The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
intensity is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintensity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My first experience!

Keep it coming... Loves such fantasy =)
Old 13-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noughnough View Post

She gave me a deep throat before she left the room..............
simi lj
Old 13-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

so fast deep throat already...
Old 13-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

think he meant a deep french?
Old 13-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for more.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:53 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Noughnough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it.

And yes, it's deep french throat kiss. Soon, after the campfire night, all went to sleep as it was a long day after the campers bathed. Left with the camp committee members. They took turns to bath after their night patrolling. Just then, Jade(The one i was mentioning all along) asked me to accompany her to toilet to bathe as her duty ended quite late. She was too afraid.

So the horny side of me agreed. I pretended to stay outside of the toilet when she first entered. Suddenly, she came out and hold my hands and drag me into the female toilet. This is my first time enter a female school toilet.

I was shocked! She said "You stand outside might as well don't ask you come"
Soon, she enter the cubicle. So the blur me stand at the dryer area. She came out again and shouted "You stand there for wad?! Later female camper want to use toilet shout molest you die arhh!"

She then pull me into the cubicle with her. She then slowly took off her sweaty shirt, which she use to blindfolded me. Then ask me to strip with her as she going to bathe and i agreed.

She on the tap and started bathing. Not long, i took out my blindfold, and the first thing it caught my eyes was her nipple! Freaking cute and pinkish nipple protruding out! My dick immediately stand up! She splashes me with water and start arousing my dick.

At that point of time, my mouth was to her nipples. Just when i was happy licking, someone open the door. We quickly kept quiet and try to refrain from talking. It's a camper! She came in to use the toilet! I freak out! However Jade keeps her hand on my dick. Suddenly, my dirty mind started all the weird things, I started to bend down and decided to take a peep at it...........
Old 14-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
MrBubble is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrBubble is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrBubble is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great camp story. Camping here as well!
Old 14-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhaojiabang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

expecting good story coming out.....camping in wilderness
Old 14-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it.

And yes, it's deep french throat kiss....
her tongue can reach ur throat she must be a lizard
Old 14-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She gave me a deep throat before she left the room..............
HAHAHA fucking funny, but i read it after your correction to that point

Nice story, but it's kinda too short a story for me.Would be good if its more detailed and long, or at least update more frequently
just my little thought.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:41 AM
SamSter

Thanks for all the feedback. Will try to reply more frequently.

As i bend down and take a peep, i saw the most funny thing of all yet made me kinda horny. The campers who actually went in to use the toilet doze off! Or maybe she is too tired and just her eyes while waiting. I saw her horny pussy! It's kinda nice! Jade then use her another hands to take out my phone and take shots of her.

It was a bad idea i thought. But however, i am too horny to think about it. Soon the camper left the toilet. Jade manage to take a few shots. Jade and I continue with out bath. I believe this is the longest i had. A real enjoyable time bathing for 45mins.

For once, I bathed with a girl, in school and the excitement made me feel like bathing longer for once! HAHAHAH!

After she masturbated me, we kissed again. This time with both of us naked and water pouring on us. Next, it's my turn to finger her. Oh, did i mention that her pussy was also as nice as the camper who went to the toilet? She squirted! And i carry on with licking it. I think something wrong with my taste bud? There's a strawberry smell! (You guys taste smth similar?) ........
Old 18-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: My first experience!

Usually i suck & drink oyster juice...
Sometime, it cums w/Tabasco sauce 2...
BTW, pls share pics here leh...
Quote:
......She squirted! And i carry on with licking it. I think something wrong with my taste bud? There's a strawberry smell! (You guys taste smth similar?) ........
Old 19-11-2010, 02:43 AM
SamSter

HAHAHAH! Sure, i need some time to search for my memory card okay! stay tune!
Old 20-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Ophie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1