rape, then is only one thing, U R DAMN SUAY.

the law protects or gives advantages to the women for such case, people will be 70-87% believing the girl's story straight away before in-depth investigation is being done. If today say a male is the one doing the rape report, how many % would believe in his story straight away. people would only wait for the full investigation before believing the male is being rape by another female.

so for those ONS or bonking with stranger must take this into risk management, beside disease, backstab and charge with rape is also deadly.
next time must ask the ONS partner to sign agreement form
Old 10-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21378 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Best pdf the webpage of the forum/blog as evidence the gal is FL b4 u booked her for bonk. Keep evidence is the best.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Best pdf the webpage of the forum/blog as evidence the gal is FL b4 u booked her for bonk. Keep evidence is the best.
bro, that is an excellent idea.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come to think of it.
maybe in future when bonking partners first meeting place will be at the law firm, sign the agreement with the lawyer as witness before proceeding to the hotel. agreement better be lifetime warranty, ar bo expire liao she still go report to police say this guy rape me XX years ago.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18938 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

So the guy will be punished by the law for fxxkin a pro
Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

To my understanding i think in the charter there is also a clause that even you are legally married (maybe marriage on the rock). You want to do it with you wife (still together haven't decide to file for separation or divorce maybe in the mist of working out) and you force yourself on her..... It is also consider rape
Old 10-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone seen the movie "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster. Message of the movie, a woman can flirt can tease and lead you on but if she no, it means no....and our law here also protect these sluts.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakatipu View Post
SINGAPORE: An IT system analyst on Wednesday has been charged with raping a 30-year-old woman on March 5, 2010.

Ng Han Tong, aged 36, is believed to have committed the act at a hotel in Chinatown.

The tall, slim man who is represented by lawyer, R S Wijaya, appeared calm as he stood in the dock.

He will be back in court on June 15.

If convicted of rape, Ng can be jailed up to 20 years and fined.

-CNA/ck

KNN, HOW ridiculous. Rape in a hotel room. WTF. Did the bugger drag the woman into H81. Was the gal drunk or drugged?

Go to H81 to chit chat, to watch DVD or to play games?

A judge with the right mind would dismiss this case without hesitation.

This case reminds me of the recent IMF chief case. There have been so many innocent guys kenna framed.

Some of you folks might remember Mike Tyson's rape case. He was accused of raping a young beauty in his hotel room in the middle of the night. Going into a "lion's den" like a lamb to be eaten as midnight supper. And that took place after midnight.
It really doesn't surprise me that this type of thing happened given the decay of SG society. People talking about fondling strangers on other SB threads, cheating on wives with Geylang hookers, people sending out photos of ther ex GFs, people taking upskirt photos of strangers. In general one of the problems of SG society is due to its openess to Western culture (ie animals like Mike Tyson beating people for a living and raping at will, dirty whores like Brittney Spears and Kim Kardashian etc.), opening of borders to non-East Asiatic peoples (ie Pakistan and Western colonialists like the UK) its inevitable that the power of Chinese confucian culture is hollowed out.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
It really doesn't surprise me that this type of thing happened given the decay of SG society. People talking about fondling strangers on other SB threads, cheating on wives with Geylang hookers, people sending out photos of ther ex GFs, people taking upskirt photos of strangers. In general one of the problems of SG society is due to its openess to Western culture (ie animals like Mike Tyson beating people for a living and raping at will, dirty whores like Brittney Spears and Kim Kardashian etc.), opening of borders to non-East Asiatic peoples (ie Pakistan and Western colonialists like the UK) its inevitable that the power of Chinese confucian culture is hollowed out.
Sorry after reading your post may i ask why are u here anyway?
Old 10-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
yoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Anyone seen the movie "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster. Message of the movie, a woman can flirt can tease and lead you on but if she no, it means no....and our law here also protect these sluts.
cannot agree more
Old 11-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

In Sillypore, as long as the woman decides to cry rape after the sex, you are dead. Even if it is your wife or willing partner or even whore.

A friend of mine always say, get the woman to text you or write you a note with a signature that she choose to have the ONS with you. Else, don't do it. (Makes me wonder if the two still have the mood to do it after the writing or texting.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1