The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!
Re: Imyujia OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder49 View Post
i was one of her initial subscriber, when she still had 0 content back in Nov 21! had so much hope in her.. turns out to be another scammer..

updates are sparse, and even then, don't really show much, only a little bit more than what she shows on her tiktok or twitter.. and worst constantly sends private message charging almost equivalent of 1 month subscription for some videos or pictures..

it's like paying $2000 on a course and then keep upselling and upselling another $2000 to learn the ultimate secret..

one would think that as someone new to the OF world, she would give constant updates and increasingly teasing pictures to build up her base, but no.. she act as if she's already up there, rare updates and if wanna see more must pay more.. not even knowing if paying more is gonna be worth the money

anyway.. way more cuter girls out there that shows more for same price or less... i suggest not to waste your money on her and let her do her thing, as long as she thinks it works for her, as long as she thinks all the guys are s*ckers who will keep subscribing to her indefinitely..

the last straw for me was when she did not update any sh*t at all for more than a week in dec, and when my subscription was due to renew, she suddenly post something, saying sorry blablabla, busy or cramps or whatever, as if to hook us into buying into the following month.. any weak minded guys might have fallen for that.. but nah, not for me, my money is better spent simping someone else who deserves it
That's horribly manipulative. Literally treating her fans as fools.

Unfortunately there will always be simps who fall for such low handed tricks. But great to share honest reviews so others will not be "scammed"

They really dun deserve the easy money from OF
Old 03-11-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

And the best part is after paying for her ppv u realised that it’s like the normal pics. Not showing anything.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
And the best part is after paying for her ppv u realised that it’s like the normal pics. Not showing anything.
Wonder who so stupid to go pay for it
Old 04-11-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

So which local OFs are legit and actually show their nudes and face? Including pussy.
Old 09-11-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunichi View Post
Bro, do u have KIARA KITTY?
Not at this moment. Will share if I can find it.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Don't get fooled , bro... not real photo. AI made!!
Old 26-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

i neverncome across imyujia pussy and asshole shots although some of her pics almost revealed her butthole.Most are just frontal and tits.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sbfblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

urm i don't know why you guys don't buy those hacked OF accounts for like 5 bucks from telegram, i used to buy them and then the content like lame shit. heng its just 5bucks.

pm, i got link to these hacked account vendor.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now okla. She gt the 7 girls scene, collab with other girls. Plus shld be next soon gt guy sex scene
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

https://bunkr.site/v/wR6uzgFym8fGX

https://gofile.io/d/4ty5uT

New video. Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1