The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10517 / Power: 25
flameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond repute
Tried Connie of hse 28 because read good fr on her previously. Found her just ok...nothing to shout about. Was asking her if true or not KS is closing down end of the year. She angrily replied no such thing. Also, was at KS until around 8. Never saw any PRC FL walking around? Hmm....
Old 25-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by flameboy
Also, was at KS until around 8. Never saw any PRC FL walking around? Hmm....
dun noe abt nite time but when i was there last week for lunch ard 1.30pm saw a couple of MMs ard the kopitiam opp Peacock Royal hotel... near to junction of jiak kim road.....1 of dem look like ex-GL MM tat use to be at L12/L14 back alley.....the one tat always wear sportsuit...quite young n slim wif airport chest....the other 1 is bigger chest wearing black t-shirt....abt mid 30s alredi....i dun tink i saw her b4 but my friend saiz she oso ex-GL MM stand ard L8 one.
Neber appoach dem juz look see look stare stare cos hav many people at kopitiam...after lunch walk to car park beside neil rd n saw 2 more MMs....dun noe waiting for punters or waiting for taxi cos dey juz stand on side of road but neber cross to other side leh.
Old 25-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by teraterm55
It is confirmed what DOCTOR prescribed.
PRC FL's have been seen off KS.
Went there on fri at about 7.30 - 8pm, also never see any China FL. Any girls to recommend for cat 50? Thanks
Old 29-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Connie - House 28

Tried Connie (CAT 100) about a week back. She has the girl next door look, but looks late 20s or early 30s. Her figure is average - maybe on the small side of B cup. Would help if she smiled more.

The rountine is shower, BM, cat bath, BBBJ, FJ. Service was above average.

But House 28 has really nice facillities and looks new. There's attached bathroom and mirrored ceiling. Unfortunately the girls selection is poor. The CAT 30s all cannot make it, and the CAT 100 are not that young or pretty either.

Anyone has good recommendation for CAT 80 or 100?
Old 03-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of
this is freaking strange... maybe i visit the house 2 much. when i ask for cat 70 and 80 the old aunty keeps lafing. she say if want above 50 go GL can get better stuff.
not sure if she is shitting me or not. but aparently there is a system. more experience bro please help enlighten us newbies.

gal first go GL. after a while will downgrade to KS then after KS will go PT and if PT also cannot make it then Deskar.

GL - service everyone
KS - mostly chinese only
PT - everyone
Deskar - everything.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Went To KS this afternoon, headed for Hse 28 and ask for "Pak Shuet"(after reading recommendation from fellow brudders). Mamasan made a call as I waited. Was told that I must have my Tempreture taken so LL let her take lor.
Then told me if i can leave my handphone number ( that I decline)
"Pak Shuet" arrived......(boy was I dissapointed....late 30s to 40s).... but since I ask for her myself and not OKT recommed LL lor....
Proceed to Rm at 2nd Flr (hmmmm..... seems that only allow u to use 3 flr room w/attached showers if u order cat 80 & above)
2nd dissapointment.........can only wash at the bidget....
After wash........Proceed to cat bath.....Hmmmm quite nice and have my body well covered......(plus point)..........OK ass rimming.....and BBBJ.............(was surprised as some brudders said she BJ w/cap)..........abt 20 mins later......... Cap on and proceed to FJ in 3 position............cannot cum so have to put my imagination to good use....... (always fantasized abt bonking my boss wife.... good decision came within 5 mins)
Finished.... she took off my cap wash proceed to wash herself.....after that proceed to clean myself as she put on her clothes..........(Dammed I hate it when I can shower after sex).....told me to visit her again ...........(FAT HOPES).....

Pay money and fuck off.............will stick back to geylang.

Overall
I think I was expecting too much looks for KS but then for $50 cannot complian..... at least her cat bath was good.
But then I'm more a looks person then a service person.

BTW
Saw a few PRC across the street but then were standing out side a SPA so maybe they are working there as bait..........
Old 06-06-2003, 03:07 AM
Samster

teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of
bro duke,

thanks for the nice FR....

now i know why the OKT laf and say go GL for 50 and above.
hahahahhahahaha...
Old 06-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
originally posted by duke
BTW
Saw a few PRC across the street but then were standing out side a SPA so maybe they are working there as bait..........
i oso saw some PRCs there on a few occasions........but they iz now u see dem now u dun type.......i tink dey r FLs from ard the KTVs nearby........
Old 10-06-2003, 10:36 AM
Samster

hmm if you want PRC FL, goto GL more happening.
there are loads of them there.

i asked around, and there is little possibility that the
FL in KS will be cheaper than FL in GL. if they are
the same price might as well go GL...

unless there are gems around KS.... hehehhe
Old 16-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
thruster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dkong
Is KS still active? Got any girls to recommend for CAT 50 or 80? Thanks
If you dont mind paying $100, I recommend Connie. Age: late 20s
BBBJ: 7.5/10 FJ: 7.5. Quite pretty for KS standard and definitely worth RTF.
Old 16-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of
which house no. and is she local or malaysia
I thought KS only have CAT 60 & 80 only
Old 16-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -314 / Power: 0
Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des
Connie

she is one hell of a screamer!!! POWER!!!
Old 16-06-2003, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thaihunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
China Gals

Hey fellow bros................I think all of you out there got the wrong idea lar. There's no china gal there, why you see china gal there is because chinatown ma....alot of PRC people went there for shopping especially at FASHION SHOP. Oso many KTV gals stayed around there especially those nearby blocks and peoples park, around 8-9pm u ppl tends to see these gals. They are actually going to work at KTVs.

If u guys really interested in PRC gals, I would recommend u guys to try at opposite Lor 14, or the odd Lor like lor 17, lor 15, lor 13 etc......there u can find lots of chio PRC gals and cheaper than Lor 8, between $50-$70. Service much better, I have tried a few there and really enjoyable and worth it. Last week I pick one gal from Tibet, very beautiful but very surpisingly only ask for $60. During the fuck, she damned wet and horney.....really enjoyable!!!
Old 18-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tiger2
which house no. and is she local or malaysia
I thought KS only have CAT 60 & 80 only
SHe M'sian. can ask 4 her any house. SHe is Cat 100.
Old 18-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Samster

Re: China Gals

Quote:
Originally posted by thaihunter
Hey fellow bros................I think all of you out there got the wrong idea lar. There's no china gal there, why you see china gal there is because chinatown ma....alot of PRC people went there for shopping especially at FASHION SHOP. Oso many KTV gals stayed around there especially those nearby blocks and peoples park, around 8-9pm u ppl tends to see these gals. They are actually going to work at KTVs.

If u guys really interested in PRC gals, I would recommend u guys to try at opposite Lor 14, or the odd Lor like lor 17, lor 15, lor 13 etc......there u can find lots of chio PRC gals and cheaper than Lor 8, between $50-$70. Service much better, I have tried a few there and really enjoyable and worth it. Last week I pick one gal from Tibet, very beautiful but very surpisingly only ask for $60. During the fuck, she damned wet and horney.....really enjoyable!!!
huh? lor 13, 15 , 17 also got girls ah? How many of them? What time are they there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1